Which flavor of Green MAG do you like better?

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
I have to go with the Green Apple, but the lemonade mixes so well with White FLOOD & Purple WRAATH ... let's hear your feedback!!!

Steveoph

Steveoph

NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Green Apple from the sample, although I've gone through 2 tubs of the old-version of Lemonade (With 2.5 Mg-Creatine). To be honest, I forgot what flavour it was. When someone is the gym asked me what the green stuff I was drinking and I actually had to get back to him because I couldn't recall the flavour lol.

Not that it tastes bad, but it doesn't remind me much of lemonade at all when compared to something like Lemonade Xtend which I love.

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
Green Apple from the sample, although I've gone through 2 tubs of the old-version of Lemonade (With 2.5 Mg-Creatine). To be honest, I forgot what flavour it was. When someone is the gym asked me what the green stuff I was drinking and I actually had to get back to him because I couldn't recall the flavour lol.

Not that it tastes bad, but it doesn't remind me much of lemonade at all when compared to something like Lemonade Xtend which I love.

Thank you for the feedback! Yeah the lemonade's of CL have their own distinct flavor ... "Electric Lemonade" ! :)

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Green apple for me, i like its flavor alot

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Green apple for me, i like its flavor alot
x2-quick question, how long will green mag stay good once mixed in water?

macedaddy

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
i like them BOTH! i think green applke takes the win by a slight nose, but i actually like the CL lemonade better than Scivation lemonade!

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I wish i could use Green Mag. Everytime i have, i get the runs. :sad: :dump:

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
Thats sucks man. I'm surprised at that; Do you supplement with any other magnesium during the day?

Last edited:
Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thats sucks man. I'm surprised at that; Do you supplement with any other magnesium during the day?
Nope. I'm going to try a newer batch though, and see what happens. This was quite a while back when this happened.

I'm all for giving one more try! :)

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Nope. I'm going to try a newer batch though, and see what happens. This was quite a while back when this happened.

go for it...give en hell t-1

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I will buddy! :D

I just it doesn't give me hell out the back door lol. :)
haha my problem is puking everything up, seems to be getting better though. doctor put me on tramadol and sides seem much less.

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established

Your a champ bro!!! lol. You can try splitting the dose - this has helped people with this issue & GM. Like half a scoop pre / half post. x2 Give em hell!!!

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
haha my problem is puking everything up, seems to be getting better though. doctor put me on tramadol and sides seem much less.
Right on - I'm glad you have less sides man. Nothing worse then getting sick from meds after surgery!
:afro:

GreenSquats

GreenSquats

Awards
  • Established
I know this was a while back, but CL has fixed the ratio of mcc in GM for this exact reason. It shouldn't give you the runs anymore.

GreenSquats

GreenSquats

Awards
  • Established
... And for the record... Lemonade because you can mix it with PW and ... guess what? White Flood!!!!

TonySmiles

TonySmiles

Awards
Honestly, I haven't tried the Lemonade GM yet...but the Apple is really good! :thumbsup:

UNCfan1

UNCfan1

Awards
  • Established
I have 2 of each so as you can tell I love them both equally. Green Apple has just enough sour taste that blends perfectly with Intrabolic or Xtend to create this awesome apple taste. Lemonade goes great with Intrabolic Citrus even better than the 2 apples.

:thumbsup:

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
lemonade was my taste of choice when I used it.