Samples Review

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Good morning folks. Yesterday I received my samples of Purple Wrath, Green Mag, Reduction, and Goldfinish. Here are my thoughts as I worked chest yesterday afternoon.

Purple Wrath I have tried this before and had forgotten the BA, but I love the tingle
Taste: 8/10 it is not the best, however you can get it down without the dry heaves
Mixability:7/10 I had some difficulty in a shaker, a bit of clumping, but after about 30 seconds of continuous shaking it was fine
Feeling: 10/10 within 20 minutes of consumption I was tingly and pumped, ready to go. To me this is more important than the other 2 categories

Green Mag
Taste: 10/10 I love the taste. Easy to drink, no dry heaving
Mixability: 9/10 much easier than PW imo. With a shaker, about 6 solid shakes and it was ready to go
Feeling: Incomplete. Did not really notice any difference post workout, so hence the score

Reduction PM
I took this last night and I gotta say it was interesting. I took it around 8:45, and I gotta say by 9:30 I was quite relaxed. I drifted off quickly and besides 1 bathroom break I was out the entire night. I did however wake up groggy.

Reduction AM
Keep in mind I am using ECA at the moment, but I figured since I am groggy, I would add it to the ECA for that crazy extra energy. That did not disappoint. I have been even more jumpy this am. I get up at 4:30 to hit the gym for a run before work, and I gotta say, this was an energy booster. Also, I noticed some extra sweating, which as a HS teacher can be a bit annoying in class.

Overall for Reduction: 9/10. Would have been a 10 had I not woken up groggy

Have not taken golden finish yet, will do so today. I am not expecting to feel much, as the portion is small.

Thanks again to CL, very solid products.

If you ever need a product tester, you know where to find me :afro:

CONTROLLED LABS

CONTROLLED LABS

PROnom 23.... NOM NOM NOM
Awards
  • Established
Good morning folks. Yesterday I received my samples of Purple Wrath, Green Mag, Reduction, and Goldfinish. Here are my thoughts as I worked chest yesterday afternoon.

Purple Wrath I have tried this before and had forgotten the BA, but I love the tingle
Taste: 8/10 it is not the best, however you can get it down without the dry heaves
Mixability:7/10 I had some difficulty in a shaker, a bit of clumping, but after about 30 seconds of continuous shaking it was fine
Feeling: 10/10 within 20 minutes of consumption I was tingly and pumped, ready to go. To me this is more important than the other 2 categories

Green Mag
Taste: 10/10 I love the taste. Easy to drink, no dry heaving
Mixability: 9/10 much easier than PW imo. With a shaker, about 6 solid shakes and it was ready to go
Feeling: Incomplete. Did not really notice any difference post workout, so hence the score

Reduction PM
I took this last night and I gotta say it was interesting. I took it around 8:45, and I gotta say by 9:30 I was quite relaxed. I drifted off quickly and besides 1 bathroom break I was out the entire night. I did however wake up groggy.

Reduction AM
Keep in mind I am using ECA at the moment, but I figured since I am groggy, I would add it to the ECA for that crazy extra energy. That did not disappoint. I have been even more jumpy this am. I get up at 4:30 to hit the gym for a run before work, and I gotta say, this was an energy booster. Also, I noticed some extra sweating, which as a HS teacher can be a bit annoying in class.

Overall for Reduction: 9/10. Would have been a 10 had I not woken up groggy

Have not taken golden finish yet, will do so today. I am not expecting to feel much, as the portion is small.

Thanks again to CL, very solid products.

If you ever need a product tester, you know where to find me :afro:
awesome, thanks for taking the time to leave feedback :)

make sure to use plenty of water with the golden finish as its very concentrated :)

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Here is my final thought, as I put in a heavy back thickness day with 30 sets

Gold Finish
drank about 15 minutes post workout and within 10 minutes felt a deent pump. Not even sure if that was the desired effect. The mixability was very good, and I was surprised about the taste. I had not read what the taste was until just prior to using it, and I must admit I was not thrilled. However, very tasty.

Overall 10 (this was my favorite by far)

pu12en12g

pu12en12g

CONTROLLED LABS CONSULTANT
Awards
  • Established
Awesome feedback :afro:

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
thanks man, great samples, very pleased

CONTROLLED LABS

CONTROLLED LABS

Awards
  • Established

Gold Finish
drank about 15 minutes post workout and within 10 minutes felt a deent pump. Not even sure if that was the desired effect. The mixability was very good, and I was surprised about the taste. I had not read what the taste was until just prior to using it, and I must admit I was not thrilled. However, very tasty.

glad to hear it, golden finish is very underrated :)

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
glad to hear it, golden finish is very underrated :)
I agree, I was very pleased with it. If you happen to have an extra tub of it around I would be more than happy to review it for you :woohoo:

<figured it was worth a shot>

GQNemesis

GQNemesis

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Gold Finish

nice review, i have one sample pack laying around. Is your's 1/5 serving size packet too ?

CONTROLLED LABS

CONTROLLED LABS

Awards
  • Established
nice review, i have one sample pack laying around. Is your's 1/5 serving size packet too ?
yes, they all are. its for taste, mixability and body adaptability use only. (i.e. you wont see much of any results from 1.5 serving)

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
yes, they all are. its for taste, mixability and body adaptability use only. (i.e. you wont see much of any results from 1.5 serving)
agreed, as I said previously even on the sample I really liked gold finish. That would be the first one I would buy in the future, My wife might buy it for fathers day