Purple Warth vs. Rag?

ALUISLUGO

Awards
First of, I just recently started PW and I really love this stuff. I use it pre,intra,post WO. Amazing stamina, great pumps & increased metab. However, all I keep reading about is how great Rag is And I was curious how it compares to PW? I realize that this may not be a apples to apples comparison, however I was wondering if it's something that could be synergized with PW.

PS. Do I have to take PW everyday, even on days not lifting? And if so is the dose still the same?

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
i do not think its really possible to compare those...but they would make a good stack. secondly no you do not need to take purple wraath everyday but you may want to look into a bulk beta-alanine powder to supplement with on the off days

BigNutz

BigNutz

Awards
  • Established
Green mag vs. Rag would be a better comparison. My solution???

Use both. Thats what I do. Awesome products.

BigNutz

BigNutz

Awards
  • Established
Price wise green mag wins, taste wise the lemonade has a slight edge over the warrior melon. You have to admit, though, Rag is an awesome product.

boxmeman

boxmeman

Awards
  • Established
Price wise green mag wins, taste wise the lemonade has a slight edge over the warrior melon. You have to admit, though, Rag is an awesome product.
the new rag blue raz(which no one except product testers have tasted) is simply out of this world!

BigNutz

BigNutz

Awards
  • Established
Got my sample of Rag blue raz caff free the new flavor! Awesome. It and the lemonade Green Mag are the two best tasting pre-workout supps ever.

Wanderlei

Wanderlei

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Different products but could certainly be used in conjunction with one another. Depending on your caffeine tolerance I might go with the stim free version of Rag.