Opening New Facility! out of Town

CustomCapsule

CustomCapsule

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Guys, I apologize I haven't been active much this last week. Anyone who has sent PM's etc I will get back to you asap I promise.

We have just moved into a new GMP compliant facility in TX. This has made for a very difficult and time consuming transition.

This will be an absolutely amazing step for us though. The new facility has been built out to immaculate standards. We are adding more equipment as well.

This will lead to a faster more consistent Turn around time.

Please bare with us through this time. We will be back to normal operational status within another week. Until then our old facility will still be fulfulling orders.

Thank you

JW

MAxximal

MAxximal

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I waiting 5 days for my order but still in status "Processing".......? so

CustomCapsule

CustomCapsule

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I know we moved a lot of ingredients and accidently left them short on a few.

We are sending ingredients back for them to complete some of the orders that have missing ones.

This could be the problem. If so then they will have the ingredients tomorrow and will fulfill your order.

Also you can PM me your order id and or order name and I will look into it for you.

Once again I apologize for the delay. I am sure we can take care of you with a coupon code or something.

JW

K

Kemp651

Awards
I have been waiting since april 30th. Recieved one email saying they were waiting on raws although it did not say out of stock on any indgrediants when i formulated the product. Sent 2 emails this week asking for update then refund and have not recevied response.

MAxximal

MAxximal

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
What the Hell!!!!!!!!! what kind of company is this damn

K

Kemp651

Awards
They did offer me 30% discount for next purchase but thats really an insult when right now you get 20% off for memorial day. I cant pm the rep because i dont have enough posts. I am very frustrated by sending $117 and not getting any updates or refund or product.

MAxximal

MAxximal

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Really i don`t know but this guy has a big problem with costumers damn man

what do you think put a new company with bad costumer service is more easy and viable establish a company with your products etc..., stuck up then
start the business with the right foot.

MAxximal

MAxximal

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
THIS GUY OR COMPANY (WHATEVER THEY CALL) HAS 24 HOURS FOR MY REFUND AFTER THAT I CALL MY BANK FOR FRAUD AND SCAM!
i send e-mails and nothing the time for waiting is exaggerated WTF! this not god and the make people unhappy

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Been waiting three weeks now.................$400 worth of supplements just processing

K

Kemp651

Awards
I emailed 2 times this week and just get answering machine when i call. I want my money back now. I would never deal with custom capsule again.

mmowry

mmowry

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I hope that things get resolved for you folks. Mines only a $70 order but I still hope it gets here in a timely manner.

CC best of luck getting things ironed out at both locations.

K

Kemp651

Awards
I was being patient till i seen that they have time to post on forums but cant respond to emails and phone calls!! I understand if they are busy but to keep taking orders and just not shipping them according to the timeframe they have on their website is irresponsible and practicing bad business. I would be a lot more patient if they actually responed to the emails and voice messages. Now i just want my money to spend elsewhere

MAxximal

MAxximal

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I was being patient till i seen that they have time to post on forums but cant respond to emails and phone calls!! I understand if they are busy but to keep taking orders and just not shipping them according to the timeframe they have on their website is irresponsible and practicing bad business. I would be a lot more patient if they actually responed to the emails and voice messages. Now i just want my money to spend elsewhere
you all rigth buddy!

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Have you all been taken care of? Emailed, PMed?

I would like to place an order, but only if there is confidence from previous clients.

let me know.

Adams

K

Kemp651

Awards
Customer service had me call them, nate exactly on his cell. No response. His email said he wants to talk about my order. I have emailed and called all week leaving messages about wanting a refund. They seem to be doing everything they can to not give me my money back. And nate finally emailed me after 10 emails and 3 voice messages. Then didnt answer when i called.

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Customer service had me call them, nate exactly on his cell. No response. His email said he wants to talk about my order. I have emailed and called all week leaving messages about wanting a refund. They seem to be doing everything they can to not give me my money back. And nate finally emailed me after 10 emails and 3 voice messages. Then didnt answer when i called.
Sorry to hear that. You can call your bank and just tell them goods/services were not tendered and they will put the cash back within two business days, and recoup the money themselves. Believe me, it has saved me many times.

Adams

K

Kemp651

Awards
Nate just called and they refunded my money and made it right with me.Maybe i will order again once they get setlled down in new facility, but they shouldnt have been taking orders if they were so busy. But like i said my situation is resolved

K

Kemp651

Awards
It took 3 weeks and many emails and phone calls. which created anger with me because i am used to great customer service with nutraplanet. Nate swears this isnt how they normally do business and it wont happen again

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
My orders got deleted from Pending orders. But they aren't under shipped either. They are just gone

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Glad you got it resolved Kemp. Anyone else having luck? Getting product?

Adams

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Negative.

I hope i don't have to go through what kemp did. I would feel like a stage 5 clinger. But i'll do as i must. If i don't get any response I'll just call my bank and have them credit me back and collect the funds themselves.

mmowry

mmowry

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Id love to see this going smoothly for CC but Ive been there in this industry also. Good luck all I hope that it gets made right. I also I hope to see my order past processing so that I may get in another order before the WE is over. :D

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
CC, you around my man... get everything moved and back to full production?

Adams

D

Dath

Awards
I placed a small order with them 2 days ago and I got an email today saying it's been shipped. So far, so good...

mmowry

mmowry

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Glad yours is moving along. I placed mine before yours and Im still processing.:worried:

1HP

1HP

Awards
  • Established
Oh dear, didnt realise its such a mess over there. I got something else delivered to me then what I ordered. Very messy..

mmowry

mmowry

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Ive got a shippment notice.

R

RAMJAM666

Awards
glad i caught this thread. i was looking for a coupon code for a pretty sweet mix i made for studying. i am going to hang tight until i see this **** storm clear up.

D

Dath

Awards
I just received my small order that I placed 5 days ago. I'm more than satisfied with custom capsule. Sorry to hear about the problems some of you guys have had.

1HP

1HP

Awards
  • Established
I got a pm from their rep, Russianstar now. No response on e-mails/calling directly for several days though. Hopefully he can get this sorted..

R

russianstar

Awards
  • Established
Dont worry guys, any problems just pm me, custom orders can be hard to do, getting the measurements exactly right, and when there are so many orders, its very hard work, the new facility will speed things up, take care and thankyou for your custom, Russian star.

CustomCapsule

CustomCapsule

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Guys,

Wow I apologize for all the troubles some of you are having. We were running orders out of a facility with a Ghost staff while we were making our move to Dallas.

I apologize very much for any problems you all have had. I want you guys to know that CC will always make it right if you let us.

I know communication had been hit or miss the last few weeks but please bare with us as it was an ordeal with att just to get internet and phone hooked up. We went with out for a week and half trying to answer emails out of a hotel business center when we could.

Anyone who had problems/long lead times with their orders please email me direct [email protected] and I will remedy your situation the best I can.

For all of you who have stuck by us we very much appreciate your business and support.

P

pfafkl13

Awards
I placed an order about 3 weeks ago and got it yesterday. No problems.

1HP

1HP

Awards
  • Established
Everything solved on my part aswell including receiving a nice bonus for the inconvenience.

R

russianstar

Awards
  • Established
Everything solved on my part aswell including receiving a nice bonus for the inconvenience.
Good good, any problems in future just pm me, and everything will be just fine.