• Established
CUSTOM CAPSULE PROUDLY PRESENTS...

FORGED LEAN MASS

GENERAL DESCRIPTION
Custom Capsule is excited to carry the latest in hardcore fitness products:

the Forged Series from

TRANSFORM SUPPLEMENTS

ACTIVE INGREDIENTS

Here is what Transform Supplements has to say about its Forged Lean Mass product:

With Transform Supplements’ Lean Mass formula we wanted to create a product that complemented our Extreme Mass formula, to provide something for competitors more interested in gaining pure muscle than bulk. This makes it ideal for those wanting a cut, athletic physique for power lifting or any other pure anabolic activity. What this formula is not is a lighter version of our Extreme line. It simply has more focus on strength.

Like all of our products, our focus is always on quality. For our Lean Mass our Extreme Mass formulas we found a manufacturer to exclusively produce the ingredients to our standards of quality. This is double checked with independent testing.

Besides quality, we are offering three of the best anabolic supplements on the market for strength: Superdrol, Phera Plex, and ATD. Many serious lifters are familiar with Superdrol and Phera Plex combinations. Superdrol (2a,17a-dimethyl-17b-hydroxy-5a-androstane-3-one) is great for explosive gains in lean muscle mass and strength, and has no water retention. Phera Plex (17a-Methyl-etioallocholan-2-ene-17b-ol) is the best for strength and is the closest legal product you’ll find to methyl 1 test. In addition, Phera Plex cannot be converted in the body into estrogen.

We thought ATD was a great complement to these two. ATD (3, 17-keto-etiochol-triene) is a potent non-androgenic aromatase inhibitor. This is added insurance for preventing excess estrogen and water retention.

This product will work amazingly if you use it for strength gains in your workouts. But to get the most lasting gains, use it correctly and cycle it. It works great with our Post-Cycle formula. We’re confident that you’ll find our Lean Mass formula an invaluable addition to your regiment.

PROPRIETARY BLEND

SUPERDROL 2a, 17a, Dimethyl-Etiocholan-3-one, 17b-ol 15MGS

PHERA-PLEX 17a-methyl-etioallocholan-2-ene-17b-ol 15MGS

ATD 1,4,6-Androstatriene-3,17-dione 25MGS

More info to come along with product reviews and supplement timing.
If you have any questions feel free to PM me or post them here, Russian.

Young One

Awards
Great stuff man. Transform series delivers.

We need an Extreme Mass FAQ up, I'm loving it so far :D

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
that is a pretty powerful combo. How are the reviews thus far?

russianstar

Awards
  • Established
that is a pretty powerful combo. How are the reviews thus far?
We are waiting for them but hopefully they will be outstanding!!!

russianstar

Awards
  • Established
Great stuff man. Transform series delivers.

We need an Extreme Mass FAQ up, I'm loving it so far :D
On to it bro, it will be up soon

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Any updates on the dosing and reviews on this Russianstar?

russianstar

Awards
  • Established
oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Good stuff Russian! MY friend and I are looking at this for a first cycle PH choice so if this is too much or not the right one to try, please let us know. I also have a bottle of Tren 19-nor from Reaction Nutrition that I can try instead but have limited knowledge on what works, is safe(r), and provides the best results.

russianstar

Awards
  • Established
Good stuff Russian! MY friend and I are looking at this for a first cycle PH choice so if this is too much or not the right one to try, please let us know. I also have a bottle of Tren 19-nor from Reaction Nutrition that I can try instead but have limited knowledge on what works, is safe(r), and provides the best results.
If you would be willing to log lean mass here, im sure we can offer something in return, as we havent had any loggers yet.

As regards timing, I would take 1 capsule in the morning with EFA, and your breakfast, to help with absorbtion, and another cap about 5 hours later, because of the half life of the different compounds.
This is quite a strong product as regards a first ph cycle, and im not sure if its one i can honestly reccomend, but if you are responsible in your dosing and your support supplements, it could be outstanding.
I think to begin with limit your daily intake to 1 capsule for the first week, to find out your tolerance, then the following week bump it up to 2 caps, but i think that should be your limit.

For 2 weeks before your cycle take 1-2g of milk thistle, and 1000mg of hawthorn berry, carry the hawthorn berry through the cycle to help control blood pressure.
Keep pantothenic acid on hand incase of acne, i would personaly start dosing 500mg a day 2 weeks before the cycle and follow that through, unless your not prone.
Make sure you have a SERM on hand, as well as your other pct supplements, natty test boosters etc. I presume you know what a serm is, if you dont, or need more help please feel free to pm me, Take care my friend RS.

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks RS. That gives me a lot to think about and I need to talk to my friend who is going to run it with me. We are different body types so it would be a great comparison to see how he responds as a hard gainer that is lean vs me who much larger and not near as lean as he is. Will PM you with questions very soon and appreciate anything that CC can do in regards to a logging opportunity.

mredn1

Awards
On week two of this product. Liking it thus far. I can definately tell you I started it planning on a bulk but I am leaning out with no effort.

crcampbell89

Awards
this is discontinued everywhere, i know i was pulled with concern of steroid content but was not on the list of products that actually contained them. Is this available anywhere else now it looks like a strong supplement.

russianstar

Awards
  • Established
this is discontinued everywhere, i know i was pulled with concern of steroid content but was not on the list of products that actually contained them. Is this available anywhere else now it looks like a strong supplement.
We still supply it.

thsim26

Hey everyone, I am about to order Forged Lean Mass and i was wondering what is the best or preferred cycle regimen and PCT for this product. On the bottle it has a recommended cycle but I heard its not all really needed. I'm planning on running Milk Thistle 2 weeks before and throughout the cycle, along with Hawthorn Berry for blood pressure. After the cycle i am planning to run Forged Liver Support and a PCT together. Is Forged Post Cycle Therapy all i need? or is there another PCT out there that is better. Also what about ATD or Bromo.. Are these necessary? Thanks

oxtroyxo

Banned
Awards
i havnt used a ph b4 will this be a gd 1 tu start on?