Just put in an order @ NP

  1. Just put in an order @ NP


    for my buddy: He got

    1 tub of Purple WRAATH
    1 tub of GlycerGROW
    1 bottle Yellow nEuphoria
    1 bottle White BLOOD for pre bed.

    Time to GFH


  2. :bb3:
    CONTROLLED LABS - WINNING the WAR against GENETICS
    Email: pt [at] controlledlabs.com

  3. Quote Originally Posted by RenegadeRows;
    for my buddy: He got

    1 tub of Purple WRAATH
    1 tub of GlycerGROW
    1 bottle Yellow nEuphoria
    1 bottle White BLOOD for pre bed.

    Time to GFH
    I have to try Purple Wraath, White Flood, and GlycerGrow rather soon.

    Any plans to re-introduce SesaGlow? Was by far my favourite Sesamin product.
    •   
       


  4. Quote Originally Posted by strategicmove View Post
    I have to try Purple Wraath, White Flood, and GlycerGrow rather soon.

    Any plans to re-introduce SesaGlow? Was by far my favourite Sesamin product.
    For sure bud! You won't be disappointed in that stack.

    No plans for SG that I know of ... but even better things in the works

  5. hey rr, care to spill the beans. Gotta say I am psyched for my reduction to get here soon
    TEAM GET DIESEL

    GET DIESEL NUTRITION | SINCE 2002 | GETDIESEL.COM
    Like us on Facebook: GET DIESEL Facebook Page

  6. Quote Originally Posted by Reaper329 View Post
    Gotta say I am psyched for my reduction to get here soon
    Great to hear your psyched for REDuction!!! It won't disappoint ya big Reap!
    Last edited by RenegadeRows; 07-20-2008 at 05:59 PM.
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. LG Order
    By anberlin80 in forum LG Sciences
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 04-23-2009, 10:32 AM
  2. order Order #6935
    By NO MERCY in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 11-15-2005, 06:03 PM
Log in
Log in