We are looking for feedback on 2 products!

wray98

wray98

Awards
What is up everyone!? I want to apologize for not being as active on the site as I originally wanted to be, but I now have the availability to do so. I want to find 2 people to do some honest reviews of 2 of our products. 1 will be the reformulation of our test booster, Noxitest. The 2nd product will be our reformulation of Hypercuts our fat burner. Let me know if anyone is interested? Once we have found our testers, the package will also contain a few samples of other products along with a Tshirt. Looking forward to hearing back from everyone.

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
What is up everyone!? I want to apologize for not being as active on the site as I originally wanted to be, but I now have the availability to do so. I want to find 2 people to do some honest reviews of 2 of our products. 1 will be the reformulation of our test booster, Noxitest. The 2nd product will be our reformulation of Hypercuts our fat burner. Let me know if anyone is interested? Once we have found our testers, the package will also contain a few samples of other products along with a Tshirt. Looking forward to hearing back from everyone.
I'll review your test booster. I'll be on hormones for the next four weeks until my show, then pct;where I'd add noxitest. I've use my pharm grade clomid/nolva so I'd know what to expect.

wray98

wray98

Awards
I'll review your test booster. I'll be on hormones for the next four weeks until my show, then pct;where I'd add noxitest. I've use my pharm grade clomid/nolva so I'd know what to expect.
Hey tyga tyga, thanks for the response bro. I'd like to find someone who can start it immediately and won't be using any other PCT products.

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hey tyga tyga, thanks for the response bro. I'd like to find someone who can start it immediately and won't be using any other PCT products.
Understandable. Best of luck!

grinnell27

grinnell27

Awards
  • Established
Not sure if this is still open? But id be willing to try both products?

Beltzie5

Beltzie5

Awards
  • Established
Wray98 be interested in testing and reviewing your test booster not on anything except pre and post and could start as soon as product recieved.
look forward to hearing back from you

wray98

wray98

Awards
Do you need a log or just review at the end of the bottle?

A review would be preferred, if you are willing to do a log and give a play by play that would be great bro.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
A review would be preferred, if you are willing to do a log and give a play by play that would be great bro.

I would do a review but not a log as I despise logs. If you want someone who is willing to log you're better off picking someone else honestly.

wray98

wray98

Awards
I would do a review but not a log as I despise logs. If you want someone who is willing to log you're better off picking someone else honestly.
That is cool bro! I'm ok with a review! PM me and we'll get moving forward with it.

Goliath1

Goliath1

Banned
Awards
Just got my goody box in from CTD!!

HyperCuts
NoxiVol Caps
NoxiVol Powder
NoxiPro
NoxiTropin

Great Looking T-Shirt also..

Thanks wray98

I'll give these a shot one by one and get my thoughts and review up in the product review section..

Excited to try a few of these..

Jackedjack

Jackedjack

Awards
Can I test hypercuts, the samples were great now I'm ready for some long term benefits