My LJ100 'aint LJ100

Dath

Awards
I placed an order on 5/21 from CC for 300 capsules of Longjack 100:1. I've used the LJ100 powder from Nutraplanet and I know that it's supposed to be a brown & bitter powder. I started the LJ100 from CC last week and so far haven't noticed anything. This morning I decided to open up a capsule from both bottles to make sure that what I bought was the real deal. The powder in the capsules is white and tasteless. I verified with someone from Herbal Powers that LJ100 should be brown & bitter, not white & tasteless. There's no way in hell that the product I bought from CC is LJ100. I need an explanation from a Custom Capsule rep as to what I've been putting in my body for almost 2 weeks and I will definitely need a refund. I will be glad to ship the 2 bottles back to CC if need be.

My order # was 1303 on 5/21.

login211

Awards
i've been wondering about accuracy and what not with CC...

keep several caps as a sample so you can atleast find out what you've been taking on your own if need be...

bump

russianstar

Awards
  • Established
I placed an order on 5/21 from CC for 300 capsules of Longjack 100:1. I've used the LJ100 powder from Nutraplanet and I know that it's supposed to be a brown & bitter powder. I started the LJ100 from CC last week and so far haven't noticed anything. This morning I decided to open up a capsule from both bottles to make sure that what I bought was the real deal. The powder in the capsules is white and tasteless. I verified with someone from Herbal Powers that LJ100 should be brown & bitter, not white & tasteless. There's no way in hell that the product I bought from CC is LJ100. I need an explanation from a Custom Capsule rep as to what I've been putting in my body for almost 2 weeks and I will definitely need a refund. I will be glad to ship the 2 bottles back to CC if need be.

My order # was 1303 on 5/21.
I am not sure to be honest, i have long jack powder here that is white and pretty much tasteless thats from a different company all together, but i have a less potent extract that is from la muscle thats brown and very bitter tasting, possibly to do with the processing, or with the variety of extract, but i will try and find out the exact reason, but dont worry, it will be long jack.

Dath

Awards
I am not sure to be honest, i have long jack powder here that is white and pretty much tasteless thats from a different company all together, but i have a less potent extract that is from la muscle thats brown and very bitter tasting, possibly to do with the processing, or with the variety of extract, but i will try and find out the exact reason, but dont worry, it will be long jack.
Thanks for the response. If you look at the certificate of analysis here:

http://www.iherb.info/healthlinks/hps.pdf

You can see that LJ100 should have a yellow brown color and a bitter flavor.

Also on this website ( http://herbal-powers.com/ljpo10g4.html ) it says "The powder is extremely bitter and not so easy to handle."

There's no way that LJ100 should be white & tasteless. If it's white & tasteless then that most likely means that it has absolutely no biological activity and it's basically just a lump of useless powder.

Let me know what you find out and how I can get a refund.

darkR1

Awards
why not do a simple test. take a good heavy dose of it ,and see what happens if you get very horny and tempramental you know its the real deal.

Dath

Awards
Hello??? Anyone home??? I'd like my problem taken care of.

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
bump

login211

Awards
why not do a simple test. take a good heavy dose of it ,and see what happens if you get very horny and tempramental you know its the real deal.
highly recommend agains't this, do not megadose anything specially if you don't know what it is

op is not a guinny pig...

seems that op is being ignored... CC we're all watching, lets resolve this so we know we can trust you...

CustomCapsule

CustomCapsule

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I was unaware this post was here.

I just received an email from the customer so I am here now.

Different quality extracts have different colors and odors.

IE Resveratrol 50% brown and kinda nasty, very staining. However Resveratrol 98% is white and not sticky at all like the 50% is.

That being said I am not sure what is going on here for sure since I haven't even seen the product yet.

I have no problem giving you a refund as you are obviously unhappy with the service. Board is a great place to find us but you should also email us as I was able to address this immediately once you did.

I would like for you to send some of the capsules back so I can investigate this matter though.

I am sending you an email with details

Best regards,

JW

russianstar

Awards
  • Established
I was unaware this post was here.

I just received an email from the customer so I am here now.

Different quality extracts have different colors and odors.

IE Resveratrol 50% brown and kinda nasty, very staining. However Resveratrol 98% is white and not sticky at all like the 50% is.

That being said I am not sure what is going on here for sure since I haven't even seen the product yet.

I have no problem giving you a refund as you are obviously unhappy with the service. Board is a great place to find us but you should also email us as I was able to address this immediately once you did.

I would like for you to send some of the capsules back so I can investigate this matter though.

I am sending you an email with details

Best regards,

JW
Good response, hopefully now this will be resolved.

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Different methods of extract can yield different things. I have a tub of white cissus and brown cissus right now. Both from reputable bulk suppliers. Both are the same thing. All depends on how its processed. Would like to see some testing details of your caps though