1. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'4"  285 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    63.66%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Exclamation A strong statement!

Ok seriously...no kissing a$$ here. Controlled Labs Orange Triad is the best overall formula out there period. The fact that it is a complete multi-formula plus a more than sufficient joint support complex makes it the best formula for the money hands down...honestly if anyone even tries to object to that...search around, I highly doubt there is anything that competes in terms of quality for the money. The reason I am making this statement is that Orange Triad is a staple of mine and one I get for my mother as well and well I made a bonehead mistake and didn't realize how low we were on orange triad. Needless to say, I tried to go find a quick fix to tide us over at the store...as far as generic joint supps go...Osteo-Bi-flex is the only comparable joint support formula to Orange triad, and then adding the cost of the multi's I got for myself and my mother my total was $53....f*ck that! The bottle of osteo will only last 15 days with both of us taking it and that alone costs more than one bottle of OT...Osteo=$32, OT=$25-$29 from DA or NP. In other words...no comparison, no contest...man I'm pissed I had to waste money on that stuff just to tide myself and my mother over until I can get some OT sent to me. Making an order today from NP, but I probably won't get the shipment until Monday of next week....generally takes them 3-4 days to get the shipment to me. Damn I'm a bonehead...lol. Nuff said!
    "Never trust a b*tch because b*tches be crazy, now get out there and go crush some P***Y!" - Jerry Stiller.

2. PROnom 23.... NOM NOM NOM
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    74.69%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

thank you very much for the kind words. Yes, orange triad is an amazing formula and a great value. We hope more people will take notice of it instead of some of the high priced multis out there that are so popular.
  3. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    47.44%
    Achievements Posting Pro

I wish it contained aminogen and carbogen.
    •   

4. CONTROLLED LABS CONSULTANT
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    83.19%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by SamBoz19 View Post
    Ok seriously...no kissing a$$ here. Controlled Labs Orange Triad is the best overall formula out there period. The fact that it is a complete multi-formula plus a more than sufficient joint support complex makes it the best formula for the money hands down...honestly if anyone even tries to object to that...search around, I highly doubt there is anything that competes in terms of quality for the money. The reason I am making this statement is that Orange Triad is a staple of mine and one I get for my mother as well and well I made a bonehead mistake and didn't realize how low we were on orange triad. Needless to say, I tried to go find a quick fix to tide us over at the store...as far as generic joint supps go...Osteo-Bi-flex is the only comparable joint support formula to Orange triad, and then adding the cost of the multi's I got for myself and my mother my total was $53....f*ck that! The bottle of osteo will only last 15 days with both of us taking it and that alone costs more than one bottle of OT...Osteo=$32, OT=$25-$29 from DA or NP. In other words...no comparison, no contest...man I'm pissed I had to waste money on that stuff just to tide myself and my mother over until I can get some OT sent to me. Making an order today from NP, but I probably won't get the shipment until Monday of next week....generally takes them 3-4 days to get the shipment to me. Damn I'm a bonehead...lol. Nuff said!
    Exactly
    CONTROLLED LABS - WINNING the WAR against GENETICS
    Email: pt [at] controlledlabs.com

Similar Forum Threads

1. Is this Whey statement BS?
    By paul e in forum Supplements
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 07-06-2005, 07:15 PM
  2. A statement from a so called trainer....lol
    By slipondajimmy in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 05-01-2005, 07:15 PM