8 new muscle Builder ingredients on Site!!!! Must Look

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. Quote Originally Posted by isoc View Post
    Definitely on the trib atalas, that plus the addition of the ara, 25r, a quality fadogia agrestis, du zhong phyto androgen extract and what is already available would give a great number of choices for off cycle supps!
    Some sweet ideas bro, i like them, the range is already breathtaking, but those would be amazing additions.
    Gause institute member

Need2slin designer.Product designer/ N2BM admin.

2. thanks russian, the site seems to have pretty much the designers+otc pct well in hand and many other areas as well, these would give a wide range of nha possibilities. I know some of these are going to be hard to source, others have been in custom blends so dosages may be difficult but would definitely be interesting. Ara is proven to work well stand alone, and I read a few reports of some stand alone du zhong 20% extract that sounded promising, duration was a little short as they were just testing to see if it was even worthwhile. After one has used hormones, it is very difficult to stay away for long after pct completion. These options may encourage people to have more time off which makes for healthier lifestyle, not to mention more productive cycling.
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by isoc View Post
    thanks russian, the site seems to have pretty much the designers+otc pct well in hand and many other areas as well, these would give a wide range of nha possibilities. I know some of these are going to be hard to source, others have been in custom blends so dosages may be difficult but would definitely be interesting. Ara is proven to work well stand alone, and I read a few reports of some stand alone du zhong 20% extract that sounded promising, duration was a little short as they were just testing to see if it was even worthwhile. After one has used hormones, it is very difficult to stay away for long after pct completion. These options may encourage people to have more time off which makes for healthier lifestyle, not to mention more productive cycling.
    I cant agree more, great comment.
    Gause institute member

4. Holy crap...

This is amazing... Reminds me of manipulation pharmacies back in the homeland... Where you'd get exactly what you wanted. But on a sugestion note, maybe come up with a few "recipes" or sugestions for unexperienced users?

I for instance don't really know how X would react with Y, ie, ATD + Trione (wouldn't use 2 AIs at the same time, but just giving a random example).

So maybe come up with a few sugestions or members forum to share combinations and for what purpose?

But really cool idea. I'm going to be looking at this.

5. Quote Originally Posted by bla55 View Post
    Holy crap...

This is amazing... Reminds me of manipulation pharmacies back in the homeland... Where you'd get exactly what you wanted. But on a sugestion note, maybe come up with a few "recipes" or sugestions for unexperienced users?

I for instance don't really know how X would react with Y, ie, ATD + Trione (wouldn't use 2 AIs at the same time, but just giving a random example).

So maybe come up with a few sugestions or members forum to share combinations and for what purpose?

If you make a capsule, before you buy it tells you how everything interacts, and if you choose for example green tea and yhombine in a capsule you are warned of the dangers as you are designing the cap, if you look at my blog and click the Custom capsule extravaganza, the link on my blog will take you to where you can see other ideas for custom capsules.

Hope this helps my friend.
    Gause institute member

6. Quote Originally Posted by bla55 View Post
    Holy crap...

Bla,

This is exactly what we are adding to the site. We are doing a complete site revamp which will include some really cool features.

Thanks for the input

7. How about the "Bold" product dosing, 300 or 400mgs a capsule for the bigger guys who want/need to run say 800/1000 or 1200mg a day during a cycle?

8. could you find Icariin (horny goat weed) higher than 10%? perhaps a 40%-50%

9. This looks really awesome.

10. GOOD SUGGESTIONS GUYS.
    Gause institute member

•   

11. Pretty cool site.

I think it would be awesome if you could get the raws together to make some DCP!!

Similar Forum Threads

1. Best non-Pro-hormone Muscle builder...
    By fishone1 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 49
    Last Post: 06-01-2009, 01:59 PM
  2. best muscle builder/ no pct
    By flex13 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 47
    Last Post: 08-20-2008, 05:04 PM
  3. 11-OXO as a Pure Muscle Builder
    By Sub7 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 58
    Last Post: 07-27-2008, 12:34 PM
  4. Anabolic C9-T11 muscle builder