Samples Review - AnabolicMinds.com

Samples Review

1. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Samples Review

Good morning folks. Yesterday I received my samples of Purple Wrath, Green Mag, Reduction, and Goldfinish. Here are my thoughts as I worked chest yesterday afternoon.

Purple Wrath I have tried this before and had forgotten the BA, but I love the tingle
    Taste: 8/10 it is not the best, however you can get it down without the dry heaves
    Mixability:7/10 I had some difficulty in a shaker, a bit of clumping, but after about 30 seconds of continuous shaking it was fine
    Feeling: 10/10 within 20 minutes of consumption I was tingly and pumped, ready to go. To me this is more important than the other 2 categories

Green Mag
    Taste: 10/10 I love the taste. Easy to drink, no dry heaving
    Mixability: 9/10 much easier than PW imo. With a shaker, about 6 solid shakes and it was ready to go
    Feeling: Incomplete. Did not really notice any difference post workout, so hence the score

Reduction PM
    I took this last night and I gotta say it was interesting. I took it around 8:45, and I gotta say by 9:30 I was quite relaxed. I drifted off quickly and besides 1 bathroom break I was out the entire night. I did however wake up groggy.

Reduction AM
    Keep in mind I am using ECA at the moment, but I figured since I am groggy, I would add it to the ECA for that crazy extra energy. That did not disappoint. I have been even more jumpy this am. I get up at 4:30 to hit the gym for a run before work, and I gotta say, this was an energy booster. Also, I noticed some extra sweating, which as a HS teacher can be a bit annoying in class.

Overall for Reduction: 9/10. Would have been a 10 had I not woken up groggy

Have not taken golden finish yet, will do so today. I am not expecting to feel much, as the portion is small.

Thanks again to CL, very solid products.

If you ever need a product tester, you know where to find me
    Controlled Labs Head Board Rep
    adam @ ControlledLabs.com
    CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility

2. PROnom 23.... NOM NOM NOM

Quote Originally Posted by Reaper329 View Post
    Good morning folks. Yesterday I received my samples of Purple Wrath, Green Mag, Reduction, and Goldfinish. Here are my thoughts as I worked chest yesterday afternoon.

Purple Wrath I have tried this before and had forgotten the BA, but I love the tingle
    Taste: 8/10 it is not the best, however you can get it down without the dry heaves
    Mixability:7/10 I had some difficulty in a shaker, a bit of clumping, but after about 30 seconds of continuous shaking it was fine
    Feeling: 10/10 within 20 minutes of consumption I was tingly and pumped, ready to go. To me this is more important than the other 2 categories

Green Mag
    Taste: 10/10 I love the taste. Easy to drink, no dry heaving
    Mixability: 9/10 much easier than PW imo. With a shaker, about 6 solid shakes and it was ready to go
    Feeling: Incomplete. Did not really notice any difference post workout, so hence the score

Reduction PM
    I took this last night and I gotta say it was interesting. I took it around 8:45, and I gotta say by 9:30 I was quite relaxed. I drifted off quickly and besides 1 bathroom break I was out the entire night. I did however wake up groggy.

Reduction AM
    Keep in mind I am using ECA at the moment, but I figured since I am groggy, I would add it to the ECA for that crazy extra energy. That did not disappoint. I have been even more jumpy this am. I get up at 4:30 to hit the gym for a run before work, and I gotta say, this was an energy booster. Also, I noticed some extra sweating, which as a HS teacher can be a bit annoying in class.

Overall for Reduction: 9/10. Would have been a 10 had I not woken up groggy

Have not taken golden finish yet, will do so today. I am not expecting to feel much, as the portion is small.

Thanks again to CL, very solid products.

If you ever need a product tester, you know where to find me
    awesome, thanks for taking the time to leave feedback

make sure to use plenty of water with the golden finish as its very concentrated
  3. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by CONTROLLED LABS View Post
    awesome, thanks for taking the time to leave feedback

make sure to use plenty of water with the golden finish as its very concentrated
    will do, again thanks for the samples
    •   

4. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.

Here is my final thought, as I put in a heavy back thickness day with 30 sets

Gold Finish
    drank about 15 minutes post workout and within 10 minutes felt a deent pump. Not even sure if that was the desired effect. The mixability was very good, and I was surprised about the taste. I had not read what the taste was until just prior to using it, and I must admit I was not thrilled. However, very tasty.

Overall 10 (this was my favorite by far)
  5. CONTROLLED LABS CONSULTANT

Awesome feedback
    CONTROLLED LABS - WINNING the WAR against GENETICS
    Email: pt [at] controlledlabs.com
  6. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.

thanks man, great samples, very pleased
  7. PROnom 23.... NOM NOM NOM

Gold Finish
    drank about 15 minutes post workout and within 10 minutes felt a deent pump. Not even sure if that was the desired effect. The mixability was very good, and I was surprised about the taste. I had not read what the taste was until just prior to using it, and I must admit I was not thrilled. However, very tasty.

glad to hear it, golden finish is very underrated
  8. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.

glad to hear it, golden finish is very underrated
    I agree, I was very pleased with it. If you happen to have an extra tub of it around I would be more than happy to review it for you

<figured it was worth a shot>
  9. Senior Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Gold Finish

nice review, i have one sample pack laying around. Is your's 1/5 serving size packet too ?
  10. PROnom 23.... NOM NOM NOM

Quote Originally Posted by GQNemesis View Post
    nice review, i have one sample pack laying around. Is your's 1/5 serving size packet too ?
    yes, they all are. its for taste, mixability and body adaptability use only. (i.e. you wont see much of any results from 1.5 serving)
  11. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.

yes, they all are. its for taste, mixability and body adaptability use only. (i.e. you wont see much of any results from 1.5 serving)
    agreed, as I said previously even on the sample I really liked gold finish. That would be the first one I would buy in the future, My wife might buy it for fathers day
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Controlled Labs Samples Review (mini review)
    By SouthernCharm in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 05-21-2010, 10:12 PM
  2. All The Whey Samples Review
    By MuscleGuyinNY in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 02-12-2008, 12:26 PM