Core ZAP sale coming soon to a PLANET near you!

  1. Core ZAP sale coming soon to a PLANET near you!


    Keep your eyes open...there is going to be a huge Core ZAP sale at Nutraplanet in the next couple of weeks. The price will be unbeatable and will give everyone a great chance to try this awesome product!

    Best,
    Doug


  2. Awesome i will look for it. I have been off stims for awhile since last time i used zap so i look forward to a strong kick wen i use it again!
    PES Representative
    Don't miss out on the next deal:
    http://pescience.com/insider
    Protein Backed by Science: http://selectprotein.com

  3. I betcha 19.99 is the price, right Doug?
    •   
       


  4. Quote Originally Posted by jazzman21 View Post
    I betcha 19.99 is the price, right Doug?
    Not quite that low but close.

  5. Here you go folks....the ultimate preworkout intensity, focus, and strength supplement is now on sale for $21.99!!! for a limited time only (~2-4 weeks). Now is your chance to pick up the preworkout stim that everyone is raving about!

    http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/c...-capsules.html

    Best,
    Doug Miller

  6. doug would you consider running a deal on core abc as well? I want to give it a shot but right now you can get a free bottle of beta alanine with xtend. I would be a great way to get people talking about abc. I really want to try the fruit punch. Just a thought.

  7. Quote Originally Posted by JGank View Post
    doug would you consider running a deal on core abc as well? I want to give it a shot but right now you can get a free bottle of beta alanine with xtend. I would be a great way to get people talking about abc. I really want to try the fruit punch. Just a thought.
    Couldn't agree more, a core abc sale is long overdue. I think abc's price is the main thing that's holding it back and therefore people go with xtend. I think if core was around the same price as xtend, core would outsell it.

    And yeah that Xtend deal is too good to pass up!

  8. Quote Originally Posted by jazzman21 View Post
    Couldn't agree more, a core abc sale is long overdue. I think abc's price is the main thing that's holding it back and therefore people go with xtend. I think if core was around the same price as xtend, core would outsell it.

    And yeah that Xtend deal is too good to pass up!

    One sale at a time fellas! :-)

    Look for a new flavor of ABC in the coming months!

  9. Quote Originally Posted by CoreDoug View Post
    One sale at a time fellas! :-)

    Look for a new flavor of ABC in the coming months!
    Just giving some humble advice.

    Is it Lemonade?

  10. Grab it while it lasts.....Sale ends October 25.

  11. Glad I saw this. Just picked up 2 bottles. Thanks...

  12. Only one more day left!!!
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. For Sale: For Sale - Core Nutritionals ZAP - SEALED (Muscle Builders)
    By BiG in NYC 82 in forum Supplement Auction
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 12-02-2009, 09:55 AM
  2. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 01-27-2009, 11:15 PM
  3. It Is Coming...core Zap!!!
    By CoreDoug in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 32
    Last Post: 05-07-2008, 08:40 AM
  4. Coming Soon to the PLANET!
    By matthew76 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 08-23-2007, 05:16 PM
Log in
Log in