8 new muscle Builder ingredients on Site!!!! Must Look

CustomCapsule

CustomCapsule

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
customcapsule.com

Click under "Create Capsule" then "All ingredient"

The list on the left will have 8 new ingredients with a little "New" symbol to the left

nemo

nemo

Awards
  • Established
That's a neat idea. I have a friend who does this with his protein powders. He tells them what he wants in it, and they make it.

lennoxchi

lennoxchi

Awards
  • Established
customcapsule.com

Click under "Create Capsule" then "All ingredient"

The list on the left will have 8 new ingredients with a little "New" symbol to the left
how long have you "guys" been around? never heard of you. looks like a great option for many people.

CustomCapsule

CustomCapsule

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Never heard of us, really ? :dunno:

Haha. No seriously though we have been on AM for about 3yrs.

We only stock quality raw ingredients. We are in the process of Giving the website a major overhaul which will include some very neat new features.

Thank you for your interest in our site

CC

H

hardknock

Awards
  • Established
I know my memory stack that I put together has helped me dearly. Nothing like knowing what you want and having someone toss it together...and for a decent price.

C

corsaking

Awards
  • Established
As i see it do you put together ingredients in one capsule that compliment each other , or ingredients that work on different pathways and whatever you choose would there be sufficient quantities of each ingredient to perform its task.

Even well known brand names who offer a mix of different ingredients have been criticised in the past for underdosing on some of the ingredients for them to be effective.

CustomCapsule

CustomCapsule

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
As i see it do you put together ingredients in one capsule that compliment each other , or ingredients that work on different pathways and whatever you choose would there be sufficient quantities of each ingredient to perform its task.

Even well known brand names who offer a mix of different ingredients have been criticised in the past for underdosing on some of the ingredients for them to be effective.
Well thats up to you as you actually choose the exact quantites you want.
That is the beauty of it. No more one product fits all. You research, you choose, and you get what you want.

CC

C

corsaking

Awards
  • Established
Well thats up to you as you actually choose the exact quantites you want.
That is the beauty of it. No more one product fits all. You research, you choose, and you get what you want.

CC
which could result in a capsule thats too big to swallow and custom made products tend to be more expensive than readymade

CustomCapsule

CustomCapsule

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
which could result in a capsule thats too big to swallow and custom made products tend to be more expensive than readymade

Not sure what you mean by too big to swallow? You mean that literally?

Our capsules are standard '00' size.

As you design your capsule it lets you know if its one capsule per serving or two or three etc etc.

More expensive than readymade? You need to play with our site and look at the pricing. I think you will find that we are right on par or cheaper.

CC

smshannon001

smshannon001

Awards
  • Established
Not sure what you mean by too big to swallow? You mean that literally?

Our capsules are standard '00' size.

As you design your capsule it lets you know if its one capsule per serving or two or three etc etc.

More expensive than readymade? You need to play with our site and look at the pricing. I think you will find that we are right on par or cheaper.

CC
just played around with dosages a little and my total came to 250 bucks!
it was for the epi and halodrol
then i remembered i was gettin 300 capsules haha so i would have to buy 5 bottles of hdrol and 3 and change of epi
the prices came out to the same or 10 bucks cheaper but with the satisfaction of getting the exact dose i want

CustomCapsule

CustomCapsule

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
just played around with dosages a little and my total came to 250 bucks!
it was for the epi and halodrol
then i remembered i was gettin 300 capsules haha so i would have to buy 5 bottles of hdrol and 3 and change of epi
the prices came out to the same or 10 bucks cheaper but with the satisfaction of getting the exact dose i want
Yea you have to buy 300 capsules as there is no way for us to customize a smaller run. However if you purchase even more, say 2 batches or 600 capsules it breaks down really cheap. Get a couple friends to split it with you and you have a customized PH cheaper than any name brand

CC

ozarkaBRAND

ozarkaBRAND

Awards
  • Established
Oh my lawd.. those are some hot new ingredients!

CustomCapsule

CustomCapsule

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Why buy a PH from a company that could be getting fake raw ingredients. If they do not test every batch they wouldn't know.

Most of these companies do not mfg their own, I know as I make a lot of the PH products on the market myself, but for the others they could be getting bad material.

We want to bring the Buyer a Quality product that they have customized at a more affordable price. That is our goal.

All batch's of Raw ingredients we receive are tested for purity and quality. Attached are some COA's

We are in process of doing a site overhaul. When it is finished every ingredient on the site will have a current COA

CC

Attachments

smshannon001

smshannon001

Awards
  • Established
Why buy a PH from a company that could be getting fake raw ingredients. If they do not test every batch they wouldn't know.

Most of these companies do not mfg their own, I know as I make a lot of the PH products on the market myself, but for the others they could be getting bad material.

We want to bring the Buyer a Quality product that they have customized at a more affordable price. That is our goal.

All batch's of Raw ingredients we receive are tested for purity and quality. Attached are some COA's

We are in process of doing a site overhaul. When it is finished every ingredient on the site will have a current COA

CC

pure...undefiled gains from pure ingredients

M

munique

Awards
why do you only allow max 100mg of bold per cap?
Or 15mg of epistane per cap?
Is it possible to up the dosage per cap?

CustomCapsule

CustomCapsule

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established

Munique,

What doses are you thinking. These have just been added and I error on the side of caution.

Let me know what max amounts you would like to see.

Nothing is set in stone yet so..

I

isoc

Awards
  • Established
what are the chances of arachidonic acid and 25-R, the stuff in Mass FX, Max-out?

H

hardknock

Awards
  • Established
I think that would be more due to the safety factor. I know i wouldn't want to distribute product which someone is able to stick 3 times the amount into a serving, especially a DS/PH.

It is, after all, all on the consumer, but the distributor has to carry some of the burden also.

CustomCapsule

CustomCapsule

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I think that would be more due to the safety factor. I know i wouldn't want to distribute product which someone is able to stick 3 times the amount into a serving, especially a DS/PH.

It is, after all, all on the consumer, but the distributor has to carry some of the burden also.
Hardknock you are completely right. We try to give the consumer as much control as possible without drifting too far into lurky liablity waters.

We however are just like you and love to dose our own ingredients at crazy mad scientist doses also so I try to push the envelope.

I have already bumped some dosages up. Let me know what you are thinking and I will consult and see what we can do.

CC

M

munique

Awards
Hardknock you are completely right. We try to give the consumer as much control as possible without drifting too far into lurky liablity waters.

We however are just like you and love to dose our own ingredients at crazy mad scientist doses also so I try to push the envelope.

I have already bumped some dosages up. Let me know what you are thinking and I will consult and see what we can do.

CC
Hey,
I was thinking that perhaps you could raise the 1,4add to 200mg? Like iForce Bold200. Or at least allow 25mg per cap for the epistane.
Same goes for all the other PHs. Raising the limits to match that of those supplements already out in the market will allow users to utilize effective doses that have already been shown to be safe. Just an idea though.

Sorry if I sound incoherent, english isn't my mother tongue.

CustomCapsule

CustomCapsule

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Hey,
I was thinking that perhaps you could raise the 1,4add to 200mg? Like iForce Bold200. Or at least allow 25mg per cap for the epistane.
Same goes for all the other PHs. Raising the limits to match that of those supplements already out in the market will allow users to utilize effective doses that have already been shown to be safe. Just an idea though.

Sorry if I sound incoherent, english isn't my mother tongue.

OK. Just raised all the PH's some. I think you should find them in acceptable ranges : )

R

russianstar

Awards
  • Established
I love it...ive spent about 3 hours on the site choosing today.

R

russianstar

Awards
  • Established
I

isoc

Awards
  • Established
x2, AND TRIBULUS ATLAS,. Thats the one with the new research showing an increase in free test in humans.
Definitely on the trib atalas, that plus the addition of the ara, 25r, a quality fadogia agrestis, du zhong phyto androgen extract and what is already available would give a great number of choices for off cycle supps!

R

russianstar

Awards
  • Established
Definitely on the trib atalas, that plus the addition of the ara, 25r, a quality fadogia agrestis, du zhong phyto androgen extract and what is already available would give a great number of choices for off cycle supps!
Some sweet ideas bro, i like them, the range is already breathtaking, but those would be amazing additions.

I

isoc

Awards
  • Established
thanks russian, the site seems to have pretty much the designers+otc pct well in hand and many other areas as well, these would give a wide range of nha possibilities. I know some of these are going to be hard to source, others have been in custom blends so dosages may be difficult but would definitely be interesting. Ara is proven to work well stand alone, and I read a few reports of some stand alone du zhong 20% extract that sounded promising, duration was a little short as they were just testing to see if it was even worthwhile. After one has used hormones, it is very difficult to stay away for long after pct completion. These options may encourage people to have more time off which makes for healthier lifestyle, not to mention more productive cycling.

R

russianstar

Awards
  • Established
thanks russian, the site seems to have pretty much the designers+otc pct well in hand and many other areas as well, these would give a wide range of nha possibilities. I know some of these are going to be hard to source, others have been in custom blends so dosages may be difficult but would definitely be interesting. Ara is proven to work well stand alone, and I read a few reports of some stand alone du zhong 20% extract that sounded promising, duration was a little short as they were just testing to see if it was even worthwhile. After one has used hormones, it is very difficult to stay away for long after pct completion. These options may encourage people to have more time off which makes for healthier lifestyle, not to mention more productive cycling.
I cant agree more, great comment.

bla55

bla55

Awards
  • Established
Holy crap...

This is amazing... Reminds me of manipulation pharmacies back in the homeland... Where you'd get exactly what you wanted. But on a sugestion note, maybe come up with a few "recipes" or sugestions for unexperienced users?

I for instance don't really know how X would react with Y, ie, ATD + Trione (wouldn't use 2 AIs at the same time, but just giving a random example).

So maybe come up with a few sugestions or members forum to share combinations and for what purpose?

But really cool idea. I'm going to be looking at this.

R

russianstar

Awards
  • Established
Holy crap...

This is amazing... Reminds me of manipulation pharmacies back in the homeland... Where you'd get exactly what you wanted. But on a sugestion note, maybe come up with a few "recipes" or sugestions for unexperienced users?

I for instance don't really know how X would react with Y, ie, ATD + Trione (wouldn't use 2 AIs at the same time, but just giving a random example).

So maybe come up with a few sugestions or members forum to share combinations and for what purpose?

If you make a capsule, before you buy it tells you how everything interacts, and if you choose for example green tea and yhombine in a capsule you are warned of the dangers as you are designing the cap, if you look at my blog and click the Custom capsule extravaganza, the link on my blog will take you to where you can see other ideas for custom capsules.

Hope this helps my friend.

CustomCapsule

CustomCapsule

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Holy crap...

Bla,

This is exactly what we are adding to the site. We are doing a complete site revamp which will include some really cool features.

Thanks for the input

striketeam

striketeam

Awards
How about the "Bold" product dosing, 300 or 400mgs a capsule for the bigger guys who want/need to run say 800/1000 or 1200mg a day during a cycle?

A

Autobody

Awards
could you find Icariin (horny goat weed) higher than 10%? perhaps a 40%-50%

R

russianstar

Awards
  • Established
GOOD SUGGESTIONS GUYS.

monstermash

monstermash

Awards
  • Established
Pretty cool site.

I think it would be awesome if you could get the raws together to make some DCP!!