How to contact CUSTOM CAPSULE!

russianstar

Awards
  • Established
Attention everyone, If you have any worries with orders, or problems, or just need help in general, please follow the following protocol.

For questions on products please PM me.

For help with orders please email Custom capsule directly at [email protected] This means any order problems, like a wrong order, cancelling your order, or changing it. The faster you act, the more chance we have to help.

For product suggestions either post here or pm me

The reason why ive posted this is because custom capsule is so busy with orders, and starting up the new facility, sometimes emailing the company can take a while to recieve a reply, hopefully this way will get you the customer peace of mind with orders, and also enable you to make suggestions that you know will be heard.

Kind regards Russianstar.

Budoka

Budoka

Awards
Hi,

I'm a returning customer, and a good one I believe: I gulp 20+ pills a day! I've ordered literally dozens of bottles from you for myself, friends, and family.

Last June, the 25th, I sent an email to Jesse, who in the past has always been very responsive and a joy to deal with, and since then I've also posted a message using your on-line form, but still no answer at all. I'm a little wary of making a new order in this complete silence, you will understand.

(I tried sending you a PM rather than posting this here, but my PM was blocked because my post count isn't high enough.)

russianstar

Awards
  • Established
Hi,

I'm a returning customer, and a good one I believe: I gulp 20+ pills a day! I've ordered literally dozens of bottles from you for myself, friends, and family.

Last June, the 25th, I sent an email to Jesse, who in the past has always been very responsive and a joy to deal with, and since then I've also posted a message using your on-line form, but still no answer at all. I'm a little wary of making a new order in this complete silence, you will understand.

(I tried sending you a PM rather than posting this here, but my PM was blocked because my post count isn't high enough.)

No worries my friend, it looks like things are rather busy at cc at the moment, as i havent been able to get replies myself, its nothing to worry about, its just the massive amount of orders, shame you cant pm me, why dont you just leave me a private message with the details, not a sent pm, but go to my profile, and leave a message and il get back to you.

Budoka

Budoka

Awards
I need one more post to be allowed to send PMs. So that's it. One more post. :rolleyes:

Massivdonian

Awards
i have used custom capsule products before, fantastic potency, hi quality packaging and comprehensive website, a serious resource for anyone wanting to mimic overmarketed expensive formulas.

Cheers from down under,

Quest for my russian cuzin, Are there any valid custom capsule codes im waiting for a promo to come up, i have alot to buy.

Cheers once again

russianstar

Awards
  • Established
i have used custom capsule products before, fantastic potency, hi quality packaging and comprehensive website, a serious resource for anyone wanting to mimic overmarketed expensive formulas.

Cheers from down under,

Quest for my russian cuzin, Are there any valid custom capsule codes im waiting for a promo to come up, i have alot to buy.

Cheers once again

I have contacted jesse, as soon as i know it will posted here and in the promotions section, i think jesse is absaloutley up to his eyes in work, but i have asked for a promo, so lets see.

Massivdonian

Awards
Brother your champion, The Reliable Russian.

Cheers

Massivdonian

Awards
Brother got a question for you i want to create a cap which has Synephrine HCL which isn't restricted in the Australian Dept of Health and aging list but it said to be target of customs, as it is an extract of bitter orange (Citrus x aurantium L.) is it possible for CC to label it as Citrus aurantium, and is this possible for other ingredients ??

PS Australia sux for anabolic's, it threatens their precious National Rugby League, the average gym rats and pro bodybuilders are forced to become criminals to pursue their bodybuilding goals. Think about that an entire federation IFBB Pro have to go black market to compete, messed up policy makers.

:privateeye:

russianstar

Awards
  • Established
Brother got a question for you i want to create a cap which has Synephrine HCL which isn't restricted in the Australian Dept of Health and aging list but it said to be target of customs, as it is an extract of bitter orange (Citrus x aurantium L.) is it possible for CC to label it as Citrus aurantium, and is this possible for other ingredients ??

PS Australia sux for anabolic's, it threatens their precious National Rugby League, the average gym rats and pro bodybuilders are forced to become criminals to pursue their bodybuilding goals. Think about that an entire federation IFBB Pro have to go black market to compete, messed up policy makers.

:privateeye:
Good question, i will find out for you...

Budoka

Budoka

Awards
Jesse's just answered my latest email. None of the others I'd sent had reached him. *sigh* Well, all is well, including the oncoming addition of new ingredients!

Inquirer

Awards
Please clarify about a couple of your ingredients --

I can see that the Piper Nigrum states "3% Piperine". For clarification, if I have been using a product that has 12milligrams of Bioperine per dose, what should I enter in the box on your website for an equivalent dosage?

In regards to the Magnesium Succinate, if I enter 100mg in the window, how much elemental magnesium is that?

Thanks!

DrAbs989

Awards
did custom capsule go out of business or just decided to do without any reps on any board ?! can't seem to be able to get any rep of theirs to reply to my PM's !!!

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
did custom capsule go out of business or just decided to do without any reps on any board ?! can't seem to be able to get any rep of theirs to reply to my PM's !!!
Their site is still up, but due to the fact their contacts here have ceased I would be wary of purchasing from them until you can actually make contact again.

Ive been wondering whats happened with them.

Havn't seen Russian Star in quite some time.
Same, wonder what became of him?

Budoka

Budoka

Awards
Jesse's just answered my latest email. None of the others I'd sent had reached him. *sigh* Well, all is well, including the oncoming addition of new ingredients!
And again. For the past three months, since February, I sent emails to Nate and Jesse, I also left a message on their website, and ... no answer.

CC rep

Awards
And again. For the past three months, since February, I sent emails to Nate and Jesse, I also left a message on their website, and ... no answer.
Do you have any problems currently, il get them sorted RS

Budoka

Budoka

Awards
Do you have any problems currently, il get them sorted RS
Well, yes. I sent questions one year ago (in February 2011) and, in spite of Nate's promises, never got a full answer. My pending questions are in the "Disappointed" thread, so you've already seen them. Thank you for your help, and ... good luck!

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
Is CC still available to public? BUMP