REDuction FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions)

pu12en12g

pu12en12g

CONTROLLED LABS CONSULTANT
Awards
  • Established
CONTROLLED LABS - REDuction FAQ
(Frequently Asked Questions)

by [email protected]

What is REDuction ?

REDuction

Fat Incineration Matrix

Key Attributes:

* Controlled release formula
* Energy and Focus
* Optimize metabolic rate
* 24/7 fatloss
* Fast results and muscle definition
* Control cravings even at night
* Improved sleeping patterns to enhance lean mass
* Ephedrine Free
* Yohimbe Free

We all know that supplements are not a replacement for nutrition and training, but if you are serious about taking your fatloss to the next level... the answer is REDuction.

The REDuction CONTROLLED RELEASE fat incineration matrix is precisely formulated with 24/7 fatloss in mind, containing potent thermogenics like Synephrine, Raspberry Ketones, and Cayenne fruit extract. The AM formula contains ingredients to not only CONTROL cravings, but also improve ENERGY, MOOD, and FOCUS during the day. The PM formula keeps your appetite under CONTROL, maximizes your metabolism overnight, and helps you sleep deeper to enhance lean mass.

It's time to get serious... it's time to get a REDuction

Where can I purchase REDuction and how much will it cost ?

Internet retailers will have the best prices (around $30)​

How many tabs per box ?

120 (60 AM and 60 PM)​

How many tabs per serving ?

2​

How many servings per day ?

2 Servings

2 AM (RED) tabs in the morning
2 PM (BLACK) tabs in the evening

So... how many days will each bottle last ?

30​

Is REDuction for men or women ?

Both​

What are some of the major differences between Red Acid and REDuction ?

The major improvement is that the formula takes advantage of the entire day for fatloss, unlike previous products on the market. Many formulas have proved effective, but the side effects aren't always worth it. At CONTROLLED LABS, we listen carefully to our customers... and the result: REDuction​

Does REDuction replace proper diet and cardio ?

No​

Will REDuction help raise my metabolism / basal metabolic rate ?

Yes​

What is my basal metabolic rate ?

Your Basal Metabolic Rate (BMR) is the energy used (measured in calories) by your body to perform basic functions, including internal energy expenditure, breathing, and body temperature. It is the number of calories your body would expend if you performed no physical activity throughout the day. Simply put... your Basal Metabolic Rate (BMR) is the rate at which your body burns calories while you rest. This is very important because we only have so much time for cardio each day.

BMR Calculator:
BMR Calculator

I'm on a low-carb / carb-cycling diet... is REDuction good for me ?

REDuction is a great option for you !​

Where can I learn more about the "Fatloss Basics ?"

What "basic" supplements do you recommend while taking REDuction ?
Creatine (pre and post-workout) such as Green MAGnitude / Green BULGE
Whey Protein (pre and post-workout)
Fish oil
Multivitamin
PLENTY of water

Where can I learn more about various REDuction stacks / combos ?

Controlled Labs stacking MATRIX:
Controlled Labs

Besides the "basic" supplements listed above, what "other" ergogenics, compounds, or supplements do you recommend to maximize my fatloss results while on REDuction ?

EAA /BCAA such as Purple WRAATH (during cardio / training)
Carnitine
Electrolytes (during cardio / training) such as GlycerGROW

I'm on medication, should I take REDuction ?

Ask your doctor before taking REDuction​

I have a health condition, should I take REDuction ?

Ask your doctor before taking REDuction​

Why didn't Controlled Labs include Yohimbe / Yohimbine in REDuction ?

REDuction is a GREAT choice for those that either "don't respond" to Yohimbe, or respond negatively to Yohimbe​

Is it necessary to cycle REDuction ?

We generally recommend that you cycle off REDuction every 4-8 weeks for at least 1-2 weeks​

When starting REDuction, should I "taper" up the dosage to assess my tolerance to REDuction?

This is always a good idea, check the product label for details​

What are some good indications that I'm losing fat while on REDuction ?

Mirror / Appearance
Measurements
Bodyfat caliper
Bodyweight​

REDuction Formula Highlights

Simply put, what are Raspberry Ketones ?

Raspberry ketone 4-(4-hydroxyphenyl)-2-butanone is a compound of red raspberry that has been shown to increase norepinephrine-induced lipolysis significantly enhancing fat metabolism and preventing fat storage. It may have additional benefits as well, so more research is needed on this exciting compound.​

Simply put, what is Bioperine ?

Bioperine is a patented ingredient that increases the bioavailability of many compounds, making REDuction very effective at a convenient 2 tab dosage​

Simply put, what is Big Red cayenne fruit extract ?

The powerful thermogenic properties of Big Red cayenne fruit extract are due to capsaicin, and it may also improve circulation.​

Simply put, what is Oleuropein (olive leaf extract) ?

A cutting phase can potentially weaken the immune system and make us more susceptible to illness. Oleuropein is a very strong immune booster and should work to help stave off any incoming infection via stimulation of phagocytosis. In addition, it acts as an anti-microbial to help rid the body of bad bacteria that can cause infection in the gut thereby not allowing food to be fully utilized. During a cut every ounce of food you ingest is precious and should be used to the fullest benefit.

Simply put, what is Gamma-Aminobutyric Acid ?

Gamma-Aminobutyric Acid (GABA) is an important neurotransmitter that has been used for years as an ergogenic aid. When combined with the stimulants in our exclusive formula, users report a very unique effect that must be experienced to believe, due to enhanced neuron firing in the brain. Users report focused, calm, energy without the jitters often associated with stimulant products of the past. GABA has also been shown to boost post-workout growth hormone levels and enhance fat metabolism (more research is needed on the exact mechanism of action).

Simply put, what is Isobutyryl-thiamine disulfide ?

Isobutyryl-thiamine disulfide is a potent ergogenic that improves stamina, focus, and muscular performance during aerobic and anaerobic exercise.​

Simply put, what is Phenylethylamine ?

A naturally occurring alkaloid that contributes to the energy, pleasure, and stimulating effects of REDuction. It has been shown to have some positive properties comparable to amphetamine, without producing tolerance or physical addiction.

Simply put, what is Taraxacum Officinale Extract

Anti-bloat ingredient that soothes the stomach and helps with a shredded look

Simply put, what is Theobromine ?

Theobromine is a mild, long lasting stimulant and mood enhancer that may also improve oxygen utilization to boost performance.​

Simply put, what is Hordenine ?

Hordenine is a potent alkaloid that acts in synergy with the other compounds to help us oxidize fat for energy, increase peripheral blood flow, and promote a feeling of fullness between meals.​

Simply put, what is Cordia Salicifolia ?

Cordia Salicifolia is a popular tree in brazil and the fruit from the tree is commonly used for its appetite suppressant, anti-viral, and soothing properties. Based on anecdotal feedback, it is believed to help prevent or reduce fatty deposits / cellulite and promote healthy skin.​

I've read this FAQ completely, and I still have a question or concern.. what should I do ?

Please E-Mail me:
[email protected] and I'll get back to you as soon as possible​

warnerve

Awards
  • Established
nice, I really like the idea of splitting it up into AM and PM

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
great idea, love the night and morning aspect. Any idea on the price?

pu12en12g

pu12en12g

Awards
  • Established
Australian made

Australian made

Awards
  • Established
Does REDuction replace proper diet and cardio ? No.....

:sad: i guess this one's not for me.....

pu12en12g

pu12en12g

Awards
  • Established
pu12en12g

pu12en12g

Awards
  • Established

onlyone

Awards
Can I take Novedex XT at the same time I take the PM pre bed?

btw the PM is awesome!

Dracoy

Dracoy

Controlled Labs Representative
Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the feedback. You should be fine.

onlyone

Awards
Nice, trying to find as many ways as possible to stack PM. Love the sleep it gives me and the dreams is awesome!
Thanks

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
HOW LATE are you all taking this PM dose? Cant have anything messing with my sleep. Got probs as is. :(

upINtheLBC

Awards
i took reduction and dren at the same time and i lost alot of fat. As far as the PM dose, take it when ever you want to go to sleep cause it will knock u out. Thats what i like about reduction the most because i have problems sleeping while taking stims.

Greek Elite

Greek Elite

Awards
HOW LATE are you all taking this PM dose? Cant have anything messing with my sleep. Got probs as is. :(
30 min pre-bed, 1 hour+ after your last meal, and make sure you have at least 7 hours to sleep, sometimes i oversleep im in such a deep sleep

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
That's killer.

Questions though:
1) It has caffeine, how does this not interefere with sleep???
2) Any problems with taking the GABA every night? Tolerance issues? etc.

Greek Elite

Greek Elite

Awards
That's killer.

Questions though:
1) It has caffeine, how does this not interefere with sleep???
2) Any problems with taking the GABA every night? Tolerance issues? etc.
1) PM dose does not have caffeine, would be counter-productive haha
2) love the GABA, deep sleep with really vivid dreams every night, waking up refreshed.. who wouldnt want that

rjosh400

Awards
This might sound crazy, but would appreciate your answer.

I'm currently using OEP+Lean Xtreme. I'll be adding Alpha-T2 from Monday.

Can i add REduction PM to the stack for night dosage?

Thanks!

CONTROLLED LABS

CONTROLLED LABS

PROnom 23.... NOM NOM NOM
Awards
  • Established

Thanks!
sure thing. sounds like a crazy fat loss stack. not a fan of 1,3 dimeth though and suggest against it

Devildog68

Awards
Can I still take Blue Growth with Reduction PM?

luelinks

luelinks

Awards
  • Established
I've read the PM shots puts you into some gooood sleep. If so then man-O-man tank knows how to put his supplements together!

luelinks

luelinks

Awards
  • Established
Ginandtonic

Ginandtonic

Awards
Whats with the formula change between the PM caps and shots? Correct me if I'm wrong but it seems the shots have less mg/ingredients per serving than the pills?

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
Whats with the formula change between the PM caps and shots? Correct me if I'm wrong but it seems the shots have less mg/ingredients per serving than the pills?
Yes there is, there was a few things that went into developing the shots- one big thing is taste (Powdered fatloss products are not very common)

hoopem6

Awards
  • Established
Yes there is, there was a few things that went into developing the shots- one big thing is taste (Powdered fatloss products are not very common)
I just started using the AM/PM REDuction Shots and I must say that the flavoring scheme is phenomenal! I was also pleasantly surprised by how flavorful a single serving was when mixed in ~10-15 oz. of water.

Lilbulldogz

Lilbulldogz

Awards
I just started using the AM/PM REDuction Shots and I must say that the flavoring scheme is phenomenal! I was also pleasantly surprised by how flavorful a single serving was when mixed in ~10-15 oz. of water.
I love the taste, especially the pm.

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established

Thanks!
Yes you can add Red-PM.

I don't see any problem with stacking those together :afro:

rexO

Awards
or steam cell research. sorry dont listen to my replys. i have to have 7 of them to send an email

colindep

colindep

Awards
  • Established
Two questions:

Should the PM be taken on an empty stomach or does it matter?

Can the PM be taken with melatonin?