So I decided to give Green Mag a try

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
Basically ive been off of creatine forever now cause it usually bloats me to hell, and taste like garbage. Now the taste means nothing, but why take something that makes me look soft and taste like crap??

I ordered a tub of green mag cause I figured what the hell.....Started it today and lemme say boys...

1) One of the best tasting supps ive ever had.....love it
2) Full serving today...no bloat whatsover....very impressed. Im going to give it another few days cause maybe i got lucky today...but so far im pumped.

I will leave a review when im done the tub, just wanted to give some initial feedback boys!:djparty:

pu12en12g

pu12en12g

CONTROLLED LABS CONSULTANT
Awards
  • Established
Basically ive been off of creatine forever now cause it usually bloats me to hell, and taste like garbage. Now the taste means nothing, but why take something that makes me look soft and taste like crap??

I ordered a tub of green mag cause I figured what the hell.....Started it today and lemme say boys...

1) One of the best tasting supps ive ever had.....love it
2) Full serving today...no bloat whatsover....very impressed. Im going to give it another few days cause maybe i got lucky today...but so far im pumped.

I will leave a review when im done the tub, just wanted to give some initial feedback boys!:djparty:

:dance:Nice !!!

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
taste is awesome...yesterday a serving of green mag with 3 scoops of apple xtend....yum

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
ive consistantly seen it called the best tasting supp out there...