Post your Gems here. What have you created?

Outside Backer

Outside Backer

Awards
  • Established
I dunno if this has been done before

but regardless of what the catagory. IF you have created and ordered something. Post it up here

lets see what everyone is making

Im currently working on a fat burner. mood elevating speed product to keep me up ont he overnight shift

russianstar

Awards
  • Established
I ordered am unusual mix, Because superdrol works great with complex carbs, as does phera,And i wanted a personalised cutting mixture i decided to make a mix like so....

Ingredients %DV
Banaba Leaf PE 1% 55 MG N/A /This is to utilise carbs better,
Evodiamine 45 MG N/A / Helps boost libido, great for weight loss, and a natural appetite suppresant to help me on my cut.
Bitter Melon Ext. (10% Charantin) 150 MG N/A / Again for nutrient repartioning
Coleus Forskohlii (20% forskolin) 80 MG N/A / To allow muscle preservation while im cutting
Cissus Quadrangularis (5% Ketosteroids) 750 MG N/A / superdrol can play havoc on your joints and steroids slow the collagen process causing tendon weakness
Beta Alanine 1000 MG N/A / To help get those extra reps, and works great with carbs
Acetyl L-Carnitine 500 MG N/A /To trigger androgen receptor activity, and help burn fat
Vitamin A (Vitamin A acetate) 1000 IU 20% / Good for muscle recovery, skin, and keeping growth hormone secretion at an optimum, and good for the liver
L-Norvaline 200 MG N/A / This whopping dose is to help nitric oxide, and because my libido goes through the roof with superdol, i thought this would just make it more fun.
Theobromine 250 MG N/A A good thermogenic, and fat burner, plus will help keep water retention at bay during cycle, also it elevates the mood.
Phosphatidylcholine (Choline) 100 MG N/A / Again this good sized dose will help avoid cortisol stealing my muscles while im in a calorie deficit
Naringin 25 MG N/A /To help absorbtion.
Vitamin E (Natural D-Alpha Tocopheryl Succinate) 10 IU 33% / A little help in the cellular repair department
1,3 - Dimethylamylamine (Geranium) 10 MG N/A /To help fuel and focus my workouts, and aid in fat loss
2α,17α-dimethyl-etiocholan-3-one-17β-ol (superdrol) 8 MG N/A /A small dose of superdrol as i respond very well to just 5mg, as this is 99 percent pure, it should provide enough anabolic activity to help me gain muscle during my final cut.
Yohimbine HCl 7 MG N/A / To help with fat burning, and thermogenesis
Boswellia Serrata (65% Boswellic Acid) 100 MG N/A / An outstanding medical prospect for joint and bone problems.
Magnesium (Magnesium aspartate) 400 MG 100% / Again to help with bone and heart health
17a-methyl-etioallocholan-2-ene-17b-ol (pheraplex) 15 MG N/A / Phera, a good anabolic and androgenic and great for strength.
Na R-Alpha Lipoic Acid (NaR-ALA) 100 MG N/A / The final piece of my nutrient repartioner, an excellent antioxidant to boot.

Thats my special carb shuttling mixture. And powerful anabolic.

Outside Backer

Outside Backer

Awards
  • Established
wow this is quite a lineup