My White Flood Went Bad

nelix

Awards
  • Established
Hi guys... My white flood turned brown and is now one big sticky ball of goo... I only had a chance to get a few servings... :(

Cellardude

Cellardude

Awards
  • Established
mine is brown too. When I mix it in water it turns brown. Still works however.

nelix

Awards
  • Established
This is one large sticky mass... You can't break it cause it's like taffy

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
cut it with a knife then.

put it in the freezer with the cap off, then close the cap before taking it out. that should help take some moisture out

Cellardude

Cellardude

Awards
  • Established
This is one large sticky mass... You can't break it cause it's like taffy
you probably opened the container and left it alone for awhile. Try easy's directions. It should help break apart the powder. As far as effectiveness goes it should still be 100% good to go.

nelix

Awards
  • Established
I purchased it from nutraplanet a while ago (I think there was an ingredient change after that, then a smaller size came out).
I figured it would last longer than this, I had a few serves but then I put it away for later use (taking a break from stims).

Cellardude

Cellardude

Awards
  • Established
this was only an issue with the original white flood. version 2 which has been out for 6 months now has no clumping issues and tastes better.

where did you purchase from?
my WF changed colors. It's brown but no reports of any clumping what so ever.

Botch

Botch

Awards
  • Established
Lol, I bought my white flood about 6 months ago and had over half a tub left and two days ago I opened it up to use some and it was like black tar, I couldn't even get the scooper out of it and there was no powder left whatsoever.

moveweight

moveweight

Banned
Awards
Lol, I bought my white flood about 6 months ago and had over half a tub left and two days ago I opened it up to use some and it was like black tar, I couldn't even get the scooper out of it and there was no powder left whatsoever.
hahaah dont you hate it when supplements go bad??

Botch

Botch

Awards
  • Established
hahaah dont you hate it when supplements go bad??
Yeah man its a bummer, and this is the first time its happened to me before the expiration date. Guess I must have had version 1 :mad:

BTW I love the avy moveweight.

nelix

Awards
  • Established
I think it's version one.
And the lid is on properly.
Not feeling like I would want to buy version 2, since i have like 40 unobtainable servings of version 1...

Cellardude

Cellardude

Awards
  • Established
Not feeling like I would want to buy version 2, since i have like 40 unobtainable servings of version 1...
version 1 was clumpy. version 2 was to fix the clumping issues. I assure you, I left my White Flood alone for 3 months. No clumping what so ever. The color of the WF changed to a slight brown color. It still is just as effective however.

nelix

Awards
  • Established
I'm really more interested in the shelf life being shorter than advertised.

CONTROLLED LABS

CONTROLLED LABS

PROnom 23.... NOM NOM NOM
Awards
  • Established
you can ship it back to us for an exchange if you would like. :)

ddawg91

ddawg91

Awards
  • Established
Another tip if you are going to leave it sit for some time is to put it in the fridge.

I have had mine in there for a couple of months and is still fine. No color change or anything.