1. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  225 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    36.04%

Purple Wrath weird occurances?

Hi Guys,

Is this happening to anyone else? I've just started taking Purple Wrath and everytime I take it, I start to get this tingling feeling all over. It's like when your foot or leg falls asleep. Is this just because I'm not use to the product yet? Or what is this all about.

I have never had a problem with any supplement I've ever taken. Would like some feedback.

2. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    40.14%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

Ba tingles!
  3. PROnom 23.... NOM NOM NOM
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    74.43%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

says it on the side of the bottle. that is from beta alanine and is normal. use more water and take it over an extended period of time if you dont like the tingles. I love the tingles. it means lifting time
    •   

4. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  225 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    36.04%

Cool, I thought I was freaking out or something. I like this product and will recommend it to buddies. I'll warn them about the tingles. :clean:
  5. PROnom 23.... NOM NOM NOM
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    74.43%

Quote Originally Posted by alexat123 View Post
    Cool, I thought I was freaking out or something. I like this product and will recommend it to buddies. I'll warn them about the tingles. :clean:
    nice, also check out the free samples thread and direct your friends to it too
  6. Controlled Labs Representative
    Stats
    5'7"  154 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    15.98%

Quote Originally Posted by alexat123 View Post
    Hi Guys,

Is this happening to anyone else? I've just started taking Purple Wrath and everytime I take it, I start to get this tingling feeling all over. It's like when your foot or leg falls asleep. Is this just because I'm not use to the product yet? Or what is this all about.

I have never had a problem with any supplement I've ever taken. Would like some feedback.
    Yup it is from the BA. You know it is working
  7. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    94.13%

Quote Originally Posted by CONTROLLED LABS View Post
    says it on the side of the bottle. that is from beta alanine and is normal. use more water and take it over an extended period of time if you dont like the tingles. I love the tingles. it means lifting time
    Just got some PW and wondered the same thing. Can you explain why the BA makes you tingle?

I like to drink my aminos throughout the day and workout at night. Right now I have two scoops mixed in with 24oz of water. Not sure I want to be tingling all day, especially sitting here in my office

Well so far I think with only two scoops in 24 oz of water I do not feel much tingling.

thanks
  8. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  225 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    36.04%

Hey StanChampion,

The tingles do not occur all day, just only after you take the drink. I've been on it for a week and they tingles aren't as bad anymore. I think my system is use to it now. I may feel a slight tingling feeling for about 4 seconds or so usually only after about 3-5 minutes after taking the drink.

You pretty much get use to it. I don't really know the science behind it, the guys on the board know more. I just know that I feel more energy during my workout and get a pumped feeling. I like Purple Wrath.
  9. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  218 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    64.23%
    Achievements Posting Pro

I remember reading the label on the sample pack. I got the tingles like 15min. later. OMG. It felt awesome.
  10. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    45.81%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

i think it is funny to get them. I get them on my face, which is odd but funny.
    Controlled Labs Head Board Rep
    adam @ ControlledLabs.com
    CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility
  11. PROnom 23.... NOM NOM NOM
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    74.43%

I love the tingles. the reason they occur is from the Beta alanine which acts as a neuro stimulator. tingles will diminish with more use and with the dose spread out over more time.
  12. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  218 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    64.23%
    Achievements Posting Pro

this might be a stupid question, but since it acts as a neuro stimulator, does this mean If I took a nerve pill. Benzo product (xanax, etc...), that it would increase the effects of it. or decrease it.
  13. PROnom 23.... NOM NOM NOM
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    74.43%

Quote Originally Posted by Bravoboy View Post
    this might be a stupid question, but since it acts as a neuro stimulator, does this mean If I took a nerve pill. Benzo product (xanax, etc...), that it would increase the effects of it. or decrease it.
    for prescription med questions you would need to talk to your prescribing doctor
  14. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    94.5%
  15. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    67%

Quote Originally Posted by CONTROLLED LABS View Post
    I love the tingles. the reason they occur is from the Beta alanine which acts as a neuro stimulator. tingles will diminish with more use and with the dose spread out over more time.
    that'S right. First time I took it I've got the same tingling on my face, especially a swell under my eyes. But ****, I didn't care and the workout was mindblowing! Next time I was using PW (combined with White Flood) there were no negative side effects anymore.
  16. Elite Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    72.51%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by dmx2kk View Post
    that'S right. First time I took it I've got the same tingling on my face, especially a swell under my eyes. But ****, I didn't care and the workout was mindblowing! Next time I was using PW (combined with White Flood) there were no negative side effects anymore.

Yup, most people like the tingles. I find it warms me up nicely before a workout.
  17. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  218 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    64.23%
    Achievements Posting Pro

I found it very easily to get use to the tingles my self. sometimes almost not even feel them as much. Could have been something I ate before hand or something, not sure. But I love em.
  18. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    94.5%

Here is a study that discusses the side effects you mentioned possibly from the beta alanine.

Harris RC, Tallon MJ, Dunnet M, Boobis L, Coakley J, Kim HJ, Fallowfield JL, Hill CA, Sale C, Wise JA. The absorption of orally supplied beta-alanine and its effects on muscle
    carnosine synthesis in human vastis lateralis. Amino Acids, 30: 279-289, 2006.

Could 10 mg of Nician play a part? At the hospital we use it for vasodilation and our Pt's mention this side effet.

Pharmacokinetics: Niacin and niacinamide are readily absorbed from the gastrointestinal tract. Following oral administration, niacin-induced vasodilation occurs within 20 minutes and persists for about 20 to 60 minutes. These effects are manifested by symptoms of flushing, itching and tingling sensations, and are accompanied by an increase in skin temperature

Similar Forum Threads

1. Purple Wrath
    By T-Bone in forum Controlled Labs
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 03-03-2011, 01:56 PM
  2. purple wrath vs purple intrain
    By JudoJosh in forum Controlled Labs
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 01-06-2010, 01:45 PM
  3. PURPLE WRATH or N.O. EXPLODE????
    By KgTomCat in forum Supplements
    Replies: 39