Core ZAP now available at Nutraplanet!!!!

Page 2 of 2 First 12
  1. Banned
    Stats
    6'2"  213 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by CoreDoug View Post
    ZAP worked great for when I was working 16 hour days. I would pop it after 10 hours, train, and then I would be good to go through the night.
    I can believe that. Im looking forward to hitting the weights tommorrow after exams running zap - it's going to go nicely with PFull I think

2. Core Nutritionals Rep
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  192 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by jakellpet View Post
    I can believe that. Im looking forward to hitting the weights tommorrow after exams running zap - it's going to go nicely with PFull I think
    Definitely let us know how this goes as I could see this stuff being excellent for a late night study session.
  3. Banned
    Stats
    6'2"  213 lbs.

Did chest/biceps today.

Took PSlin, but not the usual PFull as on scheduled 2 days off, and wanted to see how Zap went by itself. Took the full 4 cap dose 30 min preWO. Maybe not early enough, will go for 45 min next time.

It was not quite what I expected, but in a pleasant way. I would agree with Bolt's assessment of it being 'controlled focus' rather than a typical bug-eye stims. Definately no jitters.

I found with my heavy dumbell benches in particular my body alignment just clicked into place on the first set - it usually takes a set for me to drop into the zone, but on Zap I was already there.

And the Geranium is a great addition - Ive been experimenting with it as a stand-alone supp and it gives me a really nice vibe.

Nice vibes for the rest of the afternoon, no crash at all.

I'll be experimenting with PowerFull - I know there will be some great synergies there, and I think RPM and Zap would be a great heat/focus combo. Actually, ReCreate/Zap would be a good one too.

Overall an outstanding product. Ive got 3 bottles in the arsenal.

Cheers,

JKP

ps: was great for taking examinations - had better than usual recall, and the focus was great help too.
    •   

4. Core Nutritionals Rep
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  192 lbs.

Did chest/biceps today.

Took PSlin, but not the usual PFull as on scheduled 2 days off, and wanted to see how Zap went by itself. Took the full 4 cap dose 30 min preWO. Maybe not early enough, will go for 45 min next time.

It was not quite what I expected, but in a pleasant way. I would agree with Bolt's assessment of it being 'controlled focus' rather than a typical bug-eye stims. Definately no jitters.

I found with my heavy dumbell benches in particular my body alignment just clicked into place on the first set - it usually takes a set for me to drop into the zone, but on Zap I was already there.

And the Geranium is a great addition - Ive been experimenting with it as a stand-alone supp and it gives me a really nice vibe.

Nice vibes for the rest of the afternoon, no crash at all.

I'll be experimenting with PowerFull - I know there will be some great synergies there, and I think RPM and Zap would be a great heat/focus combo. Actually, ReCreate/Zap would be a good one too.

Overall an outstanding product. Ive got 3 bottles in the arsenal.

Cheers,

JKP

ps: was great for taking examinations - had better than usual recall, and the focus was great help too.
    Awesome feedback man. It seems like 45 minutes is when this stuff really starts kicking in for people and I believe Doug has talked about adjusting the directions on the next run of labels to indicate this. Also, good news on the exam boost. Looks like I may have a new little test taking strategy.
  5. Registered User

Recreate and ZAP would be great but RPM and ZAP would be downright crazy. That would be some serious heat and energy production. From persnal experience as well, 45 minutes is the standard for effects to really kick into high gear.
  6. Banned
    Stats
    6'2"  213 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by AllGenetix View Post
    Recreate and ZAP would be great but RPM and ZAP would be downright crazy. That would be some serious heat and energy production. From persnal experience as well, 45 minutes is the standard for effects to really kick into high gear.
    I just ran Zap and PowerFull this morning on Bi/Tri supersets. I dropped the PF at 60min, and Zap at 45min preWO - perfect timing.

No offence to USPLabs, but I think Zap provides that edge PowerFull lacks by itself - there's great synergies there.

Ive got Back/Chest supersets on Friday - will run RPM/Zap - but at a dosage of 2 + 2 caps. Will keep PowerFull on the mix too.

Overall, continue to be impressed.
  7. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  220 lbs.

I just ran Zap and PowerFull this morning on Bi/Tri supersets. I dropped the PF at 60min, and Zap at 45min preWO - perfect timing.

No offence to USPLabs, but I think Zap provides that edge PowerFull lacks by itself - there's great synergies there.

Ive got Back/Chest supersets on Friday - will run RPM/Zap - but at a dosage of 2 + 2 caps. Will keep PowerFull on the mix too.

Overall, continue to be impressed.

Awesome. Powerfull and ZAP has worked well for me. I absolutely love ZAP and the thing I love even more is that it seems everyone else does too! Keep us posted,
  8. Board Sponsor
    Board Sponsor

Quote Originally Posted by CoreDoug View Post
    Awesome. Powerfull and ZAP has worked well for me. I absolutely love ZAP and the thing I love even more is that it seems everyone else does too! Keep us posted,
    Man I gotta try some of this stuff, great feedback so far! Would go great with my PowerFULL and P-Slin preworkout.
  9. Banned
    Stats
    6'2"  213 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by DrnkMnky View Post
    Man I gotta try some of this stuff, great feedback so far! Would go great with my PowerFULL and P-Slin preworkout.
    You better believe it - that's all part of my stack atm!

The only problem is getting your hands on some - I had to go back to NP 3 times!

•   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Core ZAP...and Sushi!!! (Win A Bottle of CORE ZAP Inside)
    By dbc5 in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 40
    Last Post: 07-18-2008, 01:06 AM
  2. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 07-26-2007, 12:38 PM
  3. Core MRP by Core Nutritionals.
    By natedogg in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 03-08-2006, 05:44 AM
  4. The Core
    By size in forum General Chat
    Replies: 6