FREE REDuction sample packets @ Nutraplanet!

• Thread starter CONTROLLED LABS
  • Start date
thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
i doubt these will still be available when i make my order on friday, i always seem to miss out on your sample offers. this is one that i haven't tried and would like too. any chance of getting a sample if they are gone on fri. btw i have tried scorch and liked it, how does this differ-other than the pm formula.

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
i doubt these will still be available when i make my order on friday, i always seem to miss out on your sample offers. this is one that i haven't tried and would like too. any chance of getting a sample if they are gone on fri.
Let me know if NP runs out and we'll work something out, but you should be fine.

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
btw i have tried scorch and liked it, how does this differ-other than the pm formula.
Below I have outlined and described for you the differing ingredients that REDuction contains.
Simply put, what is Big Red™ cayenne fruit extract ?

The powerful thermogenic properties of Big Red™ cayenne fruit extract are due to capsaicin, and it may also improve circulation.​

Simply put, what is Oleuropein (olive leaf extract) ?

A cutting phase can potentially weaken the immune system and make us more susceptible to illness. Oleuropein is a very strong immune booster and
should work to help stave off any incoming infection via stimulation of phagocytosis. In addition, it acts as an anti-microbial to help rid the body
of bad bacteria that can cause infection in the gut thereby not allowing food to be fully utilized. During a cut every ounce of food you ingest is precious and should be used to the fullest benefit.

Simply put, what is Gamma-Aminobutyric Acid ?

Gamma-Aminobutyric Acid (GABA) is an important neurotransmitter that has been used for years as an ergogenic aid. When combined with the stimulants in our exclusive formula, users report a very unique effect that must be experienced to believe, due to enhanced neuron firing in the brain. Users report focused, calm, energy without the jitters often associated with stimulant products of the past. GABA has also been shown to boost post-workout growth hormone levels and enhance fat metabolism (more research is needed on the exact mechanism of action).

Simply put, what is Taraxacum Officinale Extract

Anti-bloat ingredient that soothes the stomach and helps with a shredded look

Simply put, what is Theobromine ?

Theobromine is a mild, long lasting stimulant and mood enhancer that may also improve oxygen utilization to boost performance.​

Simply put, what is Hordenine ?

Hordenine is a potent alkaloid that acts in synergy with the other compounds to help us oxidize fat for energy, increase peripheral blood flow, and promote a feeling of fullness between meals.​

Simply put, what is Cordia Salicifolia ?

Cordia Salicifolia is a popular tree in brazil and the fruit from the tree is commonly used for its appetite suppressant, anti-viral, and soothing properties. Based on anecdotal feedback, it is believed to help prevent or reduce fatty deposits / cellulite and promote healthy skin.​

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
To me, the appeal is the AM + PM formula. Energy during the day and restful sleep at night. It covers you 24/7 for appetite control and metabolic support.

CONTROLLED LABS

CONTROLLED LABS

PROnom 23.... NOM NOM NOM
Awards
  • Established
To me, the appeal is the AM + PM formula. Energy during the day and restful sleep at night. It covers you 24/7 for appetite control and metabolic support.
yup, the formula is so underrated its crazy. the results from loggers have been extraordinary :)

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
personally i like the stim effect, the thermo effect looks great but a little light on stims. how about if i add a bronkaid to am doses? for pm i been taking lipotopin pm, any problem adding a couple of l-pm to the reduction pm dose? i think the pw will be a great addition, can't wait for it to arrive. might get a few grams of bulk cm/ba to go with it. btw-reduction looks like a good supp, i am always experimenting like this.

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
personally i like the stim effect, the thermo effect looks great but a little light on stims. how about if i add a bronkaid to am doses? for pm i been taking lipotopin pm, any problem adding a couple of l-pm to the reduction pm dose? i think the pw will be a great addition, can't wait for it to arrive. might get a few grams of bulk cm/ba to go with it. btw-reduction looks like a good supp, i am always experimenting like this.
I think the stim doses are low because people's tolerances are different. Red ACID is a little stronger on the stims but if your tolerance is high then I don't see why you can't add some in the morning. With the PM, you could experiment and see what works for you. I've never mixed the two and can't really guess, but I will say that REDuction is a complete product and doesn't need to be stacked.

PW is one of my favorites!!!!! PW+citrulline malate makes for an amazing endurance stack. I hope you log or at least review your results!!! :)

RR

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I think the stim doses are low because people's tolerances are different. Red ACID is a little stronger on the stims but if your tolerance is high then I don't see why you can't add some in the morning. With the PM, you could experiment and see what works for you. I've never mixed the two and can't really guess, but I will say that REDuction is a complete product and doesn't need to be stacked.

PW is one of my favorites!!!!! PW+citrulline malate makes for an amazing endurance stack. I hope you log or at least review your results!!! :)

RR
i agree, pw was great last time i tried it and that was before the flavor change. btw just what i need more endurance, haha i am a nut. if i have to be off my feet for a long time might buy a wheelchair and join some races.:toofunny:actually i am really considering this.:fool2:

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
i agree, pw was great last time i tried it and that was before the flavor change. btw just what i need more endurance, haha i am a nut. if i have to be off my feet for a long time might buy a wheelchair and join some races.:toofunny:actually i am really considering this.:fool2:

I've seen some crazy stuff done in wheelchairs lol. I hope you heal up though. What kind of injury is it???

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I've seen some crazy stuff done in wheelchairs lol. I hope you heal up though. What kind of injury is it???
clamp truck lost a roll of paper we use on the corrugator and it rolled over foot and ankle causing extreme hyperextension of my right knee. ortho doc says scope is just a quick fix probably going to have partial knee replacement if scope doesn't help. it sucks, haven't ever been off work this long. im going crazy, good news is i just saw a deal in classified ad's for one of those souped up racing wheelchairs. damn, i got to do it.:fool2: better news is ive worked at same place almost 20 years and they are taking good care of me.:clap2:

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
clamp truck lost a roll of paper we use on the corrugator and it rolled over foot and ankle causing extreme hyperextension of my right knee. ortho doc says scope is just a quick fix probably going to have partial knee replacement if scope doesn't help. it sucks, haven't ever been off work this long. im going crazy, good news is i just saw a deal in classified ad's for one of those souped up racing wheelchairs. damn, i got to do it.:fool2: better news is ive worked at same place almost 20 years and they are taking good care of me.:clap2:
I'm glad they are taking care of you.

I also am familiar with the printing business and those 1000lb rolls of paper. :eek:

Just an opportunity to work upper body !

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I'm glad they are taking care of you.

I also am familiar with the printing business and those 1000lb rolls of paper. :eek:

Just an opportunity to work upper body !
yeah i have heard some horror stories about guys getting screwed after getting hurt. first time ive ever been hurt and it was ruled a no fault accident. hydraulics just gave out. the driver was cleared of fault. they are paying all medical and threw in a little to tide me over till workmans comp catches up with me. btw you know what a corrugator is?

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
yeah i have heard some horror stories about guys getting screwed after getting hurt. first time ive ever been hurt and it was ruled a no fault accident. hydraulics just gave out. the driver was cleared of fault. they are paying all medical and threw in a little to tide me over till workmans comp catches up with me. btw you know what a corrugator is?
Nope. We work with offset web press, newspapers and such. Actually I saw a guy get his hand eaten last week. Luckily it was metal roller on rubber roller ... metal on metal he would've lost all of his fingers :aargh:

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Nope. We work with offset web press, newspapers and such. Actually I saw a guy get his hand eaten last week. Luckily it was metal roller on rubber roller ... metal on metal he would've lost all of his fingers :aargh:
ouch. i work in a box factory. we have 5 flexo die-cutter folder gluers, a couple of rotary die cutters a one cut and a folder gluer, all the die cutters do the print too. i work on a big asss thing called a corrugator. basically three rolls of paper hung on cylinders that are run together with different thickness's with a glue made of starch to hold them together. that's the basic's, in actuallity it's a little more complicated than that. getting the 1 and a 1/2 ton rolls of paper hung on the cylinders takes a little practice but it's a hellava lot easier than 10 years ago. ive seen a lot of guys get hurt, fortunately for me this is my first time. it's not for everyone but i like it. hot as hell in summertime.:aargh:

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
ouch. i work in a box factory. we have 5 flexo die-cutter folder gluers, a couple of rotary die cutters a one cut and a folder gluer, all the die cutters do the print too. i work on a big asss thing called a corrugator. basically three rolls of paper hung on cylinders that are run together with different thickness's with a glue made of starch to hold them together. that's the basic's, in actuallity it's a little more complicated than that. getting the 1 and a 1/2 ton rolls of paper hung on the cylinders takes a little practice but it's a hellava lot easier than 10 years ago. ive seen a lot of guys get hurt, fortunately for me this is my first time. it's not for everyone but i like it. hot as hell in summertime.:aargh:
Must be a good workout :)

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Must be a good workout :)
hell,yeah. last summer was when i used pw, i added it to poseidon in my big colts mug-64oz, and drank it all night long. looking forward to getting the pw-had forgotten how much i liked it. haven't tried the improved flavor that will be an added plus.

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
hell,yeah. last summer was when i used pw, i added it to poseidon in my big colts mug-64oz, and drank it all night long. looking forward to getting the pw-had forgotten how much i liked it. haven't tried the improved flavor that will be an added plus.
The improved flavor is ALOT better! I liked the original as well to be honest.

I used to take a water jug and put 5 scoops PW, 1 full scoop GM, 3 scoops of GG and drink it during the day (start work early AM).

Then before my workout (2pm) I'd pop some white blood and ginseng

By that time I was so pumped and vascular, those workouts were crazy. I'll have to start that again!!!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
The improved flavor is ALOT better! I liked the original as well to be honest.

I used to take a water jug and put 5 scoops PW, 1 full scoop GM, 3 scoops of GG and drink it during the day (start work early AM).

Then before my workout (2pm) I'd pop some white blood and ginseng

By that time I was so pumped and vascular, those workouts were crazy. I'll have to start that again!!!
yeah, i know what you mean. so much new stuff keeps coming out i forget how much i liked that.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
The lemonade flavor is really good, especially when stacked with the GM!
ok, here is what ive got. poseidon/glycergrow/purple wrath, will these taste ok mixed together? will adding green mag put on too much fat since i can't go the gym and activity is limited? i know i am going to put on some weight while my activities are limited but trying not to blimp out.

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
ok, here is what ive got. poseidon/glycergrow/purple wrath, will these taste ok mixed together? will adding green mag put on too much fat since i can't go the gym and activity is limited? i know i am going to put on some weight while my activities are limited but trying not to blimp out.
Green MAG will definately NOT put on fat, if anything it will help keep it away. :) I think that mix will be very good @ hydration, focus, recovery, strength and muscle preservation/anabolism. Since activity is limited, you may want to keep the GlycerGROW dosage down to 1-2 scoops per day (while active, it's adviseable to do 3-5, depending on bodyweight, goals, etc.) and keep the Purple WRAATH dosing higher, to prevent possible muscle loss.

You have a winning combination there!!! :woohoo:

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Green MAG will definately NOT put on fat, if anything it will help keep it away. :) I think that mix will be very good @ hydration, focus, recovery, strength and muscle preservation/anabolism. Since activity is limited, you may want to keep the GlycerGROW dosage down to 1-2 scoops per day (while active, it's adviseable to do 3-5, depending on bodyweight, goals, etc.) and keep the Purple WRAATH dosing higher, to prevent possible muscle loss.

You have a winning combination there!!! :woohoo:
i think so too. will have more problem convincing my wife when all these tubs start showing up.:frustrate naw for some reason the old girl still loves me:woohoo: wish me luck.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
This product looks great guys. I plan on trying it out later in the year for a cut i have planned. :)

BTW - I've been using your "Purple Wraath" for a long time as my primary BCAA source. VERY nice product gentlemen! :clap2:

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
This product looks great guys. I plan on trying it out later in the year for a cut i have planned. :)

BTW - I've been using your "Purple Wraath" for a long time as my primary BCAA source. VERY nice product gentlemen! :clap2:

Thanks for the feedback Trauma!!!! Which flavor are you using??? You should try the Lemonade if you haven't yet ... very tasty.

RR

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
hey, just an update. had surgery on tuesday and been taking poseidon/pw/gm. ordered reduction but haven't used it yet. i think the pw/gm and poseidon are aiding me in recovery plus keeping muscle. damn vicodin are killing my appetite and ive lost 3 pounds, i am almost certain i would have lost more muscle if it weren't for this stack.

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
hey, just an update. had surgery on tuesday and been taking poseidon/pw/gm. ordered reduction but haven't used it yet. i think the pw/gm and poseidon are aiding me in recovery plus keeping muscle. damn vicodin are killing my appetite and ive lost 3 pounds, i am almost certain i would have lost more muscle if it weren't for this stack.

Good to know !!! Hope your recovery goes well brother... i've been injured and know how tough it is not to do the iron...

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Good to know !!! Hope your recovery goes well brother... i've been injured and know how tough it is not to do the iron...
hell, the challenge might turn out to be a good thing. ive rededicated myself to getting as strong and fit as i can. look at motivators log, damn that dude is obssesed,lol.:aargh:

OpKang101

OpKang101

Awards
:woohoo:this sounds really great on a cut. i might be adding this to my competition diet that im currently on.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
:woohoo:this sounds really great on a cut. i might be adding this to my competition diet that im currently on.
i wouldn't recommend it, knee replacement is really painful. just kidding!:toofunny: SERIOUSLY i think this would be a great idea for your cut.

OpKang101

OpKang101

Awards
i wouldn't recommend it, knee replacement is really painful. just kidding!:toofunny: SERIOUSLY i think this would be a great idea for your cut.
:toofunny:
I think I'm perfectly happy with my current set of knees, but ill let you know when i need them replaced.

Yeah, I've used many stimulants and ill be looking forward to how much different this is than other stim products i've used in the past
(different as in better lol):head:

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
Last edited:
CONTROLLED LABS

CONTROLLED LABS

PROnom 23.... NOM NOM NOM
Awards
  • Established
:toofunny:
I think I'm perfectly happy with my current set of knees, but ill let you know when i need them replaced.

Yeah, I've used many stimulants and ill be looking forward to how much different this is than other stim products i've used in the past
(different as in better lol):head:
this is much more than a stim, be prepared. :)