Private Label Manufacturing Men’s Health Supplements

Thomas Lefler

Awards
I am a sports nutritionist and I have been planning for years to start my own line of men's health supplements. I plan to manufacture private labeled supplements initially and then move on to customized formulas later. I need some suggestions for a good private label supplement manufacturer. I'm looking to manufacture quality men's supplements--supplements that will help build muscle mass and support prostate health, etc - hope I can get some suggestions from you guys. Thanks.

lonewolf0420

lonewolf0420

Awards
  • Established
I don't know if you'll find the answers on a supplement forum, that's tied to a supplement business.

I wish you the best of luck with your business.

Denis Frank

Awards
I am a sports nutritionist and I have been planning for years to start my own line of men's health supplements. I plan to manufacture private labeled supplements initially and then move on to customized formulas later. I need some suggestions for a good private label supplement manufacturer. I'm looking to manufacture quality men's supplements--supplements that will help build muscle mass and support prostate health, etc - hope I can get some suggestions from you guys. Thanks.
Hi Thomas – are you looking to produce sports supplements or supplements that are specific to health issues related to men? Or both?

Brad Perkins

Awards
Sounds like a great idea, especially since it's in line with your area of expertise. As you may know, there are several outstanding brands of men's health supplements that already exist in the marketplace. You’re bound to have some stiff competition. Do you know the kind of formulation you have in mind? You can then find a private label supplement manufacturer who fits your requirements.

Thomas Lefler

Awards
Thanks for responding, guys. Brad, I'm looking into manufacturing herbal and nutritional products—protein shakes, fat loss, glutamine, creatine—products that enhance stamina, etc. Initially, I’d like to work with a good quality private label manufacturer.

Brad Perkins

Awards
Thanks for responding, guys. Brad, I'm looking into manufacturing herbal and nutritional products—protein shakes, fat loss, glutamine, creatine—products that enhance stamina, etc. Initially, I’d like to work with a good quality private label manufacturer.
There are several good private label supplement manufacturers you could use. Just make sure they have a GMP-certified facility, preferably certified by a third party like the NNFA. That way you're sure about the quality of products you'll receive. I've had some good experiences private labeling with Vitacap Labs.

russianstar

Awards
  • Established
We do private label manufacturing, didnt you get my pm?

Thomas Lefler

Awards
Hi Russianstar, I didn't get your PM.

Brad, I've checked Vitacap Labs' website. This is the first private label supplement manufacturer I've come across that gives you the option of mixing and matching their products to meet their minimum order quantity of 96 bottles. I would love to check out their pricing for such small quantity orders. This is really great for a startup like me.

Frogman

Frogman

Banned
Awards
I think everyone in this thread, minus Russianstar and Lonewolf, may be the same person. The conclusion post (#8) lists a company that deals with PLM, which indicates a marketing scheme via coffee table conversation on behalf of company listed. Notice the detailed information given in post #8? Yes Sir, another shady spam advertisement from that company. I say all of this because the same people did so on another board, with the exact same conversation. Spammers.

SJA

SJA

dead sexy wino
Awards
  • Established
Pure NSM is a good one in Cali. Nutricap labs is good but spendy. I'm on the same track....have some out there already but I've sold formulas rather than starting my own line. Currently getting staged to start my own line but been busy with other biz so it's going slower than expected due to my own redirection LOL......good luck with your venture.