Core ZAP now available at Nutraplanet!!!!

pmiller383

pmiller383

Awards
  • Established
:thumbsup: Nice!

boxmeman

boxmeman

Awards
  • Established
I urge everyone to pick up a bottle! Def top notch stuff!

Iron Lungz

Iron Lungz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Can you give a review of the positive synergy between the two, or is it just a theory at this point?

I just placed an order. I plan on using it mid-summer.
Stuff is nuts!

Stack it with PowerFULL and wow!

boxmeman

boxmeman

Awards
  • Established
Can you give a review of the positive synergy between the two, or is it just a theory at this point?

I just placed an order. I plan on using it mid-summer.
Best of luck...im loving it!

pmiller383

pmiller383

Awards
  • Established
Stuff is nuts!

Stack it with PowerFULL and wow!
PowerFull with any stimulant is amazing pre-workout, I am afraid of how good this combo may be, my focus and Mind Muscle connection is already strong from trying the Zap but adding the PowerFull may just be too good.

dbc5

dbc5

Core Nutritionals Rep
Awards
You guys are really going to like this stuff.

jakellpet

jakellpet

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Core ZAP (88 Capsules)
By: Core
Currently Out Of Stock :frustrate

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Can you give a review of the positive synergy between the two, or is it just a theory at this point?...
I know the question was directed at USP Labs, but I’ll attempt a shot. Basically, PowerFULL’s matrix delivers a dramatic elevation of human growth hormone (HGH), creating a supportive environment for muscle growth and fat loss; boosts testosterone levels; stabilizes/lowers blood-sugar levels independent of insulin; boosts serotonin and blunts prolactin levels. Now, this would be a highly desirable set of benefits during sleep. Pre-workout, however, the dramatic boost in HGH levels may trigger some type of lethargy in some users. Now comes CORE ZAP! By enhancing testosterone levels (mostly via the testosterone-mimetic, icariin), promoting arterial vasoldilation (again, via icariin’s PDE-5 inhibition and cAMP modulation, in synergy with the other compounds in CORE ZAP), by supporting cortisol control and hormonal balance, as well as by boosting nootropic benefits, mental focus, positive aggression, and concentration, CORE ZAP not only enhances PowerFULL’s testosterone-boosting and growth-hormone modulating properties, but also addresses the potential lethargic results of PowerFULL-induced growth-hormone surge. This, in my opinion, is one way to justify the implied synergy between the two.

Iron Lungz

Iron Lungz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
As always, great information!
:thumbsup:
I know the question was directed at USP Labs, but I’ll attempt a shot. Basically, PowerFULL’s matrix delivers a dramatic elevation of human growth hormone (HGH), creating a supportive environment for muscle growth and fat loss; boosts testosterone levels; stabilizes/lowers blood-sugar levels independent of insulin; boosts serotonin and blunts prolactin levels. Now, this would be a highly desirable set of benefits during sleep. Pre-workout, however, the dramatic boost in HGH levels may trigger some type of lethargy in some users. Now comes CORE ZAP! By enhancing testosterone levels (mostly via the testosterone-mimetic, icariin), promoting arterial vasoldilation (again, via icariin’s PDE-5 inhibition and cAMP modulation, in synergy with the other compounds in CORE ZAP), by supporting cortisol control and hormonal balance, as well as by boosting nootropic benefits, mental focus, positive aggression, and concentration, CORE ZAP not only enhances PowerFULL’s testosterone-boosting and growth-hormone modulating properties, but also addresses the potential lethargic results of PowerFULL-induced growth-hormone surge. This, in my opinion, is one way to justify the implied synergy between the two.

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
jakellpet

jakellpet

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Having trouble getting my hands on this stuff - appears to be running out the door at NP - when is the next shipment due?

CoreDoug

CoreDoug

Awards
  • Established
Having trouble getting my hands on this stuff - appears to be running out the door at NP - when is the next shipment due?
I just made another shipment to them. Sorry for the delay.

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established

Yes Yes and Yes BUT the HGH increase is a direct of effect of the increase of cerebral dopamine and Dopamine enhances cordination or what we bodybuilders call the Mind muscle connection so everything strategic said with out of this world concentration or mind muscle connection.

Try it, love it, and you will never go back!

jakellpet

jakellpet

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Yes Yes and Yes BUT the HGH increase is a direct of effect of the increase of cerebral dopamine and Dopamine enhances cordination or what we bodybuilders call the Mind muscle connection so everything strategic said with out of this world concentration or mind muscle connection.

Try it, love it, and you will never go back!
If you can get your bloody hands on some !:dance:

jakellpet

jakellpet

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Call Nutra and tell them to order more!!! All there orders are fullfilled within 24 hours!:dance:
I got some sitting in my checkout box - I think I just missed the last shipment.

This is how I'll be rolling:

P-Slin - PowerFull - Zap

:dance::clap2::dance:

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
jakellpet

jakellpet

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Anabolic Pump?
Currently Anabolic Pump is not part of my pre-WO (AM), but certainly part of my supplementation programme. I dose twice a day before lunch and dinner on a WO day, three times on a rest day.:dance:

Last edited:
strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Nice....and they are sold out again. Another shipment is arriving Wednesday.
They appear to sell like hot cakes! I should give it a try soon!

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
jakellpet

jakellpet

Banned
Awards
  • Established
going like hot cakes!

Mine has just cleared customs - NP is quick!

CoreDoug

CoreDoug

Awards
  • Established
Would you believe Zap if working out as an effective study aid - I have an exam tommorrow morning.
ZAP worked great for when I was working 16 hour days. I would pop it after 10 hours, train, and then I would be good to go through the night.

jakellpet

jakellpet

Banned
Awards
  • Established
ZAP worked great for when I was working 16 hour days. I would pop it after 10 hours, train, and then I would be good to go through the night.
I can believe that. Im looking forward to hitting the weights tommorrow after exams running zap - it's going to go nicely with PFull I think

dbc5

dbc5

Core Nutritionals Rep
Awards
I can believe that. Im looking forward to hitting the weights tommorrow after exams running zap - it's going to go nicely with PFull I think
Definitely let us know how this goes as I could see this stuff being excellent for a late night study session.

jakellpet

jakellpet

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Did chest/biceps today.

Took PSlin, but not the usual PFull as on scheduled 2 days off, and wanted to see how Zap went by itself. Took the full 4 cap dose 30 min preWO. Maybe not early enough, will go for 45 min next time.

It was not quite what I expected, but in a pleasant way. I would agree with Bolt's assessment of it being 'controlled focus' rather than a typical bug-eye stims. Definately no jitters.

I found with my heavy dumbell benches in particular my body alignment just clicked into place on the first set - it usually takes a set for me to drop into the zone, but on Zap I was already there.

And the Geranium is a great addition - Ive been experimenting with it as a stand-alone supp and it gives me a really nice vibe.

Nice vibes for the rest of the afternoon, no crash at all.

I'll be experimenting with PowerFull - I know there will be some great synergies there, and I think RPM and Zap would be a great heat/focus combo. Actually, ReCreate/Zap would be a good one too.

Overall an outstanding product. Ive got 3 bottles in the arsenal.

Cheers,

JKP

ps: was great for taking examinations - had better than usual recall, and the focus was great help too.

dbc5

dbc5

Core Nutritionals Rep
Awards
Did chest/biceps today.

Took PSlin, but not the usual PFull as on scheduled 2 days off, and wanted to see how Zap went by itself. Took the full 4 cap dose 30 min preWO. Maybe not early enough, will go for 45 min next time.

It was not quite what I expected, but in a pleasant way. I would agree with Bolt's assessment of it being 'controlled focus' rather than a typical bug-eye stims. Definately no jitters.

I found with my heavy dumbell benches in particular my body alignment just clicked into place on the first set - it usually takes a set for me to drop into the zone, but on Zap I was already there.

And the Geranium is a great addition - Ive been experimenting with it as a stand-alone supp and it gives me a really nice vibe.

Nice vibes for the rest of the afternoon, no crash at all.

I'll be experimenting with PowerFull - I know there will be some great synergies there, and I think RPM and Zap would be a great heat/focus combo. Actually, ReCreate/Zap would be a good one too.

Overall an outstanding product. Ive got 3 bottles in the arsenal.

Cheers,

JKP

ps: was great for taking examinations - had better than usual recall, and the focus was great help too.
Awesome feedback man. It seems like 45 minutes is when this stuff really starts kicking in for people and I believe Doug has talked about adjusting the directions on the next run of labels to indicate this. Also, good news on the exam boost. Looks like I may have a new little test taking strategy.

AllGenetix

Awards
Recreate and ZAP would be great but RPM and ZAP would be downright crazy. That would be some serious heat and energy production. From persnal experience as well, 45 minutes is the standard for effects to really kick into high gear.

jakellpet

jakellpet

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Recreate and ZAP would be great but RPM and ZAP would be downright crazy. That would be some serious heat and energy production. From persnal experience as well, 45 minutes is the standard for effects to really kick into high gear.
I just ran Zap and PowerFull this morning on Bi/Tri supersets. I dropped the PF at 60min, and Zap at 45min preWO - perfect timing.

No offence to USPLabs, but I think Zap provides that edge PowerFull lacks by itself - there's great synergies there.

Ive got Back/Chest supersets on Friday - will run RPM/Zap - but at a dosage of 2 + 2 caps. Will keep PowerFull on the mix too.

Overall, continue to be impressed.

CoreDoug

CoreDoug

Awards
  • Established
I just ran Zap and PowerFull this morning on Bi/Tri supersets. I dropped the PF at 60min, and Zap at 45min preWO - perfect timing.

No offence to USPLabs, but I think Zap provides that edge PowerFull lacks by itself - there's great synergies there.

Ive got Back/Chest supersets on Friday - will run RPM/Zap - but at a dosage of 2 + 2 caps. Will keep PowerFull on the mix too.

Overall, continue to be impressed.

Awesome. Powerfull and ZAP has worked well for me. I absolutely love ZAP and the thing I love even more is that it seems everyone else does too! Keep us posted,

DrnkMnky

DrnkMnky

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Awesome. Powerfull and ZAP has worked well for me. I absolutely love ZAP and the thing I love even more is that it seems everyone else does too! Keep us posted,
Man I gotta try some of this stuff, great feedback so far! Would go great with my PowerFULL and P-Slin preworkout.

jakellpet

jakellpet

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Man I gotta try some of this stuff, great feedback so far! Would go great with my PowerFULL and P-Slin preworkout.
You better believe it - that's all part of my stack atm!

The only problem is getting your hands on some - I had to go back to NP 3 times!

:run: