Welcome Core Nutritionals!

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

I am faster than 80% of all snakes
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I would like to welcome Core Nutritionals to Anabolicminds!!

Here is a little bit about them:

Core Nutritionals is committed to providing only "Core", or essential products that are proven to be effective. Core Nutritionals’ products are intended to assist with the reaching of health and fitness goals, whether the goals are to excel in sport, to get in shape, or to simply remain healthy through proper diet.

CORE ABC

Core ABC was specifically designed to build muscle, prevent catabolism (muscle loss), increase endurance, and enhance recovery when taken before and during an exercise program.

Each serving of Core-ABC contains:

A - 10 grams of branch-chain Amino Acids Leucine (5 grams), Isoleucine (2.5 grams), and Valine (2.5 grams) to enhance recovery and build muscle by helping promote protein synthesis. The amino acid Glutamine is also included to help maintain a positive nitrogen balance during intense training.

B - 2.5 grams of Beta-Alanine, which has been shown to increase skeletal muscle carnosine levels that delay the onset of fatigue and enhance endurance by reducing lactic acid buildup and increasing aerobic efficiency.

C - 2.5 grams of Citrulline Malate to reduce lactic acid and ammonia concentrations while increasing nitric oxide (NO) and ATP production.

Whether bulking up or slimming down, the most can be gotten out of workouts when performing at optimal efficiency, and the ingredients in Core ABC are ideal for maximizing exercise performance and aiding recovery.

CORE MRP

Bodybuilders generally avoid maltodextrin and other high-glycemic carbs unless they want the anabolic effect of elevated insulin levels immediately post workout. The rest of the time they want high-quality, low-glycemic carbs that feed their muscles with glycogen and don’t convert easily to fat.

Core MRP contains carbs from sources like oat and barley flour, carbs sources that bodybuilders already eat all the time. Grain sourced carbs increase the amount of fiber content while reducing the sugar content and glycemic response.

40 gram high quality protein blend!

40 gram oat-barley carbohydrate blend!

9 grams of fiber!

2 grams of L-glutamine!

No maltodextrin, fructose, sucrose, or aspartame!

Ideal for when on the run!

Instantized-no blender necessary!

CORE PWO

Proper PWO nutrition can help the body repair muscle tissue, reduce post-workout soreness, raise testosterone and growth hormone levels, and reduce cortisol levels.

The correct supply of fast-acting proteins and carbs (whey isolate, dextrose, and maltodextrin) are needed to maximize muscle recovery after weight training. These ingredients quickly replenish muscle glycogen and shuttle much needed amino acids to muscle cells. Branch chain amino acids (BCAAs), glutamine, taurine, and antioxidants also help prevent catabolism and improve muscle growth and recovery. Whether bulking up or slimming down, all of these ingredients are crucial for proper recovery. Core PWO was developed precisely to fulfill these needs. Look no further for the ideal post-workout recovery supplement.

:clap2:

Zombie

Zombie

Awards
  • Established
nice, we are getting more SPonsors. CORE ABC looks really good.

Welcome Core Nutritionals

pmiller383

pmiller383

Awards
  • Established
I am really glad core is on the board, I have been real interested in core ABC for a while now, plus if im correct its run by another Miller, so you can never have to many Miller's lol

CROWLER

CROWLER

Anabolic Innovations Owner
Awards
  • Established
WELCOME ! :)

CROWLER

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Welcome! :D

AtomSmasher

AtomSmasher

Awards
  • Established
Solid looking products, i look foward to trying them out :)

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
I can't wait to try Core ABC and Core MRP. Welcome to the fray fellas.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ok so Core MRP is definately going in my next shopping cart if nutra has it!

matthew76

matthew76

Banned
Awards
  • Established
CORE ABC Fruit Punch is absolutely amazing!

Welcome to AM!

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Is the MRP likely to ever be available packetized into single serves? I'd really like a GOOD MRP that comes that way :) (Met-rx sucks)

CoreDoug

CoreDoug

Awards
  • Established
Is the MRP likely to ever be available packetized into single serves? I'd really like a GOOD MRP that comes that way :) (Met-rx sucks)
Not in the near future. We are sticking with the tubs to minimize costs and keep prices down (especially with protein prices skyrocketing).

CoreDoug

CoreDoug

Awards
  • Established
Core Nutritionals in the house!

Hello and thanks for the warm welcome.

This is Doug Miller, owner of Core Nutritionals. My other username on here is dam225.

I'm excited to be here and feel like there are a number of great things in the works for Core Nutritionals. Hopefully you will be hearing a lot more from us in the near future. Being a natural pro bodybuilder myself, my goal is to continue to develop "Core" products that all natural bodybuilders can benefit from. We will continue to focus on the time-tested and proven supplements that work and will bring them to you 1) at very reasonable prices 2) with no "proprietary blends" which hide the true amounts of ingredients, 3) and with generous dosages of each ingredient per serving.

In addition to our best sellers chocolate Core MRP, chocolate Core PWO, and grape and fruit punch Core ABC, look for a new and improved chocolate flavor Core MRP, VANILLA Core MRP!, a Creatine/Arginine/Taurine/Citruline/Electrolyte formula designed to be stacked with Core ABC to create a potent pre/during supp combo, and new flavors of Core ABC!

More info to come!

Best,
Doug Miller

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
great job guys, Doug the lineup looks good, welcome again.

I enjoy the tub because I usually use 2 scoops of Core with 1 scoop of a whey/casien blend when I need my carbohydrates at 27grams or less.

More versatility in the tub, and you can make your own single serve size with a zip lock bag:thumbsup:

Hello and thanks for the warm welcome.

This is Doug Miller, owner of Core Nutritionals. My other username on here is dam225.

I'm excited to be here and feel like there are a number of great things in the works for Core Nutritionals. Hopefully you will be hearing a lot more from us in the near future. Being a natural pro bodybuilder myself, my goal is to continue to develop "Core" products that all natural bodybuilders can benefit from. We will continue to focus on the time-tested and proven supplements that work and will bring them to you 1) at very reasonable prices 2) with no "proprietary blends" which hide the true amounts of ingredients, 3) and with generous dosages of each ingredient per serving.

In addition to our best sellers chocolate Core MRP, chocolate Core PWO, and grape and fruit punch Core ABC, look for a new and improved chocolate flavor Core MRP, VANILLA Core MRP!, a Creatine/Arginine/Taurine/Citruline/Electrolyte formula designed to be stacked with Core ABC to create a potent pre/during supp combo, and new flavors of Core ABC!

More info to come!

Best,
Doug Miller
How about a core cherry limeaid.hmmmm

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I enjoy the tub because I usually use 2 scoops of Core with 1 scoop of a whey/casien blend when I need my carbohydrates at 27grams or less.

More versatility in the tub, and you can make your own single serve size with a zip lock bag:thumbsup:

yeah, just the backpack full of baggies of white powder may raise some eyes going thru an airport security check.

dbc5

dbc5

Core Nutritionals Rep
Awards
Whatsup guys. Just wanted to let everyone know that I will be serving as a board rep for core, so feel free to come to me with any questions you might have. Thanks for the welcome and kind words from everyone so far. We appreciate it.

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
Whatsup guys. Just wanted to let everyone know that I will be serving as a board rep for core, so feel free to come to me with any questions you might have. Thanks for the welcome and kind words from everyone so far. We appreciate it.
welcome bruv....lineup looks solid!

slow-mun

slow-mun

Awards
  • Established
Glad to have you guys aboard:thumbsup:. I've been a loyal customer of PWO and your MRP powders, since last Summer. Any chances at getting some additional flavors, especially for PWO? I know you mentioned some for the other part of the line-up, but I'm still hoping for PWO to get some more attention too.

Last edited:

Glad to have you guys aboard:thumbsup:. I've been a loyal customer of PWO and your MRP powders, since last Summer. Any chances at getting some additional flavors, especially for PWO? I know you mentioned some for the other part of the line-up, but I'm still hoping for PWO to get some more attention too.

It already tastes like coco pebbles...hmmm

slow-mun

slow-mun

Awards
  • Established
It already tastes like coco pebbles...hmmm
I like the taste just fine, but I also like variety. Protein powder is one of the few areas where I'm not bound by a monogamous relationship:).

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Welcome to AM guys!! Your products look GREAT!

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hey Core, Nice to have you guys around here.:wave:

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
I would like to welcome Core Nutritionals to Anabolicminds!!

Here is a little bit about them:

Core Nutritionals is committed to providing only "Core", or essential products that are proven to be effective. Core Nutritionals’ products are intended to assist with the reaching of health and fitness goals, whether the goals are to excel in sport, to get in shape, or to simply remain healthy through proper diet.

CORE ABC

Core ABC was specifically designed to build muscle, prevent catabolism (muscle loss), increase endurance, and enhance recovery when taken before and during an exercise program.

Each serving of Core-ABC contains:

A - 10 grams of branch-chain Amino Acids Leucine (5 grams), Isoleucine (2.5 grams), and Valine (2.5 grams) to enhance recovery and build muscle by helping promote protein synthesis. The amino acid Glutamine is also included to help maintain a positive nitrogen balance during intense training.

B - 2.5 grams of Beta-Alanine, which has been shown to increase skeletal muscle carnosine levels that delay the onset of fatigue and enhance endurance by reducing lactic acid buildup and increasing aerobic efficiency.

C - 2.5 grams of Citrulline Malate to reduce lactic acid and ammonia concentrations while increasing nitric oxide (NO) and ATP production.

Whether bulking up or slimming down, the most can be gotten out of workouts when performing at optimal efficiency, and the ingredients in Core ABC are ideal for maximizing exercise performance and aiding recovery.

CORE MRP

Bodybuilders generally avoid maltodextrin and other high-glycemic carbs unless they want the anabolic effect of elevated insulin levels immediately post workout. The rest of the time they want high-quality, low-glycemic carbs that feed their muscles with glycogen and don’t convert easily to fat.

Core MRP contains carbs from sources like oat and barley flour, carbs sources that bodybuilders already eat all the time. Grain sourced carbs increase the amount of fiber content while reducing the sugar content and glycemic response.

40 gram high quality protein blend!

40 gram oat-barley carbohydrate blend!

9 grams of fiber!

2 grams of L-glutamine!

No maltodextrin, fructose, sucrose, or aspartame!

Ideal for when on the run!

Instantized-no blender necessary!

CORE PWO

Proper PWO nutrition can help the body repair muscle tissue, reduce post-workout soreness, raise testosterone and growth hormone levels, and reduce cortisol levels.

The correct supply of fast-acting proteins and carbs (whey isolate, dextrose, and maltodextrin) are needed to maximize muscle recovery after weight training. These ingredients quickly replenish muscle glycogen and shuttle much needed amino acids to muscle cells. Branch chain amino acids (BCAAs), glutamine, taurine, and antioxidants also help prevent catabolism and improve muscle growth and recovery. Whether bulking up or slimming down, all of these ingredients are crucial for proper recovery. Core PWO was developed precisely to fulfill these needs. Look no further for the ideal post-workout recovery supplement.

:clap2:
sweet deal. Ps core if you ever want a solid tester let me know!! all 3 look great

MuscleGuyinNY

MuscleGuyinNY

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Core ABC and Core MRP sound great! Look forward to trying them.

Welcome to AM! :)