Awards
  • Established
GENERAL DESCRIPTION
Custom Capsule is excited to carry the latest in hardcore fitness products:

the Forged Series from

TRANSFORM SUPPLEMENTS

ACTIVE INGREDIENTS
Here is what Transform Supplements has to say about its Forged Extreme Mass:

Intense gains don’t come easy. Even if your regiment includes the best formula on the market, it still takes hard work, dedication, and determination. Those looking to push their bodies to the edge of what is possible, though can use every little advantage they can get.

Luckily what Transform Supplements can offer to those unstoppable individuals is a formula that is anything but little. We wanted something simple but powerful. Something that will get anyone excited when they start their cycle. We know we’ve succeeded.

We think the key to this success, like all of our products, is quality. We knew from the start what we wanted to include in this formula but we weren’t happy with the products or the sources already available. So we found a dedicated supplier to exclusively manufacture for us with quality at the forefront. In addition we independently test everything we receive to make sure that you get what you paid for.

What you are paying for is a powerful trio of Halodrol, Phera Plex, and Tren. It’s not hard to find all of the pros of these three anabolic supplements. Halodrol (4-chloro-17a-methyl-androst-1, 4-diene-3-17b-diol) is simply the best for mass gains. Phera Plex (17a-Methyl-etioallocholan-2-ene-17b-ol) is the best for strength and is the closest legal product you’ll find to methyl 1 test. Tren (Estra-4,9-diene-3,17-dione) is the closest legal product to Trenbolone and is used for both strength and hardness.

Each of these compounds alone are good for extreme gains but the combination is remarkable. The effects are nearly immediate, are long lasting, and have less of a drop off after a cycle.

But one of the best things about all three of these supplements is that they are not affected by aromatase and cannot be converted by the body into estrogen. That means that you can be assured that what your taking is going towards building muscle and not nasty side-effects like gyno.

Still we think this formula works best when taken with our Post-Cycle formula. This is a great formula but to see the longest, most-lasting effects, cycle and use it as directed. We know anyone serious about their sport will find this product can keep up with the demand.

PROPRIETRY BLEND

PHERA-PLEX 17a-methyl-etioallocholan-2-ene-17b-ol 15MG

HALODROL 4-Chloro-17a-Methyl-Androsta-1,4-diene-3,17-diol 25MG

TREN..DIENOLONE 19-norandrosta-4,9-diene-3,17-dione 25MG

Information on dose and timing coming shortly guys, take care Russian

Young One

Awards
Extreme Mass FTMFW!
I'm only a week in and already have amazing results. This is a very good combo.
In the first week I was up 4 pounds and my bulgarian split squats were up by 10 pounds. All the other lifts increased in reps too :D

Last edited:

russianstar

Awards
  • Established
You could post some of your results here, just to encourage future buyers.

smshannon001

smshannon001

Awards
  • Established
just finished the extreme mass this sunday and began pct

russianstar

Awards
  • Established
smshannon001

smshannon001

Awards
  • Established
GOOD STUFF, How was it? Anything to note in particular?

anyone can check out the log, posted a review at the end of thefirst post
biggest increase in strength was flat bench (low cause of shoudler injuries)
275x6 to 315x4.. never had done anythin in the 300s
weight- 14 lbs or so
increases on width of quad, bi, r forearm, chest

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
Wow, this shows that CC puts out good quality raws, awesome gains bro.

cohenx14

Awards
Im about to start this cycle. Will this product keep me semi-lean while taking the xtreme mass and will it make my 40-yard dash faster or slower?

killakong

Awards
just ordered the extreme mass, liver support, bromo, and post cycle all from the transform line. im exited for it to come in and begin my cycle, anticipating good results with hard training considering the high rate of good reviews. although there are not too many reviews they have all been good.