NUTRAPLANET SALE on CL...

mindgame

mindgame

Awards
  • Established
wtf tomorrow lol i was like YES! i just got paid now i have to wait another day.

Iron Lungz

Iron Lungz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Adding things in my shopping cart to make it easier... If the things that I have are not on sale, I'm still buying them anyway!
I can barely clean my new M96 Recon Carbine with steady hands I'm so exited...... OK, not really, but I am STOKED!

Rugger

Rugger

Awards
  • Established
Oh gay. I thought it was going to be the whole product line.

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
Oh gay. I thought it was going to be the whole product line.
We took the feedback from the other thread and OT/REDuction was "in demand". :) I'm sure there'll be other products on sale down the road. :) happy lifting bro!

Iron Lungz

Iron Lungz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Just messing with you! LOL!
I knew what you meant. Looks as if Nutra took a bottle of OT out of my purchase. I was unaware that you could only get 2 bottles at a time. It's still cool, though. 2 bottles of OT, and 2 large Purple Wraath's heading my way!
You are quick - I expected nothing less from you :) what I meant was the CL Sale Thread in the NP forum.

Fixed :D

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
Just messing with you! LOL!
I knew what you meant. Looks as if Nutra took a bottle of OT out of my purchase. I was unaware that you could only get 2 bottles at a time. It's still cool, though. 2 bottles of OT, and 2 large Purple Wraath's heading my way!
2 large purple wraaths, man youll be straight for months!

:dl: :dl: :bb3:

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I just picked up some reduction. Once I am done with GF I am wanted to shred a bit so I am doing Levi Reloaded/Reduction/cissus (dosed high)and a diuretic.

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
I just picked up some reduction. Once I am done with GF I am wanted to shred a bit so I am doing Levi Reloaded/Reduction/cissus (dosed high)and a diuretic.
Nice stack!!! Dunno about the diuretic tho...

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
what makes you say that about the diuretic?

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
what makes you say that about the diuretic?
Just not a fan of them. If your going to be using those fat loss supps, I would want to be hydrated...

You could research "dandelion root" its a natural diuretic that has a positive effect on the kidneys, but it's not as strong as others.

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Just not a fan of them. If your going to be using those fat loss supps, I would want to be hydrated...

You could research "dandelion root" its a natural diuretic that has a positive effect on the kidneys, but it's not as strong as others.
its funny you say that, as the one I have has dandelion root in it. It is from Universal. Thanks for the info

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
its funny you say that, as the one I have has dandelion root in it. It is from Universal. Thanks for the info
Hehe! That's cool man! Like I said nothing wrong with using them, just be carefull about dehydration.