New To Controlled Labs - Question about stacking?

Stahl7639

Awards
Hello, I am a newbie when it comes to controlled labs. I am 160lbs and am 6ft. tall. I have been weight training for about 8 months now and I have been cycling NO Xplode on and off and have not had any gains from it. I am very interested in purchasing a few Controlled Labs products, due to the overwhelming positive reviews that I have read. I am interested in purchains these products, but I am unsure of when the best time to take them would be.

Green Magnitude (1.83 lb)
Purple Wraath (1084 grams)
White Flood (549 grams)
White Blood (90 caps)

Any help on when to take these supplements will be greatly appreciated.

CONTROLLED LABS

CONTROLLED LABS

PROnom 23.... NOM NOM NOM
Awards
  • Established
Hello, I am a newbie when it comes to controlled labs. I am 160lbs and am 6ft. tall. I have been weight training for about 8 months now and I have been cycling NO Xplode on and off and have not had any gains from it. I am very interested in purchasing a few Controlled Labs products, due to the overwhelming positive reviews that I have read. I am interested in purchains these products, but I am unsure of when the best time to take them would be.

Green Magnitude (1.83 lb)
Purple Wraath (1084 grams)
White Flood (549 grams)
White Blood (90 caps)

Any help on when to take these supplements will be greatly appreciated.
welcome on board, you will not be disappointed :)

take gm, wf and gg 30-45 minutes preworkout
take pw during the workout

if you have a sensitive stomach take half ot eh gm serving post.

colindep

colindep

Awards
  • Established
So Green Mag and White Flood together? No Green Mag postworkout?

ddawg91

ddawg91

Awards
  • Established
So Green Mag and White Flood together? No Green Mag postworkout?
Yes you can mix the two together and no you do not have to take Green MAG post. If you want you can split the dosage with half scoop pre and half scoop post.

wrkn4bigrmusles

Awards
  • Established
I'm a loyal user of Green Bulge, White Blood and Blue UP (both versions) your gunna love there products. I recommend em to all my friends... personally not a big fan of drinking my supps but to each there own.

Matter of fact i think i need some more GB, WB, BU and maybe somethin else...

CONTROLLED LABS

CONTROLLED LABS

PROnom 23.... NOM NOM NOM
Awards
  • Established
I'm a loyal user of Green Bulge, White Blood and Blue UP (both versions) your gunna love there products. I recommend em to all my friends... personally not a big fan of drinking my supps but to each there own.

Matter of fact i think i need some more GB, WB, BU and maybe somethin else...
thanks for being a loyal customer. remember to save those bottles/receipts for free swag :)