Lemonade Core ABC?

CoreDoug

CoreDoug

Awards
  • Established
We have developed a very good tasting lemonade Core ABC...better tasting than any other lemonade BCAA products on the market IMO. Is there any demand for this flavor since the market is pretty saturated with lemonades? Should I bring this flavor out or wait to have some more original flavors?

Thanks,
Doug

tattoopierced1

if it is a better tasting lemonade, i dont see why you wouldnt bring it to market.. Love me some Core products.. keep up the good work.

Wanderlei

Wanderlei

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Lemonade is my favorite flavor so I would likely buy it. That said I do feel the market is a bit oversaturated wth that particular flavor and would rather see something else. I guess it really depends on what the other flavor alternatives are.

warnerve

Awards
  • Established
it wouldn't hurt to have flavors that are unique, but FWIW i personally switched from xtend to your product for the better profile rather than the taste

warnerve

Awards
  • Established
I am too, the added BA and extra citrulline really put it over the top for me compared to the other ones. I have the fruit punch and am very pleased with the flavor as well, and that is with about 5 grams of added leucine

DoMiNiKiNG947

Awards
It wouldn't hurt to make an lemonade flavor ABC. If it taste good, then it will sale. Your ingredient profile is great with the added Beta-Alanine, and Citrulline malate which is great and 5 grams of leucine. That alone makes ABC different and unique and great. I'm using Fruit Punch now and liking it. I would get Lemonade. I love lemonade flavor drinks.

Wanderlei

Wanderlei

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
How about a lemonade ice tea flavor instead? Something like Nestea. Yeah it's horribly artificial in flavor but I can litres of it.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Im definately down for a lemonade flavor!

Saurabh

Awards
We have developed a very good tasting lemonade Core ABC...better tasting than any other lemonade BCAA products on the market IMO. Is there any demand for this flavor since the market is pretty saturated with lemonades? Should I bring this flavor out or wait to have some more original flavors?

Thanks,
Doug
There sure is a demand for good tasting BCAA.

What I would like CORE to do is to come up with nuts and bolts BCAA. By this I mean a BCAA that has just that - Leucin, Isoleucine & Valine. This is all that I need. More so if I want to consume this drink every few hours, or even late in the evening. The Citrulline Malata and Beta Alanine are two products I want only when I work out. In other words the current profile will limit you only as a intra-workout drink and personally I think there are too many of those.

Plus of course this will bring down the cost which is always a good news. Personally I would love to have a good tasting 2:1:1 Leucine/Isoleucine/Valine that I can keep sipping anytime I wanted to.

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'll surely buy it. I love the product, but am not a fan of Fruit Punch!

rubberchicken

Awards
I'd be in on this. If the flavour is good I don't really care whether or not it is original. I have been looking at ABC for a while, if it comes in lemonade I'm in for sure.

Wanderlei

Wanderlei

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Be sure to send me a tub and I'll elt you know how it compares to competitors' products :D

CoreDoug

CoreDoug

Awards
  • Established
I think I may move forward with this flavor this summer. I have been testing it the past couple of days and it is VERY nice.

rubberchicken

Awards
I think I may move forward with this flavor this summer. I have been testing it the past couple of days and it is VERY nice.
Any news on the release date for this? Will be keen to pick up some ABC at the start of July and would like to grab some of this flavour.

CoreDoug

CoreDoug

Awards
  • Established
Any word on this? Would definately pick this up.
This is still in the works. We are looking for the perfect ALL NATURAL sweetener and flavoring system. By request, this flavor will avoid aspartame (which I actually like) and there will be no coloring agents whatsoever. This will be el'natural. Should be good but will take some time.

aefx2387

aefx2387

Awards
This is still in the works. We are looking for the perfect ALL NATURAL sweetener and flavoring system. By request, this flavor will avoid aspartame (which I actually like) and there will be no coloring agents whatsoever. This will be el'natural. Should be good but will take some time.
So is this different from the first couple of batches you had tried out.

AllGenetix

Awards
Doug, I agree with most above. The ingredient profile of ABC is outstanding and a selling point in its own. I personally love the flavors out so far, but more variety could definetly give consumers more variety. The ingredients cannot be beat and the more flavors (quality) the better.

jazzman21

Awards
  • Established

Thanks,
Doug
Are there any other flavors you would consider say..Apple? If not, then yes put the lemonade out, I think it sell above grape and fruit punch. Matter of fact drop the grape and just have lemon and FP, just my opinion.

dbc5

dbc5

Core Nutritionals Rep
Awards
Are there any other flavors you would consider say..Apple? If not, then yes put the lemonade out, I think it sell above grape and fruit punch. Matter of fact drop the grape and just have lemon and FP, just my opinion.
I personally like the grape and feel like more variety is always better, but to each his own.

p5sky

p5sky

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
any other flavors? sorry, I dont like lemonade, but I do like lemon/lime .. . . like gatorade and Nutrabolics Growth factor.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Any word on this? The core ABC looks sweet and id love to make it my staple BCAA but i hate grape, and fruit punch is alright. Lemme know guys!

CoreDoug

CoreDoug

Awards
  • Established
Any word on this? The core ABC looks sweet and id love to make it my staple BCAA but i hate grape, and fruit punch is alright. Lemme know guys!
Still working on it! Have you tried our grape flavor? It is the best grape I have ever tasted.

Steveoph

Steveoph

NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Still working on it! Have you tried our grape flavor? It is the best grape I have ever tasted.
Keep on working getting it perfect :) I like the idea of no colours or aspartame. Are you going to use stevia then?

I've had so many Lemonade flavoured items that I've actually got a bit tired of lemonade stuff. Something like the Orange-Tangerine crystal-light would be amazing:food: Just as a future flavour idea.

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Two words: Iced Tea. And not nasty American cold tea, sweet, sweet Canadian Iced Tea.

ersatz

Awards
  • Established
Two words: Iced Tea. And not nasty American cold tea, sweet, sweet Canadian Iced Tea.
I concur, though not necessarily on the Canadian version as I have no idea what that entails. Or perhaps a compromise and have a Nestea flavor as I see people sucking that down.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

Im honestly a little hesitant to try the grape, i cant stand grape flavors, and i wouldnt mind spending the money if i knew id like it but im just not sure if i would or not.

aefx2387

aefx2387

Awards
Im honestly a little hesitant to try the grape, i cant stand grape flavors, and i wouldnt mind spending the money if i knew id like it but im just not sure if i would or not.
I'm the same way. Its a decent grape, but i prefer the fruit punch.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm the same way. Its a decent grape, but i prefer the fruit punch.
I was able to grab the fruit punch, the taste is good for sure. :thumbsup:

If you get that lemonade out with that profile ill buy loads of it. If wish you guys could do like an orange juice flavor, geezus id buy in kilos lol.

CoreDoug

CoreDoug

Awards
  • Established
I was able to grab the fruit punch, the taste is good for sure. :thumbsup:

If you get that lemonade out with that profile ill buy loads of it. If wish you guys could do like an orange juice flavor, geezus id buy in kilos lol.
Fruit Punch = Kool Aid:head:

fitfrancopro

fitfrancopro

Awards
Dig the grape, but would love to use Lemonade!

applesmack23

Awards
I would also love to see a Core ABC Lemonad but in the meantime when will fruit punch be back in stock at NP?

CoreDoug

CoreDoug

Awards
  • Established
I would also love to see a Core ABC Lemonad but in the meantime when will fruit punch be back in stock at NP?
I contacted them today. As soon as they place an order it will ship. I'm guessing 5-7 days.

We are perfecting the Lemonade flavor now.