John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Has anyone used this and how did it work by increasing your appetite?

what was your ca intake before you started? how many calories did you increase?

MEH89

MEH89

Awards
  • Established
I have always been interested in this, but have never tried it. I wish some one had used it, so they could give a review. Mark

Teg

Teg

Awards
  • Established
Hey Guys... I know this is a bit late but ive gone through a bottle and have another one on the way thanks to a friend on BB.com...

Sooo if your still interested, heres my .02

I started it with a CL stack of Blue UP and Glycer GROW, then later in the stack added Green MAG....

Black Hole (BH) is a supp that i found to "fully" work about 8 out of 10 times used... I experianced the "euphoric" effect about 5 outta 10 times and when that happend it kinda made me wanna talk or have a convo with someone???? I dun know why tho? lol

I would take 3pills right befor the LARGEST meal of the day were i had the chance to eat ALOT, and ALOT= more then normal! Buffets are the perfect example! What i would do is take the pills either 15min prior to the meal or with the first bite! I would eat the first plate fairly slow and let BH work and take effect. Then just eat at norm. speed and just sip on room temp water or warm tea! Then when i felt the food in the bottem of my throat that ment i couldnt eat no more lol!!!

Last time was at Golden Corral Took 3caps with Fruit Punch 2/3min befor first bite of food and i ate- 3 6-8ISHoz steaks, 2 cups Cott Cheeze, 2 Cups Corn, Mashed Tatos, 12 Hushpuppies, 12 Fried Shrimp, Handfull of fried clams, chicken leg, 2 cups choco pudding and 1 cup ice cream! I have NO CLUE how much fat that is let alone protien or carbs!!!!

It worked well for me, and deff. a supp that i want to keep around all the time if i had the money

Keep in mind im a EXTREME EctoMorph and wouldnt rec that type of eatting for everyone lol.... But you get the idea......

If you have more ?s or wanna link to mah post lmk....

CONTROLLED LABS

CONTROLLED LABS

PROnom 23.... NOM NOM NOM
Awards
  • Established
Hey Guys... I know this is a bit late but ive gone through a bottle and have another one on the way thanks to a friend on BB.com...

Sooo if your still interested, heres my .02

I started it with a CL stack of Blue UP and Glycer GROW, then later in the stack added Green MAG....

Black Hole (BH) is a supp that i found to "fully" work about 8 out of 10 times used... I experianced the "euphoric" effect about 5 outta 10 times and when that happend it kinda made me wanna talk or have a convo with someone???? I dun know why tho? lol

I would take 3pills right befor the LARGEST meal of the day were i had the chance to eat ALOT, and ALOT= more then normal! Buffets are the perfect example! What i would do is take the pills either 15min prior to the meal or with the first bite! I would eat the first plate fairly slow and let BH work and take effect. Then just eat at norm. speed and just sip on room temp water or warm tea! Then when i felt the food in the bottem of my throat that ment i couldnt eat no more lol!!!

Last time was at Golden Corral Took 3caps with Fruit Punch 2/3min befor first bite of food and i ate- 3 6-8ISHoz steaks, 2 cups Cott Cheeze, 2 Cups Corn, Mashed Tatos, 12 Hushpuppies, 12 Fried Shrimp, Handfull of fried clams, chicken leg, 2 cups choco pudding and 1 cup ice cream! I have NO CLUE how much fat that is let alone protien or carbs!!!!

It worked well for me, and deff. a supp that i want to keep around all the time if i had the money

Keep in mind im a EXTREME EctoMorph and wouldnt rec that type of eatting for everyone lol.... But you get the idea......

If you have more ?s or wanna link to mah post lmk....
awesome, glad you had great effects with it. keep an eating log :)

Teg

Teg

Awards
  • Established
CL- Thanks! It worked very well for me for sure! Im wanting yall to make a Black Hole Ver2!!! I kinda did over at BBdotcom with the log, but i wouldnt take it everyday or every other day, only when i had a chance to eat ALOT! But if i get this next bottle ill just put up a thread and every time i use ill post up about it.....

Just a FYI- Most guys ive heard that use it, take it 45-30min PRIOR to eatting! I just found that for me 15-1min was about perfect, UNLESS i already had a bit of food in my stomach! Then i would take it 30min prior! HTHs!!!