Kudos to Custom Capsule

1. Talking Kudos to Custom Capsule

Just got my order today.

Placed on 5/20 and on my doorstep 5/29.

So despite the move,a holiday and other chaos a 9 days turn around ist that bad.

And with the memorial 20% discount code Im most pleased.I only wish I had more money at the time of the sale.

Thanks guys youve attained another pleased customer.

Ill put up a "I need a code" thread before my next order.....just in case.

Trust in the LORD with all your heart, And lean not on your own understanding; In all your ways acknowledge Him, And He shall direct your paths . Proverbs 3:5-6

2. Thank you brother.

We are trying hard I promise. From here on out I think everyone will be very pleased with our turnaround time

Best regards,

JW

3. Placed my order on 5/22. Still haven't received it yet but it should be here soon. I got 100g of Cissus for only 7.99. After I placed my order I started looking around the boards here and started to get a little worried. But after hearing some of the stories lately and seeing the sponsors speak up my worries have gone away. Looks like a good company with great prices.
    •   

4. good some more happy customers, Thats all good.
    Gause institute member

Need2slin designer.Product designer/ **** admin.

5. Quote Originally Posted by justinc View Post
    Placed my order on 5/22. Still haven't received it yet but it should be here soon. I got 100g of Cissus for only 7.99. After I placed my order I started looking around the boards here and started to get a little worried. But after hearing some of the stories lately and seeing the sponsors speak up my worries have gone away. Looks like a good company with great prices.
    Justinc,

PM me and Ill check on your order.

6. Quote Originally Posted by russianstar View Post
    good some more happy customers, Thats all good.
    I have to get some LCLT.
    Product Educator | USPowders
    Statements made by this online persona are the sole property of the owner, and do not necessarily reflect USPowders’ opinion as a whole.

7. PM sent CustomCapsule.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Custom Capsule Help
    By stefang in forum Supplements
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 09-25-2008, 07:52 PM
  2. My custom capsule
    By bigstabile in forum Supplements
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 11-14-2006, 05:53 PM