Contact me to design your supplements.

russianstar

Awards
  • Established
If you want anything designed, you can pm me with what your looking for, il design it for you and offer you a special discount that cannot be stacked with other codes.

This will help launch our interactive company, in wich you will be contacted about processing, and shippings, and we will keep you informed and help you make the right choices on ingredients etc.

Just pm me, or email or messenger me, at [email protected].

Dracoy

Dracoy

Controlled Labs Representative
Awards
  • Established
Hey,

I convinced the company to send you the stuff + more :D. Just a heads up. Been wanting to send this out to you but your inbox was full.

russianstar

Awards
  • Established
Hey,

I convinced the company to send you the stuff + more :D. Just a heads up. Been wanting to send this out to you but your inbox was full.
Thanks my brother!!!!!!!!!

MAxximal

MAxximal

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Russian i waiting your response buddy!!!!!

MAxximal

MAxximal

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Anyone knows if the "Celery Seed PE 4:1" from CC has 3nB: or if celery seed extract standardized to contain 85% 3nB ?

What is 3nB?

3nB is a compound that is unique to celery and is responsible for the characteristic flavor and odor of celery. 3nB was discovered as the active component of celery in response to investigations by researchers seeking to explain some of the medicinal effects of celery including the lowering of blood pressure and the relief of arthritis. 3nB first drew significant scientific attention when researchers at the University of Chicago Medical Center identified it as the factor in celery responsible for the blood pressure lowering effect of celery.1 The research was prompted by one of the researcher's father, who after eating a quarter-pound of celery every day for one week observed his blood pressure dropped from 158 over 96 to a normal reading of 118 over 82. Subsequent animal studies found that a very small amount of 3nB lowered blood pressure by 12 to 14% and also lowered cholesterol by about 7%.

tWack

tWack

Awards
  • Established
"russianstar has exceeded their stored private messages quota and cannot accept further messages until they clear some space."
Sending you an email!