Custom Capsule for Joints

  1. Custom Capsule for Joints


    How does this sound for a joint supplement? It would be five pills but at two batches a much better deal than a lot out there....

    Chondroiton 800 mg
    Cissus 450 mg
    Glucosamine 1400 mg
    MSM 700 mg


  2. looks solid
    HIGH VOLUME - Supreme Stim-Free Nitric Oxide Matrix
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
    ALPHAMINE - Thermogenics...Redefined

  3. Thats a good supp right there.
    Gause institute member

    Need2slin designer.Product designer/ **** admin.
    •   
       


  4. You think that is enough cissus for one day?

  5. yeah i think i may just make it 800 mg cissus and 700 mg MSM and take it once in the morning and once at nite. Thats the amount of cissus in super cissus....

  6. Buy you are supposed to take more than one 800mg dose of Supper Cissus per day. Not saying you're wrong. Just seems low a low dose to me.

    Maybe some tumeric or white willow in place of the chondroiton and MSM. I stick with minimmum 1.8 G of EPA/DHA, as well.

  7. i meant 800 mg in the morn and then 800 mg at nite so 1600 mg total of cissus. Why would u subsitute for the msm and chondroiton....i here there pretty good especailly for knee injuries

  8. Quote Originally Posted by pavb10 View Post
    i meant 800 mg in the morn and then 800 mg at nite so 1600 mg total of cissus. Why would u subsitute for the msm and chondroiton....i here there pretty good especailly for knee injuries
    i agree, i wouldnt sub them either, white willow bark is basicly just asprin.
    Gause institute member

    Need2slin designer.Product designer/ **** admin.

  9. Quote Originally Posted by pavb10 View Post
    How does this sound for a joint supplement? It would be five pills but at two batches a much better deal than a lot out there....

    Chondroiton 800 mg
    Cissus 450 mg
    Glucosamine 1400 mg
    MSM 700 mg
    The sulfate forms of Chondroitin and Glucosamine are more bioactive.
    Product Educator | USPowders
    Statements made by this online persona are the sole property of the owner, and do not necessarily reflect USPowders’ opinion as a whole.

  10. yeah the chondroition is sulfate but i dont beleive the glucosamine is....would it be HCL?

  11. Quote Originally Posted by pavb10 View Post
    yeah the chondroition is sulfate but i dont beleive the glucosamine is....would it be HCL?
    Both are available in sulfate forms. Otherwise, you may consider adding Bioperine to your formula to support uptake and bioavailability.
    Product Educator | USPowders
    Statements made by this online persona are the sole property of the owner, and do not necessarily reflect USPowders’ opinion as a whole.

  12. yeah i know they are i just didnt see the glucosamine labeled as HCL or suflfate, just glocosamine...How much bioperine would i add though for a serving size?

  13. Quote Originally Posted by pavb10 View Post
    yeah i know they are i just didnt see the glucosamine labeled as HCL or suflfate, just glocosamine...How much bioperine would i add though for a serving size?
    1mg or 1.5mg per pill (=5mg or 7.5mg per serving of five capsules).
    Product Educator | USPowders
    Statements made by this online persona are the sole property of the owner, and do not necessarily reflect USPowders’ opinion as a whole.

  14. I wish they would carry Celadrin
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Custom Capsule Help
    By stefang in forum Supplements
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 09-25-2008, 07:52 PM
  2. My custom capsule
    By bigstabile in forum Supplements
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 11-14-2006, 05:53 PM
Log in
Log in