A strong statement!

1. Exclamation A strong statement!

Ok seriously...no kissing a$$ here. Controlled Labs Orange Triad is the best overall formula out there period. The fact that it is a complete multi-formula plus a more than sufficient joint support complex makes it the best formula for the money hands down...honestly if anyone even tries to object to that...search around, I highly doubt there is anything that competes in terms of quality for the money. The reason I am making this statement is that Orange Triad is a staple of mine and one I get for my mother as well and well I made a bonehead mistake and didn't realize how low we were on orange triad. Needless to say, I tried to go find a quick fix to tide us over at the store...as far as generic joint supps go...Osteo-Bi-flex is the only comparable joint support formula to Orange triad, and then adding the cost of the multi's I got for myself and my mother my total was $53....f*ck that! The bottle of osteo will only last 15 days with both of us taking it and that alone costs more than one bottle of OT...Osteo=$32, OT=$25-$29 from DA or NP. In other words...no comparison, no contest...man I'm pissed I had to waste money on that stuff just to tide myself and my mother over until I can get some OT sent to me. Making an order today from NP, but I probably won't get the shipment until Monday of next week....generally takes them 3-4 days to get the shipment to me. Damn I'm a bonehead...lol. Nuff said!
    "Never trust a b*tch because b*tches be crazy, now get out there and go crush some P***Y!" - Jerry Stiller.

2. thank you very much for the kind words. Yes, orange triad is an amazing formula and a great value. We hope more people will take notice of it instead of some of the high priced multis out there that are so popular.

3. I wish it contained aminogen and carbogen.
    •   

4. Quote Originally Posted by SamBoz19 View Post
    Ok seriously...no kissing a$$ here. Controlled Labs Orange Triad is the best overall formula out there period. The fact that it is a complete multi-formula plus a more than sufficient joint support complex makes it the best formula for the money hands down...honestly if anyone even tries to object to that...search around, I highly doubt there is anything that competes in terms of quality for the money. The reason I am making this statement is that Orange Triad is a staple of mine and one I get for my mother as well and well I made a bonehead mistake and didn't realize how low we were on orange triad. Needless to say, I tried to go find a quick fix to tide us over at the store...as far as generic joint supps go...Osteo-Bi-flex is the only comparable joint support formula to Orange triad, and then adding the cost of the multi's I got for myself and my mother my total was $53....f*ck that! The bottle of osteo will only last 15 days with both of us taking it and that alone costs more than one bottle of OT...Osteo=$32, OT=$25-$29 from DA or NP. In other words...no comparison, no contest...man I'm pissed I had to waste money on that stuff just to tide myself and my mother over until I can get some OT sent to me. Making an order today from NP, but I probably won't get the shipment until Monday of next week....generally takes them 3-4 days to get the shipment to me. Damn I'm a bonehead...lol. Nuff said!
    Exactly
    CONTROLLED LABS - WINNING the WAR against GENETICS
    Email: pt [at] controlledlabs.com

Similar Forum Threads

1. Is this Whey statement BS?
    By paul e in forum Supplements
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 07-06-2005, 06:15 PM
  2. A statement from a so called trainer....lol
    By slipondajimmy in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 05-01-2005, 06:15 PM