New To Controlled Labs - Question about stacking?

  1. New Member
    Stahl7639's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    5
    Rep Power
    85
    Level
    2
    Lv. Percent
    38.67%

    New To Controlled Labs - Question about stacking?


    Hello, I am a newbie when it comes to controlled labs. I am 160lbs and am 6ft. tall. I have been weight training for about 8 months now and I have been cycling NO Xplode on and off and have not had any gains from it. I am very interested in purchasing a few Controlled Labs products, due to the overwhelming positive reviews that I have read. I am interested in purchains these products, but I am unsure of when the best time to take them would be.

    Green Magnitude (1.83 lb)
    Purple Wraath (1084 grams)
    White Flood (549 grams)
    White Blood (90 caps)

    Any help on when to take these supplements will be greatly appreciated.

  2. PROnom 23.... NOM NOM NOM
    CONTROLLED LABS's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    1,879
    Rep Power
    9326
    Level
    32
    Lv. Percent
    70.04%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Stahl7639 View Post
    Hello, I am a newbie when it comes to controlled labs. I am 160lbs and am 6ft. tall. I have been weight training for about 8 months now and I have been cycling NO Xplode on and off and have not had any gains from it. I am very interested in purchasing a few Controlled Labs products, due to the overwhelming positive reviews that I have read. I am interested in purchains these products, but I am unsure of when the best time to take them would be.

    Green Magnitude (1.83 lb)
    Purple Wraath (1084 grams)
    White Flood (549 grams)
    White Blood (90 caps)

    Any help on when to take these supplements will be greatly appreciated.
    welcome on board, you will not be disappointed

    take gm, wf and gg 30-45 minutes preworkout
    take pw during the workout

    if you have a sensitive stomach take half ot eh gm serving post.
  3. New Member
    colindep's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    359
    Rep Power
    327
    Level
    16
    Lv. Percent
    25.36%

    So Green Mag and White Flood together? No Green Mag postworkout?
    •   
       

  4. New Member
    ddawg91's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Age
    41
    Posts
    293
    Rep Power
    256
    Level
    14
    Lv. Percent
    21.95%

    Quote Originally Posted by colindep View Post
    So Green Mag and White Flood together? No Green Mag postworkout?
    Yes you can mix the two together and no you do not have to take Green MAG post. If you want you can split the dosage with half scoop pre and half scoop post.
  5. Banned
    Chad's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  281 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Age
    32
    Posts
    4,605
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    46
    Lv. Percent
    51.35%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    you guys have awesome shirts!!
  6. PROnom 23.... NOM NOM NOM
    CONTROLLED LABS's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    1,879
    Rep Power
    9326
    Level
    32
    Lv. Percent
    70.04%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Chad View Post
    you guys have awesome shirts!!
    thanks, we take price in them
  7. Registered User
    wrkn4bigrmusles's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  206 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Age
    35
    Posts
    708
    Rep Power
    461
    Level
    21
    Lv. Percent
    14.24%

    I'm a loyal user of Green Bulge, White Blood and Blue UP (both versions) your gunna love there products. I recommend em to all my friends... personally not a big fan of drinking my supps but to each there own.

    Matter of fact i think i need some more GB, WB, BU and maybe somethin else...
  8. PROnom 23.... NOM NOM NOM
    CONTROLLED LABS's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    1,879
    Rep Power
    9326
    Level
    32
    Lv. Percent
    70.04%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by wrkn4bigrmusles View Post
    I'm a loyal user of Green Bulge, White Blood and Blue UP (both versions) your gunna love there products. I recommend em to all my friends... personally not a big fan of drinking my supps but to each there own.

    Matter of fact i think i need some more GB, WB, BU and maybe somethin else...
    thanks for being a loyal customer. remember to save those bottles/receipts for free swag
  9. Registered User
    wrkn4bigrmusles's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  206 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Age
    35
    Posts
    708
    Rep Power
    461
    Level
    21
    Lv. Percent
    14.24%

    Quote Originally Posted by CONTROLLED LABS View Post
    thanks for being a loyal customer. remember to save those bottles/receipts for free swag
    bummer... bottles i have...bright orange t-shirt i have.... receipts i dont...
  10. CONTROLLED LABS CONSULTANT
    pu12en12g's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Age
    36
    Posts
    1,119
    Rep Power
    882
    Level
    25
    Lv. Percent
    82.27%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Chad View Post
    you guys have awesome shirts!!
    True story

    CONTROLLED LABS - WINNING the WAR against GENETICS
    Email: pt [at] controlledlabs.com
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. New to purus labs and have a few questions
    By Ricky5145 in forum Purus Labs
    Replies: 31
    Last Post: 01-30-2010, 06:53 PM
  2. Here to answer all Controlled Labs Questions!
    By Dracoy in forum Controlled Labs
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 07-21-2009, 10:32 AM
  3. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 08-26-2007, 07:20 PM
  4. Controlled Labs / Legal Gear stack question
    By icanrace in forum Supplements
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 07-18-2006, 08:35 AM
  5. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 06-12-2005, 12:20 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in