I will NEVER order from custom capsule again.

Big3upgrade

Big3upgrade

Awards
  • Established
So I placed an order last monday through custom capsule. I decided I did not want the product so I emailed them 1 hr afterward stating that I would like the order to be cancelled since their return policy stated that I should email them within 24 hrs. Waited a day, no response. So I emailed them again. Waited a day, no response. Than I called them, and just my luck no one picked up the phone. At this point I was pretty confused since I have not heard anything back from my email. I decided to try a different email address of theirs "[email protected]" and finally it got through. Here is my email to him:

"Hello I recently sent out couple of emails in the past couple days requesting my order to be cancelled. I have not receive any response back, I even try calling you guys but there was no one there to pick up the phone. I want to make sure the order is cancelled before you guys make the product so I can receive a refund."

Here is his response:

"Thank you for your business. Your order has already started processing and is in the late stages of the system, basically bottling, labeling, packaging and shipping. Let me see if we can halt the remaining process. The ingredients have already been mixed. I am sorry about you not being able to get through on the phone. This is the first of any comments I have seen. Let me see about what can be done."

and here is my reply:

"Thank you Nate. The thing is that I sent you guys an email about an hour after I made the order stating that I would like it to be cancelled, I sent out another one a day later since I did not get a response. I sent out using the email address that you guys posted on the website regarding cancelling orders [email protected]. I than called yesterday and there was no one to pick up the phone, so I decided to use a different email address and I finally got through."

After replying back to his email, the guy did not even bother sending me a reply. 5 am this morning I sent him another email asking him where is my refund and so far no response from him. I just got an email about 30 mins ago stating my order has been SHIPPED. WTF man? I did everything I was supposed to do in timely maner to cancel my order but this still happen? For the last 20 mins I have been trying to call them but again...NO ONE picked up. So far the worst customer service I have dealt with, I will file a dispute with paypal since they are not willing to help out with this situation.

WhatsaRoid?

WhatsaRoid?

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
The only thing I can think of is maybe time diff like you call when their closed. But I'm sure seeing as you documented your e mails and the such that they can/should return your item and give refund or I'd hope so. I was planning on making an order myself but I'm not sure now as your issue is a lil scary seeing as my oder is over 150$

I made a nutra order last night and hit money order and it was over I sent e mail to cancel that order right after then placed same order using CC. Although diff situation I'd hope they wouldnt do me the same way as I'd surly stop shopping their.

russianstar

Awards
  • Established
So I placed an order last monday through custom capsule. I decided I did not want the product so I emailed them 1 hr afterward stating that I would like the order to be cancelled since their return policy stated that I should email them within 24 hrs. Waited a day, no response. So I emailed them again. Waited a day, no response. Than I called them, and just my luck no one picked up the phone. At this point I was pretty confused since I have not heard anything back from my email. I decided to try a different email address of theirs "[email protected]" and finally it got through. Here is my email to him:

"Hello I recently sent out couple of emails in the past couple days requesting my order to be cancelled. I have not receive any response back, I even try calling you guys but there was no one there to pick up the phone. I want to make sure the order is cancelled before you guys make the product so I can receive a refund."

Here is his response:

"Thank you for your business. Your order has already started processing and is in the late stages of the system, basically bottling, labeling, packaging and shipping. Let me see if we can halt the remaining process. The ingredients have already been mixed. I am sorry about you not being able to get through on the phone. This is the first of any comments I have seen. Let me see about what can be done."

and here is my reply:

"Thank you Nate. The thing is that I sent you guys an email about an hour after I made the order stating that I would like it to be cancelled, I sent out another one a day later since I did not get a response. I sent out using the email address that you guys posted on the website regarding cancelling orders [email protected]. I than called yesterday and there was no one to pick up the phone, so I decided to use a different email address and I finally got through."

After replying back to his email, the guy did not even bother sending me a reply. 5 am this morning I sent him another email asking him where is my refund and so far no response from him. I just got an email about 30 mins ago stating my order has been SHIPPED. WTF man? I did everything I was supposed to do in timely maner to cancel my order but this still happen? For the last 20 mins I have been trying to call them but again...NO ONE picked up. So far the worst customer service I have dealt with, I will file a dispute with paypal since they are not willing to help out with this situation.

Sorry to say this again, but if you read the FAQ on how to contact custom capsule its quite clear what email to use.
I WILL NOW LOOK INTO IT RIGHT AWAY, SEND ME YOUR ORDER NUMBER PRONTO.
The customer service you recieved was not good enough, but remember we are moving into a state of the art facility wich will improve customer service and shipping and processing times to an extremely satisfying level, that all will appreciate. And we are more than willing to help a customer in any way that we can.
RS.

russianstar

Awards
  • Established
Ok we are trying to sort this out now.

russianstar

Awards
  • Established
Big3upgrade

Big3upgrade

Awards
  • Established
Thanks Russianstar, you are the man. Mods, you can delete this thread now if you want.

CustomCapsule

CustomCapsule

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Big3,

We have had plans to ship you your order since it was already mixed plus refund. I have not been the one emailing you back and forth but Nate assured me that he had running dialog and he thought you knew you were to receive a complete refund.

I apologize for the confusion but you getting your order was just an added bonus as well as you will be refunded.

I hope this clears things up.

JW

Delta Force

Delta Force

PES Rep
Awards
  • Established
glad to hear you been taken care of and your issue is resolved... CC has good reps here and they always take good care of their customers.. as a token of application you can delete this thread yourself by clicking on thread tools <upper right> look under "Moderation Tools"

cheers,

Delta Force

Delta Force

PES Rep
Awards
  • Established
Big3,

We have had plans to ship you your order since it was already mixed plus refund. I have not been the one emailing you back and forth but Nate assured me that he had running dialog and he thought you knew you were to receive a complete refund.

I apologize for the confusion but you getting your order was just an added bonus as well as you will be refunded.

JW
WOW... with such great customer service provided now I think you should NOT delete this thread so others can see what a great company CC really is! :fing02:

suncloud

suncloud

Awards
  • Established
Big3,

JW
wow. that's above and beyond exemplary customer service.

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
free goodies!

russianstar

Awards
  • Established
Glad everything has been sorted now, CC want all customers to keep coming back, so you are our priority, dont hesitate to ask if you are in any way unsure about your order.
RS.

CustomCapsule

CustomCapsule

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Glad everything has been sorted now, CC what all customers to keep coming back, so you are our priority, dont hesitate to ask if you are in any way unsure about your order.
RS.
RussianStar thank you very much for the help

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
excellent customer service, well done

Big3upgrade

Big3upgrade

Awards
  • Established
Big3,

We have had plans to ship you your order since it was already mixed plus refund. I have not been the one emailing you back and forth but Nate assured me that he had running dial and he thought you knew you were to receive a complete refund.

JW
Thank you sir, I appreciate the great customer service you have shown. :biggthumpup: .