This was All just one big BETA TEST!!!

CustomCapsule

CustomCapsule

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
So how is everyone doing.

After CustomCapsule has slowly deviated off path and maybe showed a little too much attention to Contract mfg jobs we have a few more employees and a few more people to pick up some of the slack.

We have refocused our attention to a one of a kind concept that I feel has still not lived up to its potential

Time to Really make CustomCapsule do what it was capable of doing all along.

These past few years have led way to a large amount of ideas, suggestions, and obvious problems.

This is why we are completely relaunching the site. New look, new features, more info (COA's on every product, pictures etc)

Best of all better inventory system and much much faster turn around.

For all of you loyal customers we appreciate all of your support over the years.

The best is yet to come however. The revamp is underway right now but the new site will probably not be up for another month or two. Lookforward to a very large new selection of ingredients to be added as well.

Any possible new suggestions to make your Custom experience more enjoyable please let us know now. We appreciate all the input.

Also I am pleased to let everyone know about our new line that is now launching. TransForm Supplements.

Six great products in the line up to start
Extreme Mass
Lean Mass
Joint support
Liver support
PCT/natural Test
Burner

These products are top notch. Highest of the high when it comes to extracts
No expense was spared.

You can pick up these products at
www.mrsupps.com or
supplementcentral.com

CC

chainsaw

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Glad to see you are back, it has been a long time. The supplements you made me are working great. Maybe you can mass produce them. Don't forget about the ideas I sent you a long time ago. The Joint supplement and the Test booster. Hopefully the ones you listed will be similar. Good Luck.

CustomCapsule

CustomCapsule

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Chainsaw,

Glad to be back.

Oh the new site is going to be so amazing. There will be a section to view everyone's formulas,that is if they mark them as public.

They will be logged by name and also Board Name and what board. It will be a giant archive of great, and maybe a few no so great haha, formulas.

You can select someones past formula and either just go with it or edit it.

a million other things will be changing as well

Just pretty much Awesome is best way to describe it : )

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
welcome back and I am really looking forward to the joint supplement.

russianstar

Awards
  • Established
Great to have you back, i cant wait to try the forged line, and make upa few combos of my own, your a company thats really going foward, would love to see a bolde/tren/bromo combo maybe il make one myself, take care guys.

CustomCapsule

CustomCapsule

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Great to have you back, i cant wait to try the forged line, and make upa few combos of my own, your a company thats really going foward, would love to see a bolde/tren/bromo combo maybe il make one myself, take care guys.
RussianStar,

Make a combo like that. Then click the email to a friend link. Email it to yourself then you can post the link. Whenever anyone clicks the link it will take them to that cart

CC