Opening New Facility! out of Town

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. I placed a small order with them 2 days ago and I got an email today saying it's been shipped. So far, so good...

2. Glad yours is moving along. I placed mine before yours and Im still processing.

Trust in the LORD with all your heart, And lean not on your own understanding; In all your ways acknowledge Him, And He shall direct your paths . Proverbs 3:5-6
    •   

3. Oh dear, didnt realise its such a mess over there. I got something else delivered to me then what I ordered. Very messy..

4. Ive got a shippment notice.

Trust in the LORD with all your heart, And lean not on your own understanding; In all your ways acknowledge Him, And He shall direct your paths . Proverbs 3:5-6

5. glad i caught this thread. i was looking for a coupon code for a pretty sweet mix i made for studying. i am going to hang tight until i see this **** storm clear up.

6. Quote Originally Posted by mmowry View Post
    Ive got a shippment notice.
    Me too
    HIGH VOLUME - Supreme Stim-Free Nitric Oxide Matrix
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
    ALPHAMINE - Thermogenics...Redefined

7. I just received my small order that I placed 5 days ago. I'm more than satisfied with custom capsule. Sorry to hear about the problems some of you guys have had.

8. so is it g2g or not?

9. I got a pm from their rep, Russianstar now. No response on e-mails/calling directly for several days though. Hopefully he can get this sorted..

10. Dont worry guys, any problems just pm me, custom orders can be hard to do, getting the measurements exactly right, and when there are so many orders, its very hard work, the new facility will speed things up, take care and thankyou for your custom, Russian star.
    Gause institute member

Need2slin designer.Product designer/ N2BM admin.
    •   

11. Guys,

Wow I apologize for all the troubles some of you are having. We were running orders out of a facility with a Ghost staff while we were making our move to Dallas.

I apologize very much for any problems you all have had. I want you guys to know that CC will always make it right if you let us.

I know communication had been hit or miss the last few weeks but please bare with us as it was an ordeal with att just to get internet and phone hooked up. We went with out for a week and half trying to answer emails out of a hotel business center when we could.

Anyone who had problems/long lead times with their orders please email me direct [email protected] and I will remedy your situation the best I can.

For all of you who have stuck by us we very much appreciate your business and support.

12. I placed an order about 3 weeks ago and got it yesterday. No problems.

13. Everything solved on my part aswell including receiving a nice bonus for the inconvenience.

14. Quote Originally Posted by 1HP View Post
    Everything solved on my part aswell including receiving a nice bonus for the inconvenience.
    Good good, any problems in future just pm me, and everything will be just fine.
    Gause institute member

Need2slin designer.Product designer/ N2BM admin.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 3
    Last Post: 07-30-2009, 03:02 AM
  2. Replies: 4
    Last Post: 07-27-2009, 02:32 PM
  3. Replies: 4
    Last Post: 02-11-2008, 03:30 AM