REDuction FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions)

Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last

  1. i took reduction and dren at the same time and i lost alot of fat. As far as the PM dose, take it when ever you want to go to sleep cause it will knock u out. Thats what i like about reduction the most because i have problems sleeping while taking stims.


  2. Quote Originally Posted by Whacked View Post
    HOW LATE are you all taking this PM dose? Cant have anything messing with my sleep. Got probs as is.
    30 min pre-bed, 1 hour+ after your last meal, and make sure you have at least 7 hours to sleep, sometimes i oversleep im in such a deep sleep
    •   
       


  3. That's killer.

    Questions though:
    1) It has caffeine, how does this not interefere with sleep???
    2) Any problems with taking the GABA every night? Tolerance issues? etc.

  4. Quote Originally Posted by Whacked View Post
    That's killer.

    Questions though:
    1) It has caffeine, how does this not interefere with sleep???
    2) Any problems with taking the GABA every night? Tolerance issues? etc.
    1) PM dose does not have caffeine, would be counter-productive haha
    2) love the GABA, deep sleep with really vivid dreams every night, waking up refreshed.. who wouldnt want that

  5. This might sound crazy, but would appreciate your answer.

    I'm currently using OEP+Lean Xtreme. I'll be adding Alpha-T2 from Monday.

    Can i add REduction PM to the stack for night dosage?

    Thanks!
    •   
       


  6. It's just fine to add in.

  7. Quote Originally Posted by rjosh400 View Post
    This might sound crazy, but would appreciate your answer.

    I'm currently using OEP+Lean Xtreme. I'll be adding Alpha-T2 from Monday.

    Can i add REduction PM to the stack for night dosage?

    Thanks!
    sure thing. sounds like a crazy fat loss stack. not a fan of 1,3 dimeth though and suggest against it

  8. Can I still take Blue Growth with Reduction PM?

  9. Quote Originally Posted by Devildog68 View Post
    Can I still take Blue Growth with Reduction PM?
    Yes you sure can, they stack nicely together

  10. I've read the PM shots puts you into some gooood sleep. If so then man-O-man tank knows how to put his supplements together!
    Lockout Supplements Rep
    Discount Code = anabolic05
    www.LockoutSupplements.com

  11. Quote Originally Posted by CONTROLLED LABS View Post
    sure thing. sounds like a crazy fat loss stack. not a fan of 1,3 dimeth though and suggest against it
    Why if you don't mind me asking?
    Lockout Supplements Rep
    Discount Code = anabolic05
    www.LockoutSupplements.com

  12. Whats with the formula change between the PM caps and shots? Correct me if I'm wrong but it seems the shots have less mg/ingredients per serving than the pills?

  13. Quote Originally Posted by Ginandtonic View Post
    Whats with the formula change between the PM caps and shots? Correct me if I'm wrong but it seems the shots have less mg/ingredients per serving than the pills?
    Yes there is, there was a few things that went into developing the shots- one big thing is taste (Powdered fatloss products are not very common)
  14. Thumbs up


    Quote Originally Posted by RenegadeRows View Post
    Yes there is, there was a few things that went into developing the shots- one big thing is taste (Powdered fatloss products are not very common)
    I just started using the AM/PM REDuction Shots and I must say that the flavoring scheme is phenomenal! I was also pleasantly surprised by how flavorful a single serving was when mixed in ~10-15 oz. of water.

  15. Quote Originally Posted by hoopem6 View Post
    I just started using the AM/PM REDuction Shots and I must say that the flavoring scheme is phenomenal! I was also pleasantly surprised by how flavorful a single serving was when mixed in ~10-15 oz. of water.
    I love the taste, especially the pm.

  16. Quote Originally Posted by rjosh400 View Post
    This might sound crazy, but would appreciate your answer.

    I'm currently using OEP+Lean Xtreme. I'll be adding Alpha-T2 from Monday.

    Can i add REduction PM to the stack for night dosage?

    Thanks!
    Yes you can add Red-PM.

    I don't see any problem with stacking those together

  17. yes

  18. like a boss

  19. or steam cell research. sorry dont listen to my replys. i have to have 7 of them to send an email

  20. Quote Originally Posted by rexO View Post
    or steam cell research. sorry dont listen to my replys. i have to have 7 of them to send an email
    6 more

  21. 5 more

  22. 4 more

  23. Can I take the AM pills with BCAA's?

  24. Quote Originally Posted by colindep View Post
    Can I take the AM pills with BCAA's?
    You sure can, it's a nice mix actually

  25. Two questions:

    Should the PM be taken on an empty stomach or does it matter?

    Can the PM be taken with melatonin?
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Purple WRAATH™ FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions)
    By cervasa1977 in forum Controlled Labs
    Replies: 59
    Last Post: 04-20-2015, 09:34 PM
  2. GlycerGROW™ FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions)
    By cervasa1977 in forum Controlled Labs
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 05-28-2012, 11:26 PM
  3. Yellow nEuphoria™ FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions)
    By ddawg91 in forum Controlled Labs
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 05-31-2007, 11:59 PM
  4. SesaGLOW™ FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions)
    By ddawg91 in forum Controlled Labs
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 02-28-2007, 06:43 PM
  5. White BLOOD™ FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions)
    By ddawg91 in forum Controlled Labs
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 02-28-2007, 06:41 PM
Log in
Log in