Green mag doesn't make me tingle?!

kruzedgar

kruzedgar

Awards
Just thought I'd ask because i've been wondering about this one for a few days now.
I bought some Green Mag to follow on from a bulk di-creatine malate, beta-alanine and citrulline malate cycle i've been running. The amount of beta-alanine i've been taking since i've been on the green mag is exactly the same as I take half a scoop on non training days in the morning and again before bed. The thing is that much beta alanine made me tingle like hell but the geen mag doesn't any reason why this could be?

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
I believe the tingle from beta-alanine disappates when your carnosine levels in your muscles are at optimum levels. That does not mean that you should stop taking BA, it just means that the tingle sensation will be few and far between.

Sometimes I luck out and get the tingle after a good sneeze :)

kruzedgar

kruzedgar

Awards
I believe the tingle from beta-alanine disappates when your carnosine levels in your muscles are at optimum levels. That does not mean that you should stop taking BA, it just means that the tingle sensation will be few and far between.

Sometimes I luck out and get the tingle after a good sneeze :)

Yeah i've read somewhere that the tingle fades with use but I still have a little bulk beta alanine left as I was dosing nutra's estimate of quater tea spoon = 700mg with all the supps and I ended up with beta-alanine left over when the others had run out! When I take a bit of that I tingle, when I take the green mag I dont. Is there a chance the beta alanine could have been left out by mistake?

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
The amount of beta-alanine i've been taking since i've been on the green mag is exactly the same as I take half a scoop on non training days in the morning and again before bed.
You confused me with that line there sir. I thought you were taking bulk BA in conjunction w/ greenmag.