**Core ALPHA** The Natural Hormone Optimizer

AllGenetix

Awards
[h=2]CORE ALPHA[/h]

The Breakthrough Natural Hormone Optimizing Supplement!

[h=3]

Ultra-Potent Natural Hormone Optimizer[/h]This product is not recommended for women*
Two years ago, Core TEST stormed onto the scene and quickly became known as “the best natural hormone support on the market.” Our extensive in house research and multiple blood analysis tests indicated significant rise in testosterone of up to 75% in 8 weeks. Our subjects were extremely amazed at the strength and lean body mass gains, muscle density and hardness, libido boost, and sense of well-being they felt while taking Core TEST. Believe it or not, after a year of tweaking the formula, we have come up with an even more potent, all natural hormone balancing supplement designed to optimize lean muscle gains! Core Nutritionals is proud to present to you Core ALPHA (Core TEST v2)!

Testosterone is the ultimate muscle building hormone. You can work out until you drop, but your muscles won’t grow without sufficient levels of this anabolic hormone. So the more circulating “Test” you have, the greater the anabolic environment for increasing muscular size and strength. Taking steroids can powerfully boost testosterone levels, but some athletes choose not to go that route, and some people want to avoid the potentially harmful side effects of exogenous hormone use. But what if you could activate the endogenous mechanisms in your body that increase testosterone production naturally?

That is where Core ALPHA comes in. Core ALPHA is an all-natural, innovative product and its ingredient are backed by numerous clinical studies demonstrating promotion of luteinizing hormone (LH), dopamine, and natural testosterone levels along with the support of healthy growth hormone (GH) levels. Core ALPHA also includes powerful, all-natural DSHEA compliant anti-aromatase inhibitors, patented herbal extracts, and testosterone assisting agents to support elevated testosterone levels while controlling estrogen, prolactin, and cortisol. As with all Core Nutritionals’ products, Core ALPHA’s ingredients are properly dosed and included in a non-proprietary blend formulation so you know exactly what you are supplementing.
Core ALPHA takes the super-effective Core TEST formula and makes it even better! In addition to the important ingredients found in the original Core TEST and the all new Core ALPHA, including 3-desoxy-7-keto-DHEA, Coleus forskohlii, and vitamin D3, Core ALPHA makes five major advances in formulation over the original:

AllGenetix

Awards
Supplement Facts

Serving Size: 2 Capsules
Servings Per Container: 28 (days)

Amount Per 2 Caps

N-methyl-D-aspartic acid 30mg †
3-desoxy, 7-Keto DHEA 75mg†
Brassaiopsis glomerulata leaf extract (10:1) 200mg
ForsLean® Coleus forskohlii root extract (20% forskolin) 250mg †
Mucuna pruriens seed extract (50% L-dopa) 500mg
Vitamin D3 (cholecalciferol) 3000IU
Zinc (as zinc aspartate) 30mg

Directions

Take 1 capsule prior to your workout and 1 capsule before bed, preferably on an empty stomach. Alternatively, take 2 capsules at bedtime. Best when taken one hour prior to a meal or two hours after a meal. Do not use for longer than 8 continuous weeks without taking a 4 week break.

mechka_grizli

mechka_grizli

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
How would one stack this with Core Hard?

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
How would one stack this with Core Hard?
I know this was answered in another thread, but for everyone else who is wondering who didn't see that thread, this is the suggested dosing for the ALPHA/HARD stack.2 Core ALPHA on empty stomach before bed or preworkout. 1 HARD morning, 1 preworkout, 1 bed.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Supplement Facts

Serving Size: 2 Capsules
Servings Per Container: 28 (days)

Amount Per 2 Caps

N-methyl-D-aspartic acid 30mg †
3-desoxy, 7-Keto DHEA 75mg†
Brassaiopsis glomerulata leaf extract (10:1) 200mg
ForsLean® Coleus forskohlii root extract (20% forskolin) 250mg †
Mucuna pruriens seed extract (50% L-dopa) 500mg
Vitamin D3 (cholecalciferol) 3000IU
Zinc (as zinc aspartate) 30mg

Directions

Take 1 capsule prior to your workout and 1 capsule before bed, preferably on an empty stomach. Alternatively, take 2 capsules at bedtime. Best when taken one hour prior to a meal or two hours after a meal. Do not use for longer than 8 continuous weeks without taking a 4 week break.
formula looks good. always appreciate non-prop!!!

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
formula looks good. always appreciate non-prop!!!
Exactly! Who wants non-prop blends? Can't get better trust in a company than Core Nutritionals formulas, all non-prop blends :D

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Exactly! Who wants non-prop blends? Can't get better trust in a company than Core Nutritionals formulas, all non-prop blends :D
i have fingers crossed i get picked to log core alpha, my app is in!!!:fingersx:

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
i have fingers crossed i get picked to log core alpha, my app is in!!!:fingersx:

I keep looking over all the products and I say to myself on each one, wow this is an impressive formula, each one is seriously complete products, don't have to stack 15 different things when it comes to Core Nutritionals.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I keep looking over all the products and I say to myself on each one, wow this is an impressive formula, each one is seriously complete products, don't have to stack 15 different things when it comes to Core Nutritionals.
core fury looks like a good one!!!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
i have been picked to log core alpha:arms:....so let me go ahead and ask-what is best dosing protocol? with food or empty, before workout or before bed?

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
i have been picked to log core alpha:arms:....so let me go ahead and ask-what is best dosing protocol? with food or empty, before workout or before bed?

On training days take 1 cap pre-workout and 1 cap before bed. On off days take 2 caps before bed.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
On training days take 1 cap pre-workout and 1 cap before bed. On off days take 2 caps before bed.
and always on an empty, right? nmda is know for good sleep and gh release, i can't wait!!!

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
and always on an empty, right? nmda is know for good sleep and gh release, i can't wait!!!
Well the effects of L-Dopa will increase if taken on an empty stomach, I'd keep carbs away at least an hour apart from the dose.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Well the effects of L-Dopa will increase if taken on an empty stomach, I'd keep carbs away at least an hour apart from the dose.
will do, i want to get the most from it!!!