Bravo

listentocky

Awards
Excellent service and super fast shipping. Very pleased with the product and company. Now if only the price on resveratrol would go down...

russianstar

Awards
  • Established
Excellent service and super fast shipping. Very pleased with the product and company. Now if only the price on resveratrol would go down...
Thanks very much my friend, everything will be looked at and improved if at all possible, thankyou and we look foward to serving you again soon.

ericisfly

Awards
damn I had the opposite.

I ordered saturday. It was a 2x 500g BCAA powder. A premade product. I also ordered from BB and nutraplanet that day. My bb arrived on tuesday and nutra arrived on wednesday. I made an order from blackstarlabs for protein on wednesday and I am receiving it today.I still haven't received my BCAAs yet, I finally got a shipping notice yesterday.

damn, if I knew it would be this slow I would of planned in advance. I remember my last order like 3 months ago came in 3 days so I assumed I would receive the same service. My real gripe is that the shipping/processing for the other companies I ordered from was significantly lower. Why is shipping high when the processing is so slow. I should of had a choice between shipping options and I would of picked the cheapest one and planned ahead. Goodthing, I had a coupon or I would canceled my order.

russianstar

Awards
  • Established
damn I had the opposite.

I ordered saturday. It was a 2x 500g BCAA powder. A premade product. I also ordered from BB and nutraplanet that day. My bb arrived on tuesday and nutra arrived on wednesday. I made an order from blackstarlabs for protein on wednesday and I am receiving it today.I still haven't received my BCAAs yet, I finally got a shipping notice yesterday.

damn, if I knew it would be this slow I would of planned in advance. I remember my last order like 3 months ago came in 3 days so I assumed I would receive the same service. My real gripe is that the shipping/processing for the other companies I ordered from was significantly lower. Why is shipping high when the processing is so slow. I should of had a choice between shipping options and I would of picked the cheapest one and planned ahead. Goodthing, I had a coupon or I would canceled my order.
Im very sorry, as you can see things still arent quite up to scratch, but they are coming together, your patience is very much appreciated.