Lemonade Core ABC?

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. Quote Originally Posted by Mulletsoldier View Post
    Two words: Iced Tea. And not nasty American cold tea, sweet, sweet Canadian Iced Tea.
    I concur, though not necessarily on the Canadian version as I have no idea what that entails. Or perhaps a compromise and have a Nestea flavor as I see people sucking that down.

2. Quote Originally Posted by CoreDoug View Post
    Still working on it! Have you tried our grape flavor? It is the best grape I have ever tasted.

Im honestly a little hesitant to try the grape, i cant stand grape flavors, and i wouldnt mind spending the money if i knew id like it but im just not sure if i would or not.
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by 3clipseGT View Post
    Im honestly a little hesitant to try the grape, i cant stand grape flavors, and i wouldnt mind spending the money if i knew id like it but im just not sure if i would or not.
    I'm the same way. Its a decent grape, but i prefer the fruit punch.

4. Quote Originally Posted by aefx2387 View Post
    I'm the same way. Its a decent grape, but i prefer the fruit punch.
    I was able to grab the fruit punch, the taste is good for sure.

If you get that lemonade out with that profile ill buy loads of it. If wish you guys could do like an orange juice flavor, geezus id buy in kilos lol.
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns

5. Quote Originally Posted by 3clipseGT View Post
    I was able to grab the fruit punch, the taste is good for sure.

If you get that lemonade out with that profile ill buy loads of it. If wish you guys could do like an orange juice flavor, geezus id buy in kilos lol.
    Fruit Punch = Kool Aid
    •   

6. Dig the grape, but would love to use Lemonade!

7. I would also love to see a Core ABC Lemonad but in the meantime when will fruit punch be back in stock at NP?

8. Quote Originally Posted by applesmack23 View Post
    I would also love to see a Core ABC Lemonad but in the meantime when will fruit punch be back in stock at NP?
    I contacted them today. As soon as they place an order it will ship. I'm guessing 5-7 days.

We are perfecting the Lemonade flavor now.

9. Updates?

Any new products in the pipeline?

10. Quote Originally Posted by ersatz View Post
    Updates?

Any new products in the pipeline?
    Still testing the Core ABC new flavors. We are very close. I want it perfect! I hope by the end of the year.

11. Quote Originally Posted by CoreDoug View Post
    Still testing the Core ABC new flavors. We are very close. I want it perfect! I hope by the end of the year.

Cannot wait, so excited!

12. Quote Originally Posted by CoreDoug View Post

I can help you out if need be.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Core ZAP...and Sushi!!! (Win A Bottle of CORE ZAP Inside)
    By dbc5 in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 40
    Last Post: 07-18-2008, 02:06 AM
  2. Core MRP by Core Nutritionals.
    By natedogg in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 03-08-2006, 06:44 AM