Green Magnitude Label Change

hulkrager

Awards
Can someone please let me know why there have been label changes on the Green Magnitude. The old label stated that there was 2500mg of Di Creatine Malate and 2500mg of Creatine Magnesium Chelate. The new label just states
5000mg total creatine. What are we actually paying for now? Why change the labelling? In Australia the label states 3500mg Di Creatine Malate and 1500mg Creatine Magnesium Chelate. Please don't tell me that there is something going on here:sad:

CONTROLLED LABS

CONTROLLED LABS

PROnom 23.... NOM NOM NOM
Awards
  • Established
we changed the ratio due to customer stomach issues. the amount of magnesium in it before was too high for a significant portion of our customers. the updated one has just as much total creatine per serving and works just as well, but without any stomach discomfort. we always take customer feedback seriously and act upon it when we feel we can change formulas for the better. :) (this change took place in december of 2007)

wrkn4bigrmusles

Awards
  • Established
we always take customer feedback seriously and act upon it when we feel we can change formulas for the better. :)
dont ever change green bulge white blood or blue up unless the GB is gunna make huge'r and the WB is gunna gimme mo' betta pumps and the BU keeps me up for 2 days