What's your goal??? New opportunity from Controlled LABS

1. Registered User

What's your goal??? New opportunity from Controlled LABS

2. Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by RenegadeRows View Post
    not interested in running a log, just some advice. what are the best supps for maintaining muscle and keeping fat off while mostly immobile? hurt my knee at work and will be off work and out of gym for at least a month. been doing upper body in basement but it's no substitute for the workouts i was doing. any help much appreciated.
  3. Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    not interested in running a log, just some advice. what are the best supps for maintaining muscle and keeping fat off while mostly immobile? hurt my knee at work and will be off work and out of gym for at least a month. been doing upper body in basement but it's no substitute for the workouts i was doing. any help much appreciated.
    Sorry to hear about the injury bro. Amino acids + plenty of protein would do the trick. Purple WRAATH is a complete amino acid (EAA) matrix with other goodies thrown in. That will help you keep your muscle and stay anabolic.

For keeping the fat off I recommend a simple Green Tea Extract + Omega 3's. Since your not cutting I wouldn't say any strong stim or weight loss product.
    •   

4. Registered User

Sorry to hear about the injury bro. Amino acids + plenty of protein would do the trick. Purple WRAATH is a complete amino acid (EAA) matrix with other goodies thrown in. That will help you keep your muscle and stay anabolic.

For keeping the fat off I recommend a simple Green Tea Extract + Omega 3's. Since your not cutting I wouldn't say any strong stim or weight loss product.
    tried pw awhile back, i liked it but switched to xtend because of cost. i think you are right, pw might be more appropriate now and worth the extra bucks. been taking original leviathan, but interested in reduction. i need the appetite suppression, the more inactive i am the more i crave food. always on the omega's. is the reduction just scorch with a pm pill or is it new formula? oh yeah, thanks.
  5. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  230 lbs.

Im 230 but want to get to a lean 210.
    Im on
    testE 800mg ew
    deca 700mg ew
    I eat all the time but my energy is almost nothing.
    It is almost to the point it is messing with my workouts or I want to
    Just sleep alot.
    Im also takeing vitamins and creatine
    What am i doing wrong or what could i add?
  6. Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by steveEray View Post
    Im on
    testE 800mg ew
    deca 700mg ew
    Just sleep alot.
    i bet you can't get a boner either. damn, man stop the cycle and start pct. hope to hell you have a real serm. you don't have to mess yourself up like that to see results.
  7. Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by steveEray View Post
    Im on
    testE 800mg ew
    deca 700mg ew
    Just sleep alot.
    I think your looking for the steroid section.

I honestly can't help you with your question.
  8. Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    been taking original leviathan, but interested in reduction. i need the appetite suppression, the more inactive i am the more i crave food. always on the omega's. is the reduction just scorch with a pm pill or is it new formula? oh yeah, thanks.
    Scorch has a different formula. While some ingredients are the same, REDuction has things in it that Scorch does not.
    As for appetite surpression, the PM pill also helps curb appetite at night.

Below I have highlighted the ingredients that REDuction has that differs from Scorch.
    Simply put, what is Big Red™ cayenne fruit extract ?

The powerful thermogenic properties of Big Red™ cayenne fruit extract are due to capsaicin, and it may also improve circulation.

Simply put, what is Oleuropein (olive leaf extract) ?

A cutting phase can potentially weaken the immune system and make us more susceptible to illness. Oleuropein is a very strong immune booster and
    should work to help stave off any incoming infection via stimulation of phagocytosis. In addition, it acts as an anti-microbial to help rid the body
    of bad bacteria that can cause infection in the gut thereby not allowing food to be fully utilized. During a cut every ounce of food you ingest is precious and should be used to the fullest benefit.

Simply put, what is Gamma-Aminobutyric Acid ?

Gamma-Aminobutyric Acid (GABA) is an important neurotransmitter that has been used for years as an ergogenic aid. When combined with the stimulants in our exclusive formula, users report a very unique effect that must be experienced to believe, due to enhanced neuron firing in the brain. Users report focused, calm, energy without the jitters often associated with stimulant products of the past. GABA has also been shown to boost post-workout growth hormone levels and enhance fat metabolism (more research is needed on the exact mechanism of action).

Simply put, what is Taraxacum Officinale Extract

Anti-bloat ingredient that soothes the stomach and helps with a shredded look

Simply put, what is Theobromine ?

Theobromine is a mild, long lasting stimulant and mood enhancer that may also improve oxygen utilization to boost performance.

Simply put, what is Hordenine ?

Hordenine is a potent alkaloid that acts in synergy with the other compounds to help us oxidize fat for energy, increase peripheral blood flow, and promote a feeling of fullness between meals.

Simply put, what is Cordia Salicifolia ?

Cordia Salicifolia is a popular tree in brazil and the fruit from the tree is commonly used for its appetite suppressant, anti-viral, and soothing properties. Based on anecdotal feedback, it is believed to help prevent or reduce fatty deposits / cellulite and promote healthy skin.
  9. Registered User

Scorch has a different formula. While some ingredients are the same, REDuction has things in it that Scorch does not.
    As for appetite surpression, the PM pill also helps curb appetite at night.

Below I have highlighted the ingredients that REDuction has that differs from Scorch.
    thanks, rr. appreciate the help.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Welcome Controlled Labs!!!
    By Dwight Schrute in forum Controlled Labs
    Replies: 53
    Last Post: 08-24-2012, 06:07 PM
  2. Controlled Labs
    By abnxtwo in forum Supplements
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 09-09-2009, 03:38 PM
  3. Controlled LABS: What's Your Goal?