NEW INGREDIENTS COMING SOON......

russianstar

Awards
  • Established
We have a few new ingredients being added shortly so watch this space, as soon as they are up, i will post them here....I cant wait...can you?

chainsaw

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
How about some...

Celadrin
Icariin 50%
Forslean 95%

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
ive been looking for TTA salvia fadogia, some DGAT inhibitors, trib alatus. hoping come of those come in

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Always interested in new additions.:D

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Idebenone should be available soon, right?

russianstar

Awards
  • Established
some are being added this week... it does take time... it may be late for you, but its on time for us.

Budoka

Budoka

Awards
some are being added this week... it does take time... it may be late for you, but its on time for us.
You wrote "vinpocetine, idebenone, l dopa 20% will be added this week" on May 12th:

anabolicminds.com/forum/custom-capsule/125881-vinpocetine-idebenone-l.html

More than three months have past since then. Is that what you call "on time"?

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You wrote "vinpocetine, idebenone, l dopa 20% will be added this week" on May 12th:

anabolicminds.com/forum/custom-capsule/125881-vinpocetine-idebenone-l.html

More than three months have past since then. Is that what you call "on time"?
CC was in the middle of a warehouse switch then. I'm sure they have everything in the warehouse, they just haven't added it to the website. CC is good people. I like my capsules :afro:

Budoka

Budoka

Awards
CC was in the middle of a warehouse switch then. I'm sure they have everything in the warehouse, they just haven't added it to the website. CC is good people. I like my capsules :afro:
So do I; I've ordered dozens of bottles over the past two years. And I understand that things don't always go according to plan. But when they announce a product for "this week" and it still hasn't appeared three months later, they're late, period, and shouldn't say "it may be late for you, but its <sic> on time for us."

russianstar

Awards
  • Established
HORDENINE IS ADDED NOW TOO

machinehead

machinehead

Awards
  • Established
Any chance for getting PLCAR? I buy all my LCLT from you guys and I want PLCAR too.