IT's COMING.....CORE ZAP!!!!

Page 2 of 2 First 12

  1. Quote Originally Posted by jazzman21 View Post
    Is their a writeup yet? Is 250mg of Icariin a sufficient dose?
    Coming soon.

    For a preworkout boost, IMO yes. I played around with this for a while and found that this is an awesome combination.


  2. what exactly does icariin do?
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by jazzman21 View Post
    what exactly does icariin do?
    I know RPM has a variety of ingredients... but icariin was one of the more innovative ones... and RPM is a great pre w/o product... i think icariin plays a sgnificant role in that

    When is Zap going to be at nutraplanet

  4. Quote Originally Posted by BifWebster View Post
    I know RPM has a variety of ingredients... but icariin was one of the more innovative ones... and RPM is a great pre w/o product... i think icariin plays a sgnificant role in that

    When is Zap going to be at nutraplanet
    I would hope by the end of next week.

  5. My bottle of Zap arrived yesterday and I had a chance to try it out today.

    It is now my favorite pre workout supplement. i took 3 caps (dosage is 4) and had a great workout. Good pump, good energy and a nice overall feeling. I cant wait to try the full dosage tomorrow.

    It took a little longer to kick in then i thought, so i just need to take it a little sooner. Great job on this one guys.
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by DrakeC View Post
    My bottle of Zap arrived yesterday and I had a chance to try it out today.

    It is now my favorite pre workout supplement. i took 3 caps (dosage is 4) and had a great workout. Good pump, good energy and a nice overall feeling. I cant wait to try the full dosage tomorrow.

    It took a little longer to kick in then i thought, so i just need to take it a little sooner. Great job on this one guys.
    I'm finding that 45-60 mins preworkout is best for me.

    Keep us posted. Glad you like it!

  7. Quote Originally Posted by DrakeC View Post
    My bottle of Zap arrived yesterday and I had a chance to try it out today.

    It is now my favorite pre workout supplement. i took 3 caps (dosage is 4) and had a great workout. Good pump, good energy and a nice overall feeling. I cant wait to try the full dosage tomorrow.

    It took a little longer to kick in then i thought, so i just need to take it a little sooner. Great job on this one guys.
    Awesome. Appreciate the feedback. Like Doug said, it seems to hit me about 45 minutes after dosing.

  8. Im envious! I want my ZAP to arrive..Guess it ought to be here tomorrow!!

  9. Quote Originally Posted by CoreDoug View Post
    I'm finding that 45-60 mins preworkout is best for me.

    Keep us posted. Glad you like it!
    Thanks for the info, ill give that a shot tomorrow.
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Awww SNAP! It's Core ZAP! ON SALE NOW!
    By CoreDoug in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 10-24-2008, 08:29 AM
  2. It Is Coming...core Zap!!!
    By CoreDoug in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 32
    Last Post: 05-07-2008, 08:40 AM
  3. Replies: 100
    Last Post: 03-20-2008, 09:54 PM
  4. Replies: 55
    Last Post: 02-08-2008, 10:29 PM
  5. Lipostabil Information ...it's coming soon
    By buyb12 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 10-12-2003, 04:48 PM
Log in
Log in