Core ABC Grape (excellent)

dhuge67

dhuge67

Awards
  • Established
I just wanted to chime in and let people know, if they haven't tried Core ABC before, it definitely beats any of the Xtend mixes in flavor and ingredients. One of the best BCAA profiles, tastes, and the addition of beta-alanine, citrulline, and glutamine make it pretty unbeatable. The price tag is up there, but so are the total servings (50). It comes out to less than a dollar a serving, but the initial price shock is still going to limit some people from taking the plunge when they can get 30 servings of Xtend or something for around $20.

The deal-makers for me are the beta-alanine and the taste.

Just thought i'd give my endorsement to this supplement, since I use it and love it.

My 3 favorite BCAA mixes are:

1. Core ABC
2. Glutamine Select
3. Xtend

So, that's my take!

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
I hear ya, for people who are supplementing xtend and BA separately, this would be a good 2 in 1. Damn shame I ordered so much of it when that 2+1orange sale was going on. Will definately be looking in to this though.

CoreDoug

CoreDoug

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the nice review. If you look at the total amount of actives (BCAAs plus other goodies), the price for 1000g of Core ABC is not much different at all from Xtend. Remember 1 serving of Core ABC is significantly bigger than one serving of Xtend.

Thanks again for your support!

dbc5

dbc5

Core Nutritionals Rep
Awards
Thanks for the review man and like Doug said, when you compare the actually amount of actives in a serving, the price is extremely competitive.