Controlled LABS looking for 6 people to log Golden FinisH Growth & Recovery Formula

  1. Registered User
    RenegadeRows's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    8,672
    Answers
    0

    Controlled LABS looking for 6 people to log Golden FinisH Growth & Recovery Formula



  2. CONTROLLED LABS CONSULTANT
    Board Sponsor
    pu12en12g's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Age
    36
    Posts
    1,148
    Answers
    0


    CONTROLLED LABS - WINNING the WAR against GENETICS
    Email: pt [at] controlledlabs.com
  3. Gold Member
    wrkn4bigrmusles's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  206 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Age
    35
    Posts
    708
    Answers
    0


    I hope whoever you pick posts some good logs because I've been curious bout this product.. i know all your other products work like my usual GB,WB stack. good luck for whoever gets it
    •   
       

  4. Registered User
    RenegadeRows's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    8,672
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by wrkn4bigrmusles View Post
    I hope whoever you pick posts some good logs because I've been curious bout this product.. i know all your other products work like my usual GB,WB stack. good luck for whoever gets it
    Nice stack you got there bro!

    I know that Golden FINISH will not disappoint these testers. You should check out the FREE Samples of GFH...Look here:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/suppl...reduction.html
    Last edited by RenegadeRows; 06-20-2008 at 05:19 AM.
  5. Gold Member
    wrkn4bigrmusles's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  206 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Age
    35
    Posts
    708
    Answers
    0


    Yea i've requested em when i order.. sometimes i get, sometimes i dont. no biggie.. well im an avid CL user and have tried d@mn near all 'em.. so in time i'll buy a jug and check it out.
  6. Registered User
    RenegadeRows's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    8,672
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by wrkn4bigrmusles View Post
    Yea i've requested em when i order.. sometimes i get, sometimes i dont. no biggie.. well im an avid CL user and have tried d@mn near all 'em.. so in time i'll buy a jug and check it out.
    Right on The GFH formula is pretty great !
  7. Gold Member
    wrkn4bigrmusles's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  206 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Age
    35
    Posts
    708
    Answers
    0


    im curious about the carb complex that you guys have listed. I'm laying off the WMS for a bit due to some fat gain.. im not going to blame it solely on WMS... but Ima keep my eye on things so.
  8. Registered User
    RenegadeRows's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    8,672
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by wrkn4bigrmusles View Post
    im curious about the carb complex that you guys have listed. I'm laying off the WMS for a bit due to some fat gain.. im not going to blame it solely on WMS... but Ima keep my eye on things so.
    The carb source is from rice & corn, nutrient rich and the formula is sugar free.
    Last edited by RenegadeRows; 06-20-2008 at 07:17 AM.
  9. NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
    Board Sponsor
    Steveoph's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    12,524
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by RenegadeRows View Post
    The carb source is from rice & corn, nutrient rich and the formula is sugar free.
    I didn't realize initially that CoriCarb was all that different from WMS since it sounded so much like KwikKarb. Good to know it's got nutrients That would explain why my sample wasn't as smooth as I was expecting lol.
  10. Registered User
    RenegadeRows's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    8,672
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Steveoph View Post
    I didn't realize initially that CoriCarb was all that different from WMS since it sounded so much like KwikKarb. Good to know it's got nutrients That would explain why my sample wasn't as smooth as I was expecting lol.

    Yup
  11. PROnom 23.... NOM NOM NOM
    Board Sponsor
    CONTROLLED LABS's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    1,887
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Steveoph View Post
    I didn't realize initially that CoriCarb was all that different from WMS since it sounded so much like KwikKarb. Good to know it's got nutrients That would explain why my sample wasn't as smooth as I was expecting lol.
    yup, excellent source of carbs, these are very expensive sources not used by many other products
  12. Registered User
    RenegadeRows's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    8,672
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by CONTROLLED LABS View Post
    yup, excellent source of carbs, these are very expensive sources not used by many other products
    True story :dl:

    You can tell the difference when you have used both !
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Golden Finish From Controlled Labs
    By whitedevil74 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 33
    Last Post: 02-14-2008, 11:15 PM
  2. Golden Finish (Controlled Labs) on Nutraplanet NOW!
    By CONTROLLED LABS in forum Controlled Labs
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 01-26-2008, 12:20 AM
  3. Golden Finish (Controlled Labs) on Nutraplanet NOW!
    By CONTROLLED LABS in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 01-16-2008, 03:25 PM
  4. Golden Finish (Controlled Labs) on Nutraplanet NOW!
    By CONTROLLED LABS in forum Supplements
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 01-08-2008, 11:16 PM
  5. Controlled Labs NEW Golden FinisH Contest
    By CONTROLLED LABS in forum Controlled Labs
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 01-01-2008, 07:18 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in