Just Placed My First Order For Controlled Labs Products!!!

SoCo4Fun

SoCo4Fun

Awards
  • Established
WooHoo!

Products
------------------------------------------------------

1x White Flood (549 grams) By: Controlled Labs

1x Purple Wraath (1084 grams) By: Controlled Labs

1x REDuction (120 Tablets) By: Controlled Labs

------------------------------------------------------

I''l be both logging everything and doing a full review of the supplements on my blog Shredded Meat NSCA-CPT - Home. :bb3::bb3::head::head::bruce3::bruce3:

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
Strong stack for sure!!!!!! The WF+PW combo will really supercharge your workouts, and the feedback for REDuction has been VERY positive. :) I'll be following your (b)log!

SoCo4Fun

SoCo4Fun

Awards
  • Established
Thanks RR! I'll be keeping a detailed log of everything...I'm trying to compete next year and my blog is my way of looking back to see what worked and what didn't...

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
Thanks RR! I'll be keeping a detailed log of everything...I'm trying to compete next year and my blog is my way of looking back to see what worked and what didn't...

Awesome!!! I think this stack will DEFINITELY help you achieve the physique your looking for...I'll be following along closely!

jcp2

Awards
  • Established
White flood is the best preworkout thing i have ever taken, you know i wouldn't steer you wrong. :thumbsup:

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
White flood is the best preworkout thing i have ever taken, you know i wouldn't steer you wrong. :thumbsup:
Agreed you really can't go wrong, even with 1 scoop and double your distance of the tub

tattoopierced1

put in a $200+ order at NP with some great CL stuff.. cant wait to get it!

mrchristian

mrchristian

Awards
  • Established
Agreed, White Flood is the best preworkout supp ever formulated.