FREE SAMPLES: REDuction, Golden Finish, Purple Wraath Lemonade & Green Mag Apple!

• Thread starter CONTROLLED LABS
  • Start date
CONTROLLED LABS

CONTROLLED LABS

PROnom 23.... NOM NOM NOM
Awards
  • Established
We now have a limited number of samples of all 4 products (Green MAGnitude sour apple, Purple Wraath Lemonade, Golden Finish and REDuction!

if you would like samples please follow these 4 rules exactly, otherwise samples will not be sent:

1) email subject line must say "SAMPLES"

(all 4 samples will be sent automatically)

2) you must post a message in this thread (if not registered you must register to write on it) Controlled Labs Forum if you are requesting samples or your sample will not be sent

3) in the body of the email you MUST list your controlledlabsforum.com user name

4) you also MUST include your full name and shipping address (street, street number, city, state, zip code). last time we got too many that were missing part of this, if they are missing part they will be erased and no sample sent without notice, so take the time to make sure its correct.

send this to "tank @ controlledlabs.com"

confirmation emails will not be sent, so please be patient

these will start shipping right away

Please leave feedback on the board once you have gotten the opportunity to try the samples

please note:

1) the golden finish samples are 1/5 serving packets (these are used for taste, mixability and to make sure your body agrees with the formula)

2) the REDuction packets are 1 serving AM and 1 serving PM

phantom

Awards
  • Established
just sent it!lookin forward to finally trying GFH

MMABoxing

Awards
I live in Canada guys can you send here?

Thanks.

MMABoxing

Awards
nicee

My info has been sent.

Thanks for this guys. I cant wait.

mattikus

mattikus

Awards
  • Established
Ha! I missed this on my order the other day and now I can still get 'em. Shweet!

MMABoxing

Awards
Hey guys I sent my info about 5 days ago. just checked the mail box. it hasn't arrived ..did something go wrong? or is this just normal

Thanks

pu12en12g

pu12en12g

CONTROLLED LABS CONSULTANT
Awards
  • Established
Hey guys I sent my info about 5 days ago. just checked the mail box. it hasn't arrived ..did something go wrong? or is this just normal

Thanks
Totally normal...allow 1-2 weeks

:dance:

brassmonkey

Awards
Love samples. Sometimes I'll just buy from a company who is nice enough to send free stuff out. Big ups to CL.

CONTROLLED LABS

CONTROLLED LABS

PROnom 23.... NOM NOM NOM
Awards
  • Established
Love samples. Sometimes I'll just buy from a company who is nice enough to send free stuff out. Big ups to CL.
thanks very much. we want people to be able to try before they buy, not many companies offer free samples.

BigNutz

BigNutz

Awards
  • Established
Well I sent the email, but forgot to post in this thread, DOH! Lookin forward to tryin reduction. Thanks.