My favorite brand outside of USPlabs!!

Core MRP, Core PWO, and Core ABC are an essential in my arsenal!

When dieting Core MRP low glycemic carbohydrate blend with oats is the best on the market, and the taste is fantastic.

Core ABC fruit punch tastes amazing! You feel as you are cheating.

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
My jaw dropped when I read the info on Core ABC and Core MRP, I wants. What's the profile of Core PWO?

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
i have been meaning to try core MRP it looks real solid..i really like the ingredients

Iron.Addict

Iron.Addict

Awards
  • Established
My jaw dropped when I read the info on Core ABC and Core MRP, I wants. What's the profile of Core PWO?
Core PWO

Supplement Facts
Serving Size: 2 Scoops (82 g)
Servings Per Container: 15

Calories 320
Calories From Fat 10
Total Fat 1 g <1%
Cholesterol 0.9 mg <1%
Sodium 90 mg 4%
Potassium 210 mg 6%
Total Carbohydrates 43 g 12%
Dietary Fiber 0.3 g
Sugars 25 g
Protein 28 g 48%
Vitamin C 250 mg 417%
Vitamin E 100 IU 333%

BCAA Blend: L-Leucine, L-Valine, and L-Isoleucine 4 g **
L-Glutamine 2 g **
Taurine 1 g **

Ingredients: Cross-Flow Microfiltered Whey Protein Isolate, Dextrose, Maltodextrin, Cocoa Powder, Natural and/or Artificial Flavours, Branched-Chain Amino Acid Blend (L-Leucine, L-Valine, L-Isoleucine), L-Glutamine, Taurine, Ascorbic Acid, DL-Alpha-Tocopherol, Sucralose.

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
looks good, definately worth a try. DL vitamin E though *shrugs* other than that it looks solid.

Bruth

Bruth

Awards
ABC has the best profile yet for BCAA+ products, if it is priced competitively that is porbably going to be my new standard in that category.

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
Core products are fantastic. I love the MRP product.
What's it taste like big guy? That's the one thing I can't figure out. The other 2 core products have flavors associated with them. Is it a default vanilla or is it something you'd add your own flavor to?

tattoopierced1

What's it taste like big guy? That's the one thing I can't figure out. The other 2 core products have flavors associated with them. Is it a default vanilla or is it something you'd add your own flavor to?
Chocolate.. its very smooth and not over powering in the taste department. 10/10 for taste IMO

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
Chocolate.. its very smooth and not over powering in the taste department. 10/10 for taste IMO
Awesome, thanks dude, feeling better yet? You were in surgery earlier this week, yes?

tattoopierced1

Awesome, thanks dude, feeling better yet? You were in surgery earlier this week, yes?
yeah, today is the first day i feel "normal".. glad too, visiting the GF this weekend. Heading back to the gym on Monday for some much needed venting of aggression.

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
I hear ya dude, right on.

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Core PWO

Supplement Facts
Serving Size: 2 Scoops (82 g)
Servings Per Container: 15

Calories 320
Calories From Fat 10
Total Fat 1 g <1%
Cholesterol 0.9 mg <1%
Sodium 90 mg 4%
Potassium 210 mg 6%
Total Carbohydrates 43 g 12%
Dietary Fiber 0.3 g
Sugars 25 g
Protein 28 g 48%
Vitamin C 250 mg 417%
Vitamin E 100 IU 333%

BCAA Blend: L-Leucine, L-Valine, and L-Isoleucine 4 g **
L-Glutamine 2 g **
Taurine 1 g **

Ingredients: Cross-Flow Microfiltered Whey Protein Isolate, Dextrose, Maltodextrin, Cocoa Powder, Natural and/or Artificial Flavours, Branched-Chain Amino Acid Blend (L-Leucine, L-Valine, L-Isoleucine), L-Glutamine, Taurine, Ascorbic Acid, DL-Alpha-Tocopherol, Sucralose.
I like this blend and would definitely try it out at some point. I especially applaud the addition of glutamine to BCAA blends. With additional glutamine in the mix, the BCAAs do not have to metabolize into glutamine (some have even argued that BCAAs boost cellular glutamine levels better than oral glutamine itself). Plus, the addition of taurine ensures enhanced hydration.