FREE REDuction sample packets @ Nutraplanet! - AnabolicMinds.com

FREE REDuction sample packets @ Nutraplanet!

  1. PROnom 23.... NOM NOM NOM
    CONTROLLED LABS's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    1,879
    Rep Power
    9324

    Reputation

    FREE REDuction sample packets @ Nutraplanet!



  2. Diamond Member
    thebigt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    27,738
    Rep Power
    10751391

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    i doubt these will still be available when i make my order on friday, i always seem to miss out on your sample offers. this is one that i haven't tried and would like too. any chance of getting a sample if they are gone on fri. btw i have tried scorch and liked it, how does this differ-other than the pm formula.
  3. Elite Member
    RenegadeRows's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    8,669
    Rep Power
    191394

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    i doubt these will still be available when i make my order on friday, i always seem to miss out on your sample offers. this is one that i haven't tried and would like too. any chance of getting a sample if they are gone on fri.
    Let me know if NP runs out and we'll work something out, but you should be fine.
    •   
       

  4. Elite Member
    RenegadeRows's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    8,669
    Rep Power
    191394

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    btw i have tried scorch and liked it, how does this differ-other than the pm formula.
    Below I have outlined and described for you the differing ingredients that REDuction contains.
    Simply put, what is Big Redô cayenne fruit extract ?

    The powerful thermogenic properties of Big Redô cayenne fruit extract are due to capsaicin, and it may also improve circulation.

    Simply put, what is Oleuropein (olive leaf extract) ?

    A cutting phase can potentially weaken the immune system and make us more susceptible to illness. Oleuropein is a very strong immune booster and
    should work to help stave off any incoming infection via stimulation of phagocytosis. In addition, it acts as an anti-microbial to help rid the body
    of bad bacteria that can cause infection in the gut thereby not allowing food to be fully utilized. During a cut every ounce of food you ingest is precious and should be used to the fullest benefit.

    Simply put, what is Gamma-Aminobutyric Acid ?

    Gamma-Aminobutyric Acid (GABA) is an important neurotransmitter that has been used for years as an ergogenic aid. When combined with the stimulants in our exclusive formula, users report a very unique effect that must be experienced to believe, due to enhanced neuron firing in the brain. Users report focused, calm, energy without the jitters often associated with stimulant products of the past. GABA has also been shown to boost post-workout growth hormone levels and enhance fat metabolism (more research is needed on the exact mechanism of action).


    Simply put, what is Taraxacum Officinale Extract

    Anti-bloat ingredient that soothes the stomach and helps with a shredded look

    Simply put, what is Theobromine ?

    Theobromine is a mild, long lasting stimulant and mood enhancer that may also improve oxygen utilization to boost performance.

    Simply put, what is Hordenine ?

    Hordenine is a potent alkaloid that acts in synergy with the other compounds to help us oxidize fat for energy, increase peripheral blood flow, and promote a feeling of fullness between meals.

    Simply put, what is Cordia Salicifolia ?

    Cordia Salicifolia is a popular tree in brazil and the fruit from the tree is commonly used for its appetite suppressant, anti-viral, and soothing properties. Based on anecdotal feedback, it is believed to help prevent or reduce fatty deposits / cellulite and promote healthy skin.
  5. Elite Member
    RenegadeRows's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    8,669
    Rep Power
    191394

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    To me, the appeal is the AM + PM formula. Energy during the day and restful sleep at night. It covers you 24/7 for appetite control and metabolic support.
  6. PROnom 23.... NOM NOM NOM
    CONTROLLED LABS's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    1,879
    Rep Power
    9324

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by RenegadeRows View Post
    To me, the appeal is the AM + PM formula. Energy during the day and restful sleep at night. It covers you 24/7 for appetite control and metabolic support.
    yup, the formula is so underrated its crazy. the results from loggers have been extraordinary
  7. Diamond Member
    thebigt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    27,738
    Rep Power
    10751391

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by RenegadeRows View Post
    To me, the appeal is the AM + PM formula. Energy during the day and restful sleep at night. It covers you 24/7 for appetite control and metabolic support.
    personally i like the stim effect, the thermo effect looks great but a little light on stims. how about if i add a bronkaid to am doses? for pm i been taking lipotopin pm, any problem adding a couple of l-pm to the reduction pm dose? i think the pw will be a great addition, can't wait for it to arrive. might get a few grams of bulk cm/ba to go with it. btw-reduction looks like a good supp, i am always experimenting like this.
  8. Elite Member
    RenegadeRows's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    8,669
    Rep Power
    191394

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    personally i like the stim effect, the thermo effect looks great but a little light on stims. how about if i add a bronkaid to am doses? for pm i been taking lipotopin pm, any problem adding a couple of l-pm to the reduction pm dose? i think the pw will be a great addition, can't wait for it to arrive. might get a few grams of bulk cm/ba to go with it. btw-reduction looks like a good supp, i am always experimenting like this.
    I think the stim doses are low because people's tolerances are different. Red ACID is a little stronger on the stims but if your tolerance is high then I don't see why you can't add some in the morning. With the PM, you could experiment and see what works for you. I've never mixed the two and can't really guess, but I will say that REDuction is a complete product and doesn't need to be stacked.

    PW is one of my favorites!!!!! PW+citrulline malate makes for an amazing endurance stack. I hope you log or at least review your results!!!

    RR
  9. Diamond Member
    thebigt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    27,738
    Rep Power
    10751391

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by RenegadeRows View Post
    I think the stim doses are low because people's tolerances are different. Red ACID is a little stronger on the stims but if your tolerance is high then I don't see why you can't add some in the morning. With the PM, you could experiment and see what works for you. I've never mixed the two and can't really guess, but I will say that REDuction is a complete product and doesn't need to be stacked.

    PW is one of my favorites!!!!! PW+citrulline malate makes for an amazing endurance stack. I hope you log or at least review your results!!!

    RR
    i agree, pw was great last time i tried it and that was before the flavor change. btw just what i need more endurance, haha i am a nut. if i have to be off my feet for a long time might buy a wheelchair and join some races.actually i am really considering this.
  10. Elite Member
    RenegadeRows's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    8,669
    Rep Power
    191394

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    i agree, pw was great last time i tried it and that was before the flavor change. btw just what i need more endurance, haha i am a nut. if i have to be off my feet for a long time might buy a wheelchair and join some races.actually i am really considering this.

    I've seen some crazy stuff done in wheelchairs lol. I hope you heal up though. What kind of injury is it???
  11. Diamond Member
    thebigt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    27,738
    Rep Power
    10751391

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by RenegadeRows View Post
    I've seen some crazy stuff done in wheelchairs lol. I hope you heal up though. What kind of injury is it???
    clamp truck lost a roll of paper we use on the corrugator and it rolled over foot and ankle causing extreme hyperextension of my right knee. ortho doc says scope is just a quick fix probably going to have partial knee replacement if scope doesn't help. it sucks, haven't ever been off work this long. im going crazy, good news is i just saw a deal in classified ad's for one of those souped up racing wheelchairs. damn, i got to do it. better news is ive worked at same place almost 20 years and they are taking good care of me.
  12. Elite Member
    RenegadeRows's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    8,669
    Rep Power
    191394

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    clamp truck lost a roll of paper we use on the corrugator and it rolled over foot and ankle causing extreme hyperextension of my right knee. ortho doc says scope is just a quick fix probably going to have partial knee replacement if scope doesn't help. it sucks, haven't ever been off work this long. im going crazy, good news is i just saw a deal in classified ad's for one of those souped up racing wheelchairs. damn, i got to do it. better news is ive worked at same place almost 20 years and they are taking good care of me.
    I'm glad they are taking care of you.

    I also am familiar with the printing business and those 1000lb rolls of paper.

    Just an opportunity to work upper body !
  13. Diamond Member
    thebigt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    27,738
    Rep Power
    10751391

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by RenegadeRows View Post
    I'm glad they are taking care of you.

    I also am familiar with the printing business and those 1000lb rolls of paper.

    Just an opportunity to work upper body !
    yeah i have heard some horror stories about guys getting screwed after getting hurt. first time ive ever been hurt and it was ruled a no fault accident. hydraulics just gave out. the driver was cleared of fault. they are paying all medical and threw in a little to tide me over till workmans comp catches up with me. btw you know what a corrugator is?
  14. Elite Member
    RenegadeRows's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    8,669
    Rep Power
    191394

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    yeah i have heard some horror stories about guys getting screwed after getting hurt. first time ive ever been hurt and it was ruled a no fault accident. hydraulics just gave out. the driver was cleared of fault. they are paying all medical and threw in a little to tide me over till workmans comp catches up with me. btw you know what a corrugator is?
    Nope. We work with offset web press, newspapers and such. Actually I saw a guy get his hand eaten last week. Luckily it was metal roller on rubber roller ... metal on metal he would've lost all of his fingers
  15. Diamond Member
    thebigt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    27,738
    Rep Power
    10751391

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by RenegadeRows View Post
    Nope. We work with offset web press, newspapers and such. Actually I saw a guy get his hand eaten last week. Luckily it was metal roller on rubber roller ... metal on metal he would've lost all of his fingers
    ouch. i work in a box factory. we have 5 flexo die-cutter folder gluers, a couple of rotary die cutters a one cut and a folder gluer, all the die cutters do the print too. i work on a big asss thing called a corrugator. basically three rolls of paper hung on cylinders that are run together with different thickness's with a glue made of starch to hold them together. that's the basic's, in actuallity it's a little more complicated than that. getting the 1 and a 1/2 ton rolls of paper hung on the cylinders takes a little practice but it's a hellava lot easier than 10 years ago. ive seen a lot of guys get hurt, fortunately for me this is my first time. it's not for everyone but i like it. hot as hell in summertime.
  16. Elite Member
    RenegadeRows's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    8,669
    Rep Power
    191394

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    ouch. i work in a box factory. we have 5 flexo die-cutter folder gluers, a couple of rotary die cutters a one cut and a folder gluer, all the die cutters do the print too. i work on a big asss thing called a corrugator. basically three rolls of paper hung on cylinders that are run together with different thickness's with a glue made of starch to hold them together. that's the basic's, in actuallity it's a little more complicated than that. getting the 1 and a 1/2 ton rolls of paper hung on the cylinders takes a little practice but it's a hellava lot easier than 10 years ago. ive seen a lot of guys get hurt, fortunately for me this is my first time. it's not for everyone but i like it. hot as hell in summertime.
    Must be a good workout
  17. Diamond Member
    thebigt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    27,738
    Rep Power
    10751391

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by RenegadeRows View Post
    Must be a good workout
    hell,yeah. last summer was when i used pw, i added it to poseidon in my big colts mug-64oz, and drank it all night long. looking forward to getting the pw-had forgotten how much i liked it. haven't tried the improved flavor that will be an added plus.
  18. Elite Member
    RenegadeRows's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    8,669
    Rep Power
    191394

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    hell,yeah. last summer was when i used pw, i added it to poseidon in my big colts mug-64oz, and drank it all night long. looking forward to getting the pw-had forgotten how much i liked it. haven't tried the improved flavor that will be an added plus.
    The improved flavor is ALOT better! I liked the original as well to be honest.

    I used to take a water jug and put 5 scoops PW, 1 full scoop GM, 3 scoops of GG and drink it during the day (start work early AM).

    Then before my workout (2pm) I'd pop some white blood and ginseng

    By that time I was so pumped and vascular, those workouts were crazy. I'll have to start that again!!!
  19. Diamond Member
    thebigt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    27,738
    Rep Power
    10751391

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by RenegadeRows View Post
    The improved flavor is ALOT better! I liked the original as well to be honest.

    I used to take a water jug and put 5 scoops PW, 1 full scoop GM, 3 scoops of GG and drink it during the day (start work early AM).

    Then before my workout (2pm) I'd pop some white blood and ginseng

    By that time I was so pumped and vascular, those workouts were crazy. I'll have to start that again!!!
    yeah, i know what you mean. so much new stuff keeps coming out i forget how much i liked that.
  20. PROnom 23.... NOM NOM NOM
    CONTROLLED LABS's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    1,879
    Rep Power
    9324

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    yeah, i know what you mean. so much new stuff keeps coming out i forget how much i liked that.
    you wont be disappointed and we have the lemonade flavor now which is fantastic.
  21. Elite Member
    RenegadeRows's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    8,669
    Rep Power
    191394

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by CONTROLLED LABS View Post
    you wont be disappointed and we have the lemonade flavor now which is fantastic.
    The lemonade flavor is really good, especially when stacked with the GM!
  22. Diamond Member
    thebigt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    27,738
    Rep Power
    10751391

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by RenegadeRows View Post
    The lemonade flavor is really good, especially when stacked with the GM!
    ok, here is what ive got. poseidon/glycergrow/purple wrath, will these taste ok mixed together? will adding green mag put on too much fat since i can't go the gym and activity is limited? i know i am going to put on some weight while my activities are limited but trying not to blimp out.
  23. Elite Member
    RenegadeRows's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    8,669
    Rep Power
    191394

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    ok, here is what ive got. poseidon/glycergrow/purple wrath, will these taste ok mixed together? will adding green mag put on too much fat since i can't go the gym and activity is limited? i know i am going to put on some weight while my activities are limited but trying not to blimp out.
    Green MAG will definately NOT put on fat, if anything it will help keep it away. I think that mix will be very good @ hydration, focus, recovery, strength and muscle preservation/anabolism. Since activity is limited, you may want to keep the GlycerGROW dosage down to 1-2 scoops per day (while active, it's adviseable to do 3-5, depending on bodyweight, goals, etc.) and keep the Purple WRAATH dosing higher, to prevent possible muscle loss.

    You have a winning combination there!!!
  24. Diamond Member
    thebigt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    27,738
    Rep Power
    10751391

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by RenegadeRows View Post
    Green MAG will definately NOT put on fat, if anything it will help keep it away. I think that mix will be very good @ hydration, focus, recovery, strength and muscle preservation/anabolism. Since activity is limited, you may want to keep the GlycerGROW dosage down to 1-2 scoops per day (while active, it's adviseable to do 3-5, depending on bodyweight, goals, etc.) and keep the Purple WRAATH dosing higher, to prevent possible muscle loss.

    You have a winning combination there!!!
    i think so too. will have more problem convincing my wife when all these tubs start showing up. naw for some reason the old girl still loves me wish me luck.
  25. Diamond Member
    Trauma1's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Age
    35
    Posts
    15,425
    Rep Power
    57338

    Reputation

    This product looks great guys. I plan on trying it out later in the year for a cut i have planned.

    BTW - I've been using your "Purple Wraath" for a long time as my primary BCAA source. VERY nice product gentlemen!

    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Legendary

  26. Elite Member
    RenegadeRows's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    8,669
    Rep Power
    191394

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Trauma1 View Post
    This product looks great guys. I plan on trying it out later in the year for a cut i have planned.

    BTW - I've been using your "Purple Wraath" for a long time as my primary BCAA source. VERY nice product gentlemen!

    Thanks for the feedback Trauma!!!! Which flavor are you using??? You should try the Lemonade if you haven't yet ... very tasty.

    RR
  27. Diamond Member
    thebigt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    27,738
    Rep Power
    10751391

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    hey, just an update. had surgery on tuesday and been taking poseidon/pw/gm. ordered reduction but haven't used it yet. i think the pw/gm and poseidon are aiding me in recovery plus keeping muscle. damn vicodin are killing my appetite and ive lost 3 pounds, i am almost certain i would have lost more muscle if it weren't for this stack.
  28. Elite Member
    RenegadeRows's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    8,669
    Rep Power
    191394

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    hey, just an update. had surgery on tuesday and been taking poseidon/pw/gm. ordered reduction but haven't used it yet. i think the pw/gm and poseidon are aiding me in recovery plus keeping muscle. damn vicodin are killing my appetite and ive lost 3 pounds, i am almost certain i would have lost more muscle if it weren't for this stack.

    Good to know !!! Hope your recovery goes well brother... i've been injured and know how tough it is not to do the iron...
  29. Diamond Member
    thebigt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    27,738
    Rep Power
    10751391

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by RenegadeRows View Post
    Good to know !!! Hope your recovery goes well brother... i've been injured and know how tough it is not to do the iron...
    hell, the challenge might turn out to be a good thing. ive rededicated myself to getting as strong and fit as i can. look at motivators log, damn that dude is obssesed,lol.
  30. New Member
    OpKang101's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    166
    Rep Power
    164

    Reputation

    this sounds really great on a cut. i might be adding this to my competition diet that im currently on.
  31. Diamond Member
    thebigt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    27,738
    Rep Power
    10751391

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by OpKang101 View Post
    this sounds really great on a cut. i might be adding this to my competition diet that im currently on.
    i wouldn't recommend it, knee replacement is really painful. just kidding! SERIOUSLY i think this would be a great idea for your cut.
  32. New Member
    OpKang101's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    166
    Rep Power
    164

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    i wouldn't recommend it, knee replacement is really painful. just kidding! SERIOUSLY i think this would be a great idea for your cut.

    I think I'm perfectly happy with my current set of knees, but ill let you know when i need them replaced.

    Yeah, I've used many stimulants and ill be looking forward to how much different this is than other stim products i've used in the past
    (different as in better lol)
  33. Elite Member
    RenegadeRows's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    8,669
    Rep Power
    191394

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by OpKang101 View Post
    this sounds really great on a cut. i might be adding this to my competition diet that im currently on.
    It's definitely a staple when I cut! Not too many stims to make you jittery and the complimentary AM/PM formula, it's really one of my favorites when it comes to cutting

    Check out the REDuction / Blue UP log we have going:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/suppl...tin-ez-cl.html

    Great results and feedback so far !!!!
    Last edited by RenegadeRows; 07-11-2008 at 03:38 PM.
  34. PROnom 23.... NOM NOM NOM
    CONTROLLED LABS's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    1,879
    Rep Power
    9324

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by OpKang101 View Post

    I think I'm perfectly happy with my current set of knees, but ill let you know when i need them replaced.

    Yeah, I've used many stimulants and ill be looking forward to how much different this is than other stim products i've used in the past
    (different as in better lol)
    this is much more than a stim, be prepared.
  35. Diamond Member
    thebigt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    27,738
    Rep Power
    10751391

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by CONTROLLED LABS View Post
    this is much more than a stim, be prepared.
    i have a bottle sitting in front of me. hopefully i will be able to use soon.
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Sample Vasocharge packets: Caffeine?
    By pavb10 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 12-22-2008, 08:06 PM
  2. Bulk Sample Packets
    By Cool in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 11-13-2008, 05:23 AM
  3. FREE REDuction sample packets @ Nutraplanet!
    By CONTROLLED LABS in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 06-20-2008, 05:18 AM
  4. FREE REDuction sample packets @ Nutraplanet!
    By CONTROLLED LABS in forum Supplements
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 06-04-2008, 10:46 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in