HORDENINE NOW AVAILABLE AT CC.

russianstar

Awards
  • Established
BY CLAYTON SOUTH

What is it and where does it come from?

Hordenine (C10H15NO) is a compound that is found in many grains, grassy plants, and in some species of hallucinogenic cactus. It is chemically related to the amino acid tyramine.

What does it do and what scientific studies give evidence to support this?

Hordenine is quickly gaining a reputation as an effective supplement that helps people lose weight and keep it off. The research on hordenine and fat loss is minimal, but scientists hypothesize that hordenine helps people lose weight, in part, by stimulating norepinephrine release. This makes hordenine a central nervous system stimulant.

Norepinephrine - an excitatory hormone that energizes the body - is lipolytic; it liberates lipids from adipose tissue. When this occurs, liberated lipids are oxidized for energy - burned - and a reduction in overall body fat percentage should occur.

Once fatty acids are liberated, oxidized and body composition changed, hordenine is thought to realign the set point of the body. Set-point-theory (it's actually a hypothesis with evidence both for and against the concept) stipulates that the body prefers equilibrium and will resist changes in body mass. This process makes body composition change difficult and is one reason why losing body fat is difficult. By realigning the set-point to reflect the new body weight, hordenine helps you not only lose weight, but also keep it off for good.

Hordenine also helps with weight loss and healthy weight maintenance by slowing the digestion of food. This makes it easier to go longer between meals - lowering overall caloric intake, speeding satiation during feeding periods, and eliminating hunger pains and food cravings.

Who needs it and what are some symptoms of deficiency?

Hordenine is not an essential nutrient and no daily requirement (RDA) exists. No symptoms of deficiency exist.

All persons in good health can benefit from supplementing with hordenine.

How much should be taken?
Are there any side effects?

Do use not use hordenine if you are taking other central nervous system stimulants (riphenidate, dextroamphetamine, nitroglycerine, pseudoephedrine and other stimulants), as hordenine is contraindicated and may result in anxiety, rapid heart beat, difficulty sleeping, headaches, nausea and dizziness.

Do not use hordenine if you are taking blood pressure medication, alpha blockers, beta blockers or asthma or allergy medications. Hordenine is contraindicated and may cause adverse effects.

Consult with a physician prior to using any nutritional supplement.

Get ready for more additions soon. Take care guys R.S..LOL at least the post below will keep you interested.

Budoka

Budoka

Awards
Author: Clayton South

Link: bodybuilding.com/fun/southfacts_hordenine.htm

It may be the professor in me, but quotes should always be properly attributed.

russianstar

Awards
  • Established
Author: Clayton South

Link: bodybuilding.com/fun/southfacts_hordenine.htm

It may be the professor in me, but quotes should always be properly attributed.
Actualy i noticed that 3 people claim that quote on different sites, so i chose not to say who wrote it as im not sure.... If i write something i say its me,if i didnt i dont...it must be the honest part of me. I like to get my facts straight.

id get rid of the link too...as its a supplement site bro

Budoka

Budoka

Awards
Actualy i noticed that 3 people claim that quote on different sites, so i chose not to say who wrote it as im not sure.... If i write something i say its me,if i didnt i dont...it must be the honest part of me. I like to get my facts straight.

id get rid of the link too...as its a supplement site bro
Clayton is the author. You can check with him. If you don't want to link to another website that sells supplements, don't quote from that website. Plagiarism isn't just unethical, it is against the law. When you post an article but "forget" to mention you have copied it from somewhere else, you choose to let people believe you are the author: it is, after all, your own post, and the content is yours unless otherwise specified.

russianstar

Awards
  • Established
Clayton is the author. You can check with him. If you don't want to link to another website that sells supplements, don't quote from that website. Plagiarism isn't just unethical, it is against the law. When you post an article but "forget" to mention you have copied it from somewhere else, you choose to let people believe you are the author: it is, after all, your own post, and the content is yours unless otherwise specified.
But remove the link... if you are sure he is the author im happy to quote him, its a great descrption.
That quote is on many websites bro.... and like i said some of wich dont quote him as being the author, and remember your speaking to a russian about ethics.
BTW people here know me, if im not sure of something i dont say it, i dont know he wrote it..so i dont say it. people here know i didnt write it, you knew i didnt write it either, and i never claimed too, by the way its not copyrighted so plagiarism doesnt apply here.
And you have clearly specified that the content wasnt mine, even though i have emailed bb.com to find out the true author so that i could say who wrote it.. when i get confirmation from somone i know, who i can trust at bb, then i will edit my post, until then it stays as it is, so thankyou for presuming that i would steal somone elses words and call them my own, its nice to know how cynical you are, remember you dont get to be a rep or somone who is trusted on this site by doing that kind of thing, and please dont base my qualities on those of your own, i think its children who normaly run to tell tales, or to try and show up somone, obviously i was wrong, or was i? how old are you?

Budoka

Budoka

Awards
But remove the link... if you are sure he is the author im happy to quote him, its a great descrption.
That quote is on many websites bro.... and like i said some of wich dont quote him as being the author, and remember your speaking to a russian about ethics.
BTW people here know me, if im not sure of something i dont say it, i dont know he wrote it..so i dont say it. people here know i didnt write it, you knew i didnt write it either, and i never claimed too, by the way its not copyrighted so plagiarism doesnt apply here.
And you have clearly specified that the content wasnt mine, even though i have emailed bb.com to find out the true author so that i could say who wrote it.. when i get confirmation from somone i know, who i can trust at bb, then i will edit my post, until then it stays as it is, so thankyou for presuming that i would steal somone elses words and call them my own, its nice to know how cynical you are, remember you dont get to be a rep or somone who is trusted on this site by doing that kind of thing, and please dont base my qualities on those of your own, i think its children who normaly run to tell tales, or to try and show up somone, obviously i was wrong, or was i? how old are you?
Oh my. So I won't get rep points from someone who steals other people's work. I'm crushed, really. And I fail to see what your being Russian has to do with it; my grand-parents are Russian and they've never seemed to have any problem understanding the contemporary concepts of ethics and ownership (here, intellectual property). As for the article not being copyrighted, you're dead wrong. Let me quote:

An industry has grown up around internet content. There are tens of thousands of individuals producing material for internet publication. Copyright law protects these publications.

Technology makes it simple to copy, steal and republish these copyrighted works. The republication by someone other than the owner is a copyright infringement.

[Quoted from: law.suite101.com/article.cfm/copyright_infringement_of_internet_articles#ixzz0OzX2B2Wj]
The stress is mine. You need the authorization of the author to reproduce his work, period. Your calling me names won't change that.

russianstar

Awards
  • Established
Oh my. So I won't get rep points from someone who steals other people's work. I'm crushed, really. And I fail to see what your being Russian has to do with it; my grand-parents are Russian and they've never seemed to have any problem understanding the contemporary concepts of ethics and ownership (here, intellectual property). As for the article not being copyrighted, you're dead wrong. Let me quote:

The stress is mine. You need the authorization of the author to reproduce his work, period. Your calling me names won't change that.
What name did i call you? Id love to know?
And how did i steal his work?
I didnt reproduce the work i found.. i copied it exactly, and am still waiting on confirmation on the originator of the work.
So my friend the whole basis of this conversation, was to show i had stolen somones work, but the truth be known i never claimed it, and have been waiting to find out the correct author.
So you have continualy tried to pick fault for no reason, even what i said about being russian you took that as a challenge, when i was stating that after our history we are all very aware of modern ethics, who said anything about giving you reps either, and as for permission on using his material.. hopefully that will if all proves to be true here very shortly, however it wont be used on the CC website.
All the best bro... happy times.

Budoka

Budoka

Awards
What name did i call you? Id love to know?
"its nice to know how cynical you are"
"how old are you?"
"i think its children who normaly run to tell tales"

And how did i steal his work?
To reproduce an author's work without the author's prior consent is theft. You may not like it, but it's the law.

So my friend the whole basis of this conversation, was to show i had stolen somones work, but the truth be known i never claimed it,
You posted it under your name.

I made a search. Some other websites quote part of the article without referencing it, but nowhere else is it posted under someone else's name. And some websites actually do respect the law:

"Hordenine Supplement Facts & Information
compliments of Bodybuilding.com"

fitnessatlantic.com/Hordenine.htm
criticalbench.com/Hordenine-Supplement-Review.htm

who said anything about giving you reps either,
My bad on this one, I did read you incorrectly. To my defense, it would be easier to understand your posts if you did some efforts to respect basic grammar, syntax and punctuation.

russianstar

Awards
  • Established
"its nice to know how cynical you are"
"how old are you?"
"i think its children who normaly run to tell tales"

To reproduce an author's work without the author's prior consent is theft. You may not like it, but it's the law.

You posted it under your name.

I made a search. Some other websites quote part of the article without referencing it, but nowhere else is it posted under someone else's name. And some websites actually do respect the law:

"Hordenine Supplement Facts & Information
compliments of Bodybuilding.com"

fitnessatlantic.com/Hordenine.htm
criticalbench.com/Hordenine-Supplement-Review.htm

My bad on this one, I did read you incorrectly. To my defense, it would be easier to understand your posts if you did some efforts to respect basic grammar, syntax and punctuation.

Sorry about my grammar..etc, remember this is my fourth language, id rather just write in any of my better ones, however i have to write in english so at least some of the meaning gets carried across. Lol you are funny, i think cynical was actualy a major understatement, but hey this could go back and forth for years.
Actualy i agree i have re searched and found it was only quoted as being clayton souths post, that was my mistake, and i have confirmation that he wrote it. So he will be given all credit... shame you couldnt have just waited for the confirmation to arrive, you try and do the right thing but somone has to get on his high horse straight away.

I still fail to see what name i called you? Being cynical wasnt name calling, just fact stating, how old are you? is in fact a question, and again saying children only run to tell tales is also pretty much fact..well i thought so until i met you.
Id love to know how i posted it under my name... my name was underneath to split hairs, and i in no way made out it to be my work, i am aware everyone has google, and i dont want to reiterate that i also wanted to know exactly whos work it was.
Feels like we are going in circles here, so im putting you out of the magic circle of trust, and im staying well inside, i noticed 7 posts in other company forums today of material quoted without saying whos work it was, so youd better get on to them too bro... only they are not waiting to post up the rightfull owner of the work, so looks like you pulled a duff card here, oooppps.

Budoka

Budoka

Awards
Sorry about my grammar..etc, remember this is my fourth language, id rather just write in any of my better ones, however i have to write in english so at least some of the meaning gets carried across. Lol you are funny, i think cynical was actualy a major understatement, but hey this could go back and forth for years.
English is my second language. The problem is not that you cannot write it properly, but that you consider that you don't have to make the effort, choosing instead to let other people make the additional effort to decipher you. For instance, I very much doubt that you don't know that your "id" should be spelled "I'd" or, for that matter, that the first person "I" is always spelled with a capital letter.

You don't care. I know. You don't think it matters. But all of those mistakes do pile up to make your posts hard to read. It is, however, more effort for other people, not for you, so for you it truly doesn't matter.

Actualy i agree i have re searched and found it was only quoted as being clayton souths post, that was my mistake, and i have confirmation that he wrote it. So he will be given all credit... shame you couldnt have just waited for the confirmation to arrive, you try and do the right thing but somone has to get on his high horse straight away.
I just mentioned that he was the author. To which you answered:

That's when I "got onto my high horse": when you made it quite clear that you had no intent to give the author his due. It is only because I became a bother that you finally checked it out.

I still fail to see what name i called you? Being cynical wasnt name calling, just fact stating, how old are you? is in fact a question, and again saying children only run to tell tales is also pretty much fact..well i thought so until i met you.
I see. So, let me provide a couple more facts: only thieves copy articles from other websites without prior consent, and only hypocrites post said article under their name then pretend they expect all visitors to a forum to know they have not written a line of it.

Pretty much fact, eh? No name calling at all.

Id love to know how i posted it under my name... my name was underneath to split hairs,
Hm, yeah. You post an article, sign it with your initials, and pretend it wasn't posted under your name. Sure.

and i in no way made out it to be my work, i am aware everyone has google, and i dont want to reiterate that i also wanted to know exactly whos work it was.
... after I insisted. You didn't even try before I pointed out that you were not the author of your own post.

Feels like we are going in circles here, so im putting you out of the magic circle of trust, and im staying well inside, i noticed 7 posts in other company forums today of material quoted without saying whos work it was, so youd better get on to them too bro... only they are not waiting to post up the rightfull owner of the work, so looks like you pulled a duff card here, oooppps.
Ah, I see. It's the "I'm not the only thief, so it's all right!" card. "If other people do something illegal, then why not me?"

And you did worse, because you posted the article under your name. Pretend you didn't as much as you want, it was still posted by "russianstar" and signed "R.S" -- it wasn't just posted anonymously:

Do not use hordenine if you are taking blood pressure medication, alpha blockers, beta blockers or asthma or allergy medications. Hordenine is contraindicated and may cause adverse effects.

Consult with a physician prior to using any nutritional supplement.

Get ready for more additions soon. Take care guys R.S

russianstar

Awards
  • Established
Lol...this is just crazy...

i could say so many things but il save myself, and be happy with just one, how could i post the quote anonymously when it was me posting it and starting the thread?
I already apolagised for being wrong as i thought i saw different peoples names under the article and wasnt sure who wrote it, as i said after you mentioned it, i did check again and you were right, it was in some cases in part, but when in full quote it said that clayton south wrote it.
you will find that all other quotes ive used in the past ive said who wrote the article, i had no intention of doing otherwise, notice when i said get ready for more additions soon ..rs That i was signing out after saying about there being new additions.

I am sure no matter what i say you will find fault, wether it be with my spelling, or gramma, or even my puctuation, and if not that, then some other mistake you think i made as to how i "stole" information, but i just cannot believe how self righteous you are that even now you think i only emailed bb to find out the author after you said something to me... its just hilarious, really bro take a break, cool down, take a reality check...like seriously, youve got to be kidding?

At the end of the day, there will be more exciting additions, and i will use other peoples excellent descriptions and not my own, im sure somone will be upset at some stage by something i write, but then again some people are just upset with life.

Budoka

Budoka

Awards
i could say so many things but il save myself, and be happy with just one, how could i post the quote anonymously when it was me posting it and starting the thread?
My point exactly:

When you post an article but "forget" to mention you have copied it from somewhere else, you choose to let people believe you are the author: it is, after all, your own post, and the content is yours unless otherwise specified.
As for that:

but i just cannot believe how self righteous you are that even now you think i only emailed bb to find out the author after you said something to me...
Which is exactly what happened. Your first answers in this thread show that you hadn't emailed BB.com or Clayton South, and didn't feel you had to.

russianstar

Awards
  • Established
My point exactly:

As for that:

Which is exactly what happened. Your first answers in this thread show that you hadn't emailed BB.com or Clayton South, and didn't feel you had to.

lol, whatever, some people just cant see further than there arm.

russianstar

Awards
  • Established
Budoka

Budoka

Awards
well il give it to you, that was funny.
And with that the hostilities are closed. I'm looking forward to the upcoming ingredients. Custom capsules have become more of a staple for me than even protein powder.

russianstar

Awards
  • Established
And with that the hostilities are closed. I'm looking forward to the upcoming ingredients. Custom capsules have become more of a staple for me than even protein powder.
Deal...no more hostilities, although there is nothing like an argument to boost testosterone is there.
And btw your custom is extremely appreciated.