controlled labs ..

1. controlled labs ..

1stly thanks for the samples of purple wrath and green mag.

I will try the purple wrath sometimes this week, during my workout. is purple wrath the only product from controlled labs that can be used during the workout ?

thanks,

2. Quote Originally Posted by psychobabble View Post
    1stly thanks for the samples of purple wrath and green mag.

I will try the purple wrath sometimes this week, during my workout. is purple wrath the only product from controlled labs that can be used during the workout ?

thanks,
    I really enjoy mixing PureplE WrAAth and White FLOOD for a sick intra-workout combo:clean:
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by cboesger View Post
    I really enjoy mixing PureplE WrAAth and White FLOOD for a sick intra-workout combo:clean:
    really ? ill look into white flood
    it has beta-alanine in it and that stuff makes me all itchy during workouts .. does that only happen bc im new to the product ? or will it happen all the time ??

thanks

4. the beta-alanine 'flush' if you can call it that, only occurs for the most part when you first start taking the product. It subsides, for the most part/most people afterwards. PW has beta-alanine in it as well.
    "I am legally blind and if I can Squat,deadlift and over all get myself to the gym then anyone can get their a$$ in gear and get strong!!" - malleus25
    WHITE WHALE!

5. Quote Originally Posted by SilentBob187 View Post
    the beta-alanine 'flush' if you can call it that, only occurs for the most part when you first start taking the product. It subsides, for the most part/most people afterwards. PW has beta-alanine in it as well.
    oh gotcha, thanks
    yahh i still havent tried it, bc im still working on my nanovapor .. and i wanna finish that 1st and then see how PW works alone by it self
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by psychobabble View Post
    is purple wrath the only product from controlled labs that can be used during the workout ?
    Nope, any of the following **can** be used during training:

GG
    WF
    PW
    GM

Some even prefer to use GFH during training and post.
    CONTROLLED LABS - WINNING the WAR against GENETICS
    Email: pt [at] controlledlabs.com
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Welcome Controlled Labs!!!
    By Dwight Schrute in forum Controlled Labs
    Replies: 53
    Last Post: 08-24-2012, 08:07 PM
  2. Controlled Labs
    By stryder in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 08-05-2012, 12:16 AM