My custom capsule concoction...who's interested?

Gator Alum 03

Gator Alum 03

Awards
  • Established
First and foremost, if this is in anyway stepping on Custom Cap's toes, let me know...

If anyone else is interested in teaming up to make a concoction, I'll buy multiple batches and then we can split the price and I'll ship yours to you (many people here can vouch for me as I've sent supps to a number of people). That way, Custom Capsule makes more money seeing as how we are buying multiple batches of said concoction, and we'll also get to save. Does that make sense? Anyhow...as I said before, if Custom Cap is somehow against this please let me know and I will delete this thread. I do not want to step on any toes. Here is just an example of what I came up with. Anyone want to make any tweaks to it? Anyone interested? :

Pills Per Serving: 6
Servings Per Batch: 50
Pills Per Batch: 300
Number of Batches:
Ingredients

%DV
Quercetin 250 MG N/A
Resveratrol 250 MG N/A
Na R-Alpha Lipoic Acid 143 MG N/A
Banaba Leaf PE 1% 48 MG N/A
Gymnema Sylvestre 400 MG N/A
Horny Goat Weed Extract 500 MG N/A
Coleus Forskohlii 75 MG N/A
1,3 - Dimethylamylamine 15 MG N/A
DMAE 50 MG N/A
Cat's Claw Bark 250 MG N/A

1 batch = $53.96

If anyone else has an idea on a mix they have come up with and they would like to share (non-hormonal, preferably), hit me up!

russianstar

Awards
  • Established
Looks like a good idea bro, and a nice capsule too.

bla55

bla55

Awards
  • Established
This looks like a huge winner.

I know most of the compounds but a little off on others. Overall just for lean mass and leaning up, am I correct? I also see no PH so no need to cycle it on and off as much.

I would be hugely interested in this. At least a couple of batches. We'll talk!

Gator Alum 03

Gator Alum 03

Awards
  • Established
Thanks Russian. I always appreciate your input so if you have any suggestions have at it.

This looks like a huge winner.

I know most of the compounds but a little off on others. Overall just for lean mass and leaning up, am I correct? I also see no PH so no need to cycle it on and off as much.

I would be hugely interested in this. At least a couple of batches. We'll talk!
You got it bro. I was aiming for something that would do a number of things, most of all contributing to a recomp, but also provide a nice libido boost, a nutrient partitioner, and also provide focus/mental clarity. Just trying to find the right combo I guess. I was also considering adding :

Rhodiola rosea Root 300 MG
Rasberry Ketones 100 MG
L-Theanine 200 MG

If I added those 3, I'd probably remove the quercetin and resveratrol simply because the per capsule dosage would be +6. That would bring the total to around $49 for 1 batch, and I think $160 or so for 5 batches.

I'm still brainstorming a bit, so feel free to chime in!

bla55

bla55

Awards
  • Established
I'd say resveratrol is a big one in there as well, but I do like the idea of Ketones. Gotta say I don't really know what the RRR does neither the L-Theanine.

I don't know how it would fit either the inclusion of an AI, for instance 6-Bromo or 6-Oxo. Maybe that'd deviate a little from the point since it'd need some sort of phasing, but if used for recomp it'd be a rocket.

Later tonight when I have some more free time I'll google each of the compounds to know more of what each does.

But either way, it seems like a killer from the ones I do know.

russianstar

Awards
  • Established
I wouldnt include DMAE it has caused erection issues in some users, but apart from that its ok, drop the banaba the dose is too low to see anything from it, as a nutrient repartitioner, The only thing i would add is 45mg of 6bromo, but like i say its a solid product.

Gator Alum 03

Gator Alum 03

Awards
  • Established
I wouldnt include DMAE it has caused erection issues in some users, but apart from that its ok, drop the banaba the dose is too low to see anything from it, as a nutrient repartitioner, The only thing i would add is 45mg of 6bromo, but like i say its a solid product.
Thanks Russian. Yeah, I took out the DMAE in my updated stack. I had no experience with Banaba so I appreciate the heads up. I'm taking notes :)

bla55

bla55

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, I saw the new batch and it looks really good. And I'd really second the 6-Bromo in 45mgs, it wuold be a mild AI with very low sides. Granted you'd have to take a couple weeks off here and there but still would be valuable I think.

Aside from it, it looks like a great recomp / nutrition partioner. The list looks good.

Outside Backer

Outside Backer

Awards
  • Established
ive been on this site all day playing with stuff lol

i have a 400.00 order right now combining a **** load of ph's lol

CustomCapsule

CustomCapsule

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Great idea. Not stepping on toes at all.

JW

russianstar

Awards
  • Established
Thanks Russian. Yeah, I took out the DMAE in my updated stack. I had no experience with Banaba so I appreciate the heads up. I'm taking notes :)
What does the new capsule look like?

CustomCapsule

CustomCapsule

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I ordered from them in Feb, nothing arrived and no replys from them. I started a Paypal claim to get my money back. They told paypal that they have sent my order and email ed (not true) I tracked the shipping number they gave on USPS.COM and this is what it said
The U.S. Postal Service was electronically notified by the shipper on April 21, 2009 to expect your package for mailing. This does not indicate receipt by the USPS or the actual mailing date. Delivery status information will be provided if / when available. Information, if available, is updated every evening. Please check again later.

They still havent passed it on to the USPS
Wow, talk about hijacking a thread. You didnt order until april 4th. Never received any email from you. Your money has actually been refunded through paypal plus your order did ship out. Would you like me to post the tracking number in here? (I guess in essence I got scammed)

Sorry not trying to be rude but I have zero emails from you and no PM's.

If you thought there was aproblem we could have easily sorted this out through one of those methods.

JW

CustomCapsule

CustomCapsule

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I honestly thought I was being ripped off mate, now your trying to make out Im a lyer. This order only got posted after I complained on this forum.

Jimmy responded to this in other thread already.

Check your PM's. Not calling you a liar at all just stating that your order was placed in April and that it was sent late but well before you posted in the forum.

We have nothing to gain but $78 by scamming you and everything to lose. After being on AM since 2006 surely you realize no one was trying to purposely scam you. I believe there was a confusion which unfortunately wasn't sorted out properly. I did tell you how to contact me personally either through PM or email if you have any future concerns or questions

JW

jimmythelad

Awards
Everythings sorted thanks for your help

Gator Alum 03

Gator Alum 03

Awards
  • Established
How do you think this looks? Any suggestions?

Pills Per Serving: 5

Tongkat Ali Extract 200 MG
Gymnema Sylvestre (75% Gymnemic Acids) 400 MG
Banaba Leaf PE 1% 250 MG
Na R-Alpha Lipoic Acid (NaR-ALA) 143 MG
Acetyl L-Carnitine 250 MG
Quercetin (Quercetin Dihydrate) 250 MG
Coleus Forskohlii (20% forskolin) 75 MG
Naringin 50 MG
Horny Goat Weed Extract (10% Icariin) 450 MG

3 batches = $85 after coupon code ($28 per batch)

hardknock

Awards
  • Established
DO NOT BUY FROM CUSTOM CAPSULE.COM THEY HAVE SCAMMED ME
Where or what situation are you referring to? I have had great service, in the past, and they are still a viable source in my opinion.

Anyway, if we could come up with a substance that could help regenerate herniated disks. ooooooooooo my!
Of course, today, this is currently impossible without igh, hgh, but a man can dream.

GuyverX

GuyverX

Awards
  • Established
Where or what situation are you referring to? I have had great service, in the past, and they are still a viable source in my opinion.

bump

GuyverX

GuyverX

Awards
  • Established
Bro this has been dealth with, he had his products and money back, sorted.
i was bumping the part about the great service.
i have ordered quite a few things and have never had a problem.

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
i was bumping the part about the great service.
i have ordered quite a few things and have never had a problem.
bump. J/K lol.

I am very interested in Custom capsule as of late. I have used many products, and personally I know in a few instances where a lil bit more of this, or a lil bit less of that, or maybe adding this in, would do great things for the product. Now..... I can have it my way, at CC! lol:type:

russianstar

Awards
  • Established
bump. J/K lol.

I am very interested in Custom capsule as of late. I have used many products, and personally I know in a few instances where a lil bit more of this, or a lil bit less of that, or maybe adding this in, would do great things for the product. Now..... I can have it my way, at CC! lol:type:
Thats why CC is great, you make it yourself, if you dont like the way you would normaly have it, i think thats sweet.