Core ZAP Final Review

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Final Review

Weight and Body Comp Changes
During the 4 weeks i used Zap i went from 170lbs to 174lbs. This is a very steady but impressive amount of gains for me. I gained a slight amount of fat around the waist(not noticeable on the tape measure). As apparent in the pics i did gain some quality mass. I noticed some extra leaning in the calves and shoulder region. I wish i had more pics to show my progress but the only before pic i had was the one that was attached to this thread because my computer died..

Effects
Now this is where the true beauty of this product shines. From the first workout i could feel the great intensity and focus this product offered(it is a stim so that is expected..) This was definitely the most controlled focus i have ever felt from a stim. It was not as crazy energy wise as R4W but it was better in all other areas than anything i have used stim wise. I noticed a noticeable thermo effect that has decreased this current week with the stoppage of Zap. 45 min after taking Zap i would gain an intense focus and a controllable force to help me blow through my workouts with impressive endurance, strength, and relentlessness. Another notable effect was its impact on my mood. Unlike some other stims and pre-workout products i did not note a high aggression factor, yet it was a more controlled on top of the world feeling. I felt extremely confident and could easily top my workouts from week to week. The stim effect and mood enhancement lasted quite a while after workouts with no crash what so ever. The only effect i would improve with this is the pumps, while i noted increased pumps an vascularity it was not the most impressive factor.

Overall
I will definitely be using Core Zap again in the future. The constant strength gains(5lbs on everything with 15-30lbs on the compound exercises) is very impressive. In the future i plan on stacking this with something like prime and p-slin for extremely intense workouts and very nice improvements in physique. I would like to thank Core for this great opportunity and will definitely support them as a company in the future and have already also gone through a tub and a half of Core MRP(highly recommend this) Thanks!

Old on left new on right:​

Attachments

dbc5

dbc5

Core Nutritionals Rep
Awards
Thanks for the awesome log you ran and the great, detailed final review. Tremendous progress pics for a 4 week log.

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks for the awesome log you ran and the great, detailed final review. Tremendous progress pics for a 4 week log.
Thanks man! It was a pleasure to run and i truly did enjoy it.

CoreDoug

CoreDoug

Awards
  • Established
Awesome job! Glad you liked it and great work!

jakellpet

jakellpet

Banned
Awards
  • Established
you do a great log mate - well done.

ive got 3 bottles in the post and can't wait to crack one open.

Ive got a feeling the part euphoric feeling will be due to the Geranium - it looks like a great preWO blend

jakellpet

jakellpet

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I had a HIIT spin class today - 60 minutes - dropped 4 Zap 45m preWO.

Real impressed - pushed through the pain barrier. Had the aggression, 'needle sharp' focus. Sweated like a hooded rapist.

That was all 2hours ago - Im still humming along!

Congrats on the product - it's no wonder it's flying out the door at NP. I'll get around to posting a review on NP at some stage.

CoreDoug

CoreDoug

Awards
  • Established
I had a HIIT spin class today - 60 minutes - dropped 4 Zap 45m preWO.

Real impressed - pushed through the pain barrier. Had the aggression, 'needle sharp' focus. Sweated like a hooded rapist.

That was all 2hours ago - Im still humming along!

Congrats on the product - it's no wonder it's flying out the door at NP. I'll get around to posting a review on NP at some stage.

Awesome. Great to hear.

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Great review, Bolt! :thumbsup:

freezito

freezito

Awards
  • Established
this stuff is on my to do list, but havent had the oppurtunity to pick some up yet. will soon

dbc5

dbc5

Core Nutritionals Rep
Awards
this stuff is on my to do list, but havent had the oppurtunity to pick some up yet. will soon
We are actually offering free samples now if you want to give it a shot risk free. There is a thread in the promo section with details.