new items please

GuyverX

GuyverX

Awards
  • Established
was wondering if we could get some PLCAR(original version) , mucuna 50% , and ecdysterone 50-95%, as well as some 95% avenacosides to the ingredient list.

xtraflossy

xtraflossy

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
SOMEBODY needs to sell ecdy now. Nutra has said they have no plans of getting any anytime soon

12STEP

Awards
  • Established
and some capsacin would be nice too along with some 50% icarin man i love custom cap almost forgot some yerba mate and hordenine would be nice additions as well ,but hey they cant have every thing.

Wordz_Worf

Wordz_Worf

Awards
  • Established
and some capsacin would be nice too along with some 50% icarin man i love custom cap almost forgot some yerba mate and hordenine would be nice additions as well ,but hey they cant have every thing.
Hell yes,50% Icarin would be awesome.Also some Celery Seed to go along with the Hawthorn you already got.

CustomCapsule

CustomCapsule

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Guys I have most of these ingredients in stock. I will look at getting these added to the site tomorrow. Will post what was added

darkR1

Awards
any idea when you will put these new ingredients in the system. i dont want to sound ungratefull because pros and anti es are a big deal. but i am reformulating my fat burner and would love to put some 50% icarin to balance the libido loss from 1,3dime.

CustomCapsule

CustomCapsule

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
any idea when you will put these new ingredients in the system. i dont want to sound ungratefull because pros and anti es are a big deal. but i am reformulating my fat burner and would love to put some 50% icarin to balance the libido loss from 1,3dime.
I am very sorry. Just kind got slammed and side tracked. Should be up tomorrow. PM me or post if its not get on my ass about it : )

russianstar

Awards
  • Established
Any thoughts about tribulus atlas? or protodioscin, maybe phenibut, glycerol monostearate, or 6-mu methyluracil, just a few ideas, thanks.

CustomCapsule

CustomCapsule

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Any thoughts about tribulus atlas? or protodioscin, maybe phenibut, glycerol monostearate, or 6-mu methyluracil, just a few ideas, thanks.

Great stuff. I have a lot of things already in stock that need to be added and then a lot of new products I am currently sourcing

CC

russianstar

Awards
  • Established
Great stuff. I have a lot of things already in stock that need to be added and then a lot of new products I am currently sourcing

CC
Good good, btw bro do you do much training? will we see a log from you in the near future? I just wondered as your supplements show a great knowledge.